Stegbar TAS

4.3
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (15)
Steven J.
Steven J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing custom mirror installation

Got a custom made mirror to suit my new bathroom.
Stegbar measured my tap cutouts and got them millimeter perfect.
The installers Andrew & Scott were terrific, they removed their shoes to enter my house and they were very careful and precise on the installation.

Great experience all around and price was on the cheaper side from what i would’ve expected for a big name company.
Very happy

Store LocationVic Rowville
Elizabeth
ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic and reliable customer service

Jake was reliable and attentive, always messaged/called back with the answers to my questions. Fantastic customer experience and I would definitely recommend Jake to my family and friends in the future.
Thanks Jake

Other Home Renovators

EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCT : EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!!

Harry Antoniou from STEGBAR in Victoria provided a detailed quote over the phone, offering exceptional, professional advice as to the best product to suit our needs. We needed the frameless shower screen installed before Christmas (our new bathroom was 6 months in construction!!) and Harry ensured it was delivered to specification (and the "low iron" glass option was a fantastic recommendation), and installed by two professional servicemen who were efficient and courteous. Thank you Harry!!

Store LocationSTEGBAR VICTORIA
Felicity
FelicityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Service & Product Knowledge

Harry Antoniou, from Stegbar Rowville, has looked after me for all my bedroom wardrobes during my recent renovation. Harry's product knowledge and level of service is exceptional. He go above and beyond, even coming out to do a check measure and quote on his day off. Thank you Harry, highly recommend Harry and Stegbar for all your wardrobe needs.

Store LocationRowville

Paul
PaulAU

prompt communication

Dealt with Vaness Liberg , she supplied all the information i needed ,checking with tech area when unsure . Progressed order in a friendly and efficient manner ,allowing for variations with professional ease. Followed up and ordered and paid for meant delivery booked for two weeks from now . Very Happy

Store LocationPhone Vic

Mirror install

Andrew wood from stegbar rowville did a top job. Looks fantastic and finishes my bathroom project perfectly. We made the right choice in mirror shape and it was delivered very quickly.

Jovanka
JovankaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Follow up from my 1st May Review

After my last review Stegbar contacted me and offered to rectify the problem.
They sent out their installation gentlemen to have a look at the doors. They assessed the doors and reported back to the company. The issues were rectified today and I can happily say that they look great.
Thank you Charlie for your friendly smile and bubbly personality, and of course for fixing my lovely doors.

Thank you Stegbar for your call and for restoring my faith in your products.

Phil I
Phil IGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saved by Stegbar

WE really needed a new showerscreen installed very quickly and original installer wouldnt help. We went to Stegbar and i couldnt be happier with original advice from Alan through to really quick professional service from the admin team and the installers. Clean, quick, great product.

Jess
Jess

Speedy service!

Andrew and Stephen from Stegbar (in VIC, not TAS) installed a new large mirror for our WIR... It was completed in a fast and professional manner. And looks absolutely great!!!!

Store LocationRowville VIC

Tanja Dalton
Tanja DaltonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent service and consultation

Contact with Stegbar (Harry.A sales rep Vic ) has been efficient and without fuss. I have been able to discuss my request and received support which has resulted in an order being placed in a timely manner. Harry has provided product knowledge and ideas to support my needs. I have ordered 4 individual items and been very please with the service, delivery and instillation.

Store LocationRowville
Tony B
Tony BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor quality wardrobes

Stegbar built in designed wardrobes installed by our builder. We put stuff on top shelf, admittedly a little heavy but the same as at our old house in the same situation. Shelf failed because the shelf supports were not positively fixed to the wall. It was only glued and not strong. We were never informed that only extremely light items could be put on shelf, no suitcases etc, the support fixing was inadequate and shoddy at that.

Store LocationMelbourne

Richard P.
Richard P.Tasmania

Windows x 7

Robin from Tasmania gave great service and back up, price was great and delivery excellent, I never recommend, but this time the complete Stegbar was excellent, measure to delivery. I have already recommended Stegbar.

Store LocationStegbar Tasmania

Clare and Jerry
Clare and JerryLaunceston, TAS

We love our cedar windows and bi-fold doors.

Store LocationWe ordered through our Tasmanian rep Robin Donnellan
NoHo renovator
NoHo renovatorHobart, TAS

Exceptional service from Stegbar Tasmania representative

Stegbar Doors and Windows

Robin a good man is Tasmanian representative. Western red Cedar is beautiful, but soft. Large window glass arrived weeks after frames, which were water marked. You can't contact head office .

Store LocationDirect with Stegbar Windows