Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (25)

Useless
UselessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never use Stegbar again

Absolutely hopeless from start to finish ended up having to get a seperate guy in to fix their dodgy work
On 4 occasions when Stegbar were meant to turn up on site they did no shows and on the fifth go did such a bad job I had to get my builder in to fix the track on a wardrobe

Store LocationRoville

This is a great job as an installer

My review towards Stegbar is they try to do there best in all departments and always aim to improve there safety rules,, I believe that they always put there employees first and try to improve all areas

Pino
Pino

All good

Disappointed Customer

Alisabeth
AlisabethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So very difficult to get a quote Stegbar???

First contact 18 May '21. Confirmation email received quickly.....Thanks Gemma. Time ticking by.......
So here we are a month later, following numerous calls and emails, still waiting for Rep Brian, or someone else to come out, if Brian is still sick. Matt can you help? Someone should be following up these quote requests. Maybe you need more sraff Stegbar.

Store LocationStegbar Rowville

Teresa
TeresaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If zero stars could be selected I would

Avoid this company ! Initial processes began in December 2020. It’s now the 30th April. Still now windows installed. A comedy of errors from measurement to the install date today, nothing funny about it though. Windows can’t go in this morning because they have been made completely incorrect. 35mm to 50 mm out. Installer is furious. They’ve had my money for months now. Customer service is disgraceful and they should be ashamed of themselves. No one takes responsibility. So many emails and phone calls I have made. I’m distraught and upset. Time taken off work to be home for the install. Stegbar Windows Rowville your lack of support and customer service is deplorable. Still waiting on a phone call. Avoid this company

Melbourne
Melbourne

STOP. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very ordinary service and appalling quality

Elizabeth

Took a while to get a response but eventually my husband spoke with the general manager who agreed to replace the door at no cost, and quickly. Hardware and glass will be re-used to save costs which is fine, hope the new door is stronger.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't expect after sales service

A roller has failed on an external sliding door. On visiting to Stegbar Rowville my wife was told the door must have been supplied by another company. My builder verified that this was not the case. When I visited I was told we don't have them so here is a list of hardware suppliers. My suggestion that this is not an adequate way of dealing with a customer and perhaps Stegbar's systems need to be reviewed was dismissed. Fortunately my builder, a major and long established home renovation company, no longer uses Stegbar.

Sue DicksonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor Customer Service

Four years ago I replaced all the windows and doors in my house to Stegbar and all are keyed alike. I have been very happy with all they provided but now (four years later) my front door (a Stegbar Statesman pivot door) keeps dropping and needing manual adjustment. I am not an expert at this and have been trying to get someone from Stegbar to help me with this issue. They have advised me that it may be due to movement of my house. I understand this and am not looking for anything under warranty. I am very happy to pay whatever is needed to get my front door serviced or adjusted. Stegbar have point blank refused to help me. There customer service has been very poor. If I could give them zero stars I would.

Rates and Fees
Store LocationI have been dealing with them via email through the website
Sue Dickson

Email just sent with all my contact details

Hulaschmula
HulaschmulaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Installation perfection

The installation done by Craig Dell of A Perfect Fit Window Installation was reliable, meticulous and professional, the workmanship was immaculate. We were able to see most of the job before Stage 4 restrictions, however Craig provided excellent communication and feedback in a time where we could not travel 5kms away from our current to our new home to sight the finished job. Highly recommended installer.

Store LocationRowville, Victoria
LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling!

Windows replaced in two room $5k+. Have had 3 calls backs so far and these pictured issues are still outstanding. The Installation & Service Manager tells me adding extra timber as pictured is acceptable. Not my definition of custom made.

• +3Thumbnail
CharlieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wouldn’t recommend!

• +2Thumbnail
Store LocationVictoria Rowville
Charlie

Didn’t think you Would contact me after This post Stegbar just love your customer service and how you don’t rate your customers. You can have the windows back as well. Like a refund

Jacki
Jacki

Terrible customer service

I went to look at some windows today and was served by [Name Removed]. Her manner was abrupt, robot like and impatient. Being factual is fine but shooting questions in a hurried and curt manner is not the way to making a sale. I won’t be buying here.

Neil M.
Neil M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glass splashback and shower screen

Andrew and Steve installed glass splashback. Very friendly, arrived on time and even pstiatly waited/helped remove range hood that prevented glass going in.Jake was sales rep and always pleasure to deal with. Only glitch was several of false starts with install dates for shower screen, but a sign of busy times for Stegbar I suspect.

Cameron Cumming
Cameron CummingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rep is fantastic

Our Rep Jake is fantastic he measures up perfectly and his follow up service is great. The turn around time and communication has been great lately. Our service is reliant on our Rep Jake and he looks after everything for us.