Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Luna C.
Luna C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great window supplier even better sales rep

Russell Cornish is one of the best Reps we have dealt with in 20 years of Building, good windows and doors, great service and straight up and down no bull$h%T when it comes to lead times, pricing and any maintenance.
Highly recommend you talk to Russell if you need glazing.

Satisfied customer

Tim and his team delivered my products on time and as ordered. Definitely worth the effort! A modern showroom with the latest colours and trends. Can highly recommend using Stegbar to anyone building or renovating.

Kay D.
Kay D.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality from start to finish

Marie looked after our quotation. Delivery and installation were well communicated. We were very happy with the quality of our white aluminium sliding doors and the actual installation by Ashley.

Exceptional service, Great Product.

My wife and I decided to replace our windows, We sent emails away to 3 company's, The only company that got back to us was Stegbar. Tim rang me and came up to have a look, Tim quoted the job and we accepted, Along the way we added a sliding door which was not a problem. The fitters were outstanding, they did a fabulous job and were so quick and helpful. The whole experience has been a good one and we would not hesitate in using Stegbar again. Great company, Great staff, Great product and reasonable priced.

Not on facebook
Not on facebookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job from Tim & his team at Stegbar from start to finish. Totally happy on all aspects from measure up, inspection, final install & Follow up to make sure we were happy with the outcome
Well done Stegbar Team

Gaz
GazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hi I visited the showroom at Maroochydore today (Monday) at around 2:30. The female staff member at the counter was well presented, very helpful and had excellent people skills. I believe she is a valuable team member.

Aroona
AroonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wardrobe installation

Great service and friendly people to deal with. Also happy that installation was done efficiently and so quickly. Looks great.

Excellent customer service, quick turnaround time & great installation

I've used Grant on numerous occasions to measure & quote our jobs and always receive excellent advise, accurate workmanship and speedy turn around time. Lisa in the office is friendly & efficient every time and very happy with the quality of product & installation. I will continue to use & recommend!

Other Home Renovators

Fantastic service and superb quality

We were scratching our heads a little for a wardrobe to be done after an unfortunate
initial conversation with a different supplier and it was only by chance that I thought I would pop into Stegbar. Katie was fantastic from the beginning, nothing was too difficult and she was helpful in all her ideas. We love our wardrobe and everyone asks where we got it from!

Tanya W.
Tanya W.South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous job

The wardrobes and shower screen look amazing, the staff installing were terrific and I am very pleased with the value it was worth every cent. The office staff were always prompt with communication overall I highly recommend Stegbar Maroochy.

Great service From the Doors sales Team at Maroochydore

Door Sales :Thank you for your your excellent and efficient service and assistance in getting the quote back to me in such a quick time frame. I look forward to receiving my stack door and window from you.
Thanks.... Clive

Rates and Fees

Jillian M.
Jillian M.

VERY HAPPY

I am extremely happy with my robe fit outs - Katie was always keen to help with the designing and the changes I made several times. The work was carried out on time and very efficiently - the robes look fabulous. Love them.....Thank you.

Howard
HowardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Relief

I was so relieved once I got on the line with Mark Reynolds. Having searched for awhile for a source for a window in our new kitchen. Mark is very professional and helped me to order with confidence the window I needed. So thank you! Also found the Stegbar web site user friendly and very helpful.

Rachel
Rachel

Love my new wardrobes !!!

We found Stegbar very competitive in their pricing & received excellent customer service & advice from Sales Consultant Katie Spitz
She made it really easy to help create the right design for our house & took the stress out of planning it all .......she was excellent !!

Marion Mapleston
Marion MaplestonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Mark Reynolds provided us with a quote for Windows.
Even though it is very busy at the moment Mark took time to
call us to clarify details with regard to the Quote and was so easy
to communicate with.
I was amazed how quickly we received the quote.
I would definitely give him more than 5/5.

Marion Mapleston