Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (283)

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service with a smile.

Rebecka Gardiner is an amazing person to deal with. Always keeping thing fun and super helpful. . I can always rely on Rebecka to make sure my jobs are looked after and things are done properly. She is an asset to the stegbar team. :)

Rates and Fees

This is a great job as an installer

My review towards Stegbar is they try to do there best in all departments and always aim to improve there safety rules,, I believe that they always put there employees first and try to improve all areas

Pino
Pino

All good

amis
amisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent experience. Very helpful and polite. Changes to original order were made quickly and without any problems. Communication was good with any changes confirmed by email. Good quality product at a competitive price.

Disappointed Customer

Karen D.
Karen D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trevor Thomas - bloody legend!!

Thank you so much to Trevor for his expert quoting, assistance and measuring on our recently installed WIR's, mirrors and shower screens. We couldn't be happier with the final look.

Fiona S.
Fiona S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s amazing how in love you can be with a WIR fitout!

Trevor understood exactly what we wanted and made some suggestions based on what he could see currently in our wardrobe. The whole process was streamline and I am very very happy and will be recommending him to friends and family.

Store LocationRowville, VIC
Liza
LizaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Consultant

Nothing was too much for our consultant, Adel. She was friendly and very flexible with appointments. She also gave very practical answers/advice on the options we had. I highly recommend Steg bar and to ask for Adel.

Store LocationRowville, VIC
Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mirrors

Andrew and Scott were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Warm and easy to talk with they installed all our windows and showers into our new build. Our master mirror was particularly large and they took great care carrying though home and installing. Highly recommend.

Andrea
Andrea

Exceptional customer service for window order

Vanessa from the Rowville Showroom helped me order new windows. With limited knowledge about what I required she spent time explaining the products and options to me. She was incredibly professional and efficient. Each time I needed to make a change to my order (before confirmation) she promptly made updates. I was a bit nervous about making this investment and Vanessa made the process a seamless one. We are looking forward to having beautiful new windows in our house!

Great Customer Service

Venessa was exceptionally helpful and prompt in her supply of a quotation for new windows in my property - Her product knowledge and attention to detail made my job easier. Thanks Vanessa

Travis Cameron
Travis CameronGippsland, VIC

Jake Lazar

I have found all the people involved with the screens, mirrors & robes at Stegbar Rowville to be extremely helpful, especially Jake for his prompt responses & ability to sort scheduling & other issues for me with little to no drama.

A Crane
A CraneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Amazing customer service from Riley Zealand. As a first time renovator he was willingly to talk you through the product and explain some of the more technical things to me. The quote was sent promptly and there were no issues making some adjustments. I know I am in good hands and can’t wait to see the finish product.

Marty Teare Furniture
Marty Teare FurnitureGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredible service

Well im not one for writing a review, however after dealing with Stegbar and Riley Zealand who has been nothing but fantastic to deal with, coming back to me quick as a flash on numerous questions on our custom windows and bi folds, incredible, i have been building and designing projects for decades and this is the first time we have used Stegbar and have been blown away at how professional this company is, nothing has been too much trouble and they have been so much help and nothing has been a problem, i wish i could give 10 stars....................well done Stegbar and well done Riley your a champ mate, thanks for all your help.

Regards

Marty Teare Design

Alisabeth
AlisabethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So very difficult to get a quote Stegbar???

First contact 18 May '21. Confirmation email received quickly.....Thanks Gemma. Time ticking by.......
So here we are a month later, following numerous calls and emails, still waiting for Rep Brian, or someone else to come out, if Brian is still sick. Matt can you help? Someone should be following up these quote requests. Maybe you need more sraff Stegbar.

Store LocationStegbar Rowville
Rookey
RookeyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very pleased with this product

Riley was very helpful. My order was processed without any bother. I am very happy with the service I received. I have no hesitation in recommending Stegbar Roseville to others.

Store LocationRoweville