Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Splash back by Stegbar

We waited a long time for the Covid restrictions to ease , but when they did Trevor Thomas came round as soon as possible and carried out the measure up quickly and efficiently and with a pleasant manner. The quote followed as he said, we placed the order and await installation. So far really good, thanks Trevor.

AshburtonGrandma
AshburtonGrandmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Several problems, ironed out in mediation

Other Home Renovators

EJA
EJAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unprofessional & disappointing

Had a front door frame suite installed in November 20’ still waiting for resolution. Doors supplied were visibly faulty and unfit for purpose.

Melissa
MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A few issues along the way that were resolved promptly

I’m not going to lie that my experience with replacing my windows with Stegbar was a seamless one. However, with that said when things went wrong they did acknowledge this and rectified the issue swiftly.

My job still hasn’t yet been completed however so I will post a final review once this has been done. But based on what I have seen thus far, I can say that Andrew, the installer is absolutely a professional in every way from customer service to excellent craftsmanship.

Stegbar
Alexis P.Stegbar
Home Renovators

Find out how Stegbar VIC, Rowville compares to other Home Renovators

Tapan PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delayed installation and but speedy escalation

Stegbar
Alexis P.Stegbar

Hi Alexis,

I can confirm that NO one has been in touch with me to resolve this issue. I will send an email to the email you have provided. What else can we do to escalate this?

Tapan P

Thanks Alexis. I received a call from DJ and the matter has been resolved within 24hours. He ensured that he is trying to rectify the process from his end. I really enjoyed dealing with him.

Frequent Traveller