Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Rates and Fees

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service with a smile.

Rebecka Gardiner is an amazing person to deal with. Always keeping thing fun and super helpful. . I can always rely on Rebecka to make sure my jobs are looked after and things are done properly. She is an asset to the stegbar team. :)

This is a great job as an installer

My review towards Stegbar is they try to do there best in all departments and always aim to improve there safety rules,, I believe that they always put there employees first and try to improve all areas

Pino
Pino

All good

amis
amisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent experience. Very helpful and polite. Changes to original order were made quickly and without any problems. Communication was good with any changes confirmed by email. Good quality product at a competitive price.

Disappointed Customer

Karen D.
Karen D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trevor Thomas - bloody legend!!

Thank you so much to Trevor for his expert quoting, assistance and measuring on our recently installed WIR's, mirrors and shower screens. We couldn't be happier with the final look.

AshburtonGrandma
AshburtonGrandmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Several problems, ironed out in mediation

Fiona S.
Fiona S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s amazing how in love you can be with a WIR fitout!

Trevor understood exactly what we wanted and made some suggestions based on what he could see currently in our wardrobe. The whole process was streamline and I am very very happy and will be recommending him to friends and family.

Liza
LizaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Consultant

Nothing was too much for our consultant, Adel. She was friendly and very flexible with appointments. She also gave very practical answers/advice on the options we had. I highly recommend Steg bar and to ask for Adel.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mirrors

Andrew and Scott were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Warm and easy to talk with they installed all our windows and showers into our new build. Our master mirror was particularly large and they took great care carrying though home and installing. Highly recommend.

Andrea
Andrea

Exceptional customer service for window order

Vanessa from the Rowville Showroom helped me order new windows. With limited knowledge about what I required she spent time explaining the products and options to me. She was incredibly professional and efficient. Each time I needed to make a change to my order (before confirmation) she promptly made updates. I was a bit nervous about making this investment and Vanessa made the process a seamless one. We are looking forward to having beautiful new windows in our house!

Mirrors

Scott and Andrew were great, they were thorough and easy to work with, rectified any issues quickly and without any impact on other works.
They knew that we had completed houses and ensured that they left the house clean and in a state that would not impact the client inspection.
Highly recommend these guys.

Other Home Renovators

Service from stegbar rowville was timely and informative and made the process of ordering doors for a project easy. would use them again in the future to the whole process being easy.

Great Customer Service

Venessa was exceptionally helpful and prompt in her supply of a quotation for new windows in my property - Her product knowledge and attention to detail made my job easier. Thanks Vanessa

Travis Cameron
Travis CameronGippsland, VIC

Jake Lazar

I have found all the people involved with the screens, mirrors & robes at Stegbar Rowville to be extremely helpful, especially Jake for his prompt responses & ability to sort scheduling & other issues for me with little to no drama.

Jenny
Jenny Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Vanessa was very helpful, prompt with her replies and willing to offer alternatives. Product looks good and showroom was really helpful with lots of products to view. Product was competitively priced. Very happy with service.