Stegbar TAS

• Rates and Fees
Steven J.
Steven J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing custom mirror installation

Got a custom made mirror to suit my new bathroom.
Stegbar measured my tap cutouts and got them millimeter perfect.
The installers Andrew & Scott were terrific, they removed their shoes to enter my house and they were very careful and precise on the installation.

Great experience all around and price was on the cheaper side from what i would’ve expected for a big name company.
Very happy

Elizabeth
ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic and reliable customer service

Jake was reliable and attentive, always messaged/called back with the answers to my questions. Fantastic customer experience and I would definitely recommend Jake to my family and friends in the future.
Thanks Jake

Personalised Windows and Service

We are builders who have enjoyed working with Mary Moshopoulos. She is a credit to the team, prompt competitive pricing and constant feedback. Great turnaround timing and our clients were delighted!

EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCT : EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!!

Harry Antoniou from STEGBAR in Victoria provided a detailed quote over the phone, offering exceptional, professional advice as to the best product to suit our needs. We needed the frameless shower screen installed before Christmas (our new bathroom was 6 months in construction!!) and Harry ensured it was delivered to specification (and the "low iron" glass option was a fantastic recommendation), and installed by two professional servicemen who were efficient and courteous. Thank you Harry!!

Felicity
FelicityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Service & Product Knowledge

Harry Antoniou, from Stegbar Rowville, has looked after me for all my bedroom wardrobes during my recent renovation. Harry's product knowledge and level of service is exceptional. He go above and beyond, even coming out to do a check measure and quote on his day off. Thank you Harry, highly recommend Harry and Stegbar for all your wardrobe needs.

Paul
PaulAU

prompt communication

Dealt with Vaness Liberg , she supplied all the information i needed ,checking with tech area when unsure . Progressed order in a friendly and efficient manner ,allowing for variations with professional ease. Followed up and ordered and paid for meant delivery booked for two weeks from now . Very Happy

Phil I
Phil IGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saved by Stegbar

WE really needed a new showerscreen installed very quickly and original installer wouldnt help. We went to Stegbar and i couldnt be happier with original advice from Alan through to really quick professional service from the admin team and the installers. Clean, quick, great product.

Suzy
SuzyVictoria

Finally, Fantastic Service .

Adel from Stegbar Rowville, Vic was prompt, professional, knowledgeable and had wonderful customer service skills . Adel offered a few options to have our bathroom mirror replaced, and professionally addressed all my concerns. Adel also happily gave me a quote for glass to be cut for my coffee table while attending to rectify bathroom issues. Thank you Adel, for making everything seem less complicated and for the wonderful service.

Lisa.
Lisa.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The shower screen conundrum.

Jake from Stegbar Rowville in Victoria was on time, pleasant, professional and informative. The shower screen is yet to be installed however Jake considered various options until he recommended what would best suit the situation.

Store LocationJake was from Stegbar Rowville.

Jess
Jess

Speedy service!

Andrew and Stephen from Stegbar (in VIC, not TAS) installed a new large mirror for our WIR... It was completed in a fast and professional manner. And looks absolutely great!!!!

Tanja Dalton
Tanja DaltonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent service and consultation

Contact with Stegbar (Harry.A sales rep Vic ) has been efficient and without fuss. I have been able to discuss my request and received support which has resulted in an order being placed in a timely manner. Harry has provided product knowledge and ideas to support my needs. I have ordered 4 individual items and been very please with the service, delivery and instillation.

Clare and Jerry
Clare and JerryLaunceston, TAS

We love our cedar windows and bi-fold doors.

Nouli
NouliAdelaide

Exceptional Service which blew me away