Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Denise Z
Denise ZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product knowledge and service

I have recently ordered new doors for a home reno. I wasn't able to go to the showroom because of lockdown, but Vanessa who organised my quote was very knowledgable of the products and what would work best. I was a bit unsure of what I wanted, but she remained patient and helped me through this with some great tips and advice. Once I put the order through she came back very promptly with a delivery date. I highly recommend Stegbar and can't wait to get my new doors.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service with a smile.

Rebecka Gardiner is an amazing person to deal with. Always keeping thing fun and super helpful. . I can always rely on Rebecka to make sure my jobs are looked after and things are done properly. She is an asset to the stegbar team. :)

amis
amisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent experience. Very helpful and polite. Changes to original order were made quickly and without any problems. Communication was good with any changes confirmed by email. Good quality product at a competitive price.

Karen D.
Karen D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trevor Thomas - bloody legend!!

Thank you so much to Trevor for his expert quoting, assistance and measuring on our recently installed WIR's, mirrors and shower screens. We couldn't be happier with the final look.

Fiona S.
Fiona S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s amazing how in love you can be with a WIR fitout!

Trevor understood exactly what we wanted and made some suggestions based on what he could see currently in our wardrobe. The whole process was streamline and I am very very happy and will be recommending him to friends and family.

Liza
LizaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Consultant

Nothing was too much for our consultant, Adel. She was friendly and very flexible with appointments. She also gave very practical answers/advice on the options we had. I highly recommend Steg bar and to ask for Adel.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mirrors

Andrew and Scott were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Warm and easy to talk with they installed all our windows and showers into our new build. Our master mirror was particularly large and they took great care carrying though home and installing. Highly recommend.

Andrea
Andrea

Exceptional customer service for window order

Vanessa from the Rowville Showroom helped me order new windows. With limited knowledge about what I required she spent time explaining the products and options to me. She was incredibly professional and efficient. Each time I needed to make a change to my order (before confirmation) she promptly made updates. I was a bit nervous about making this investment and Vanessa made the process a seamless one. We are looking forward to having beautiful new windows in our house!

Mirrors

Scott and Andrew were great, they were thorough and easy to work with, rectified any issues quickly and without any impact on other works.
They knew that we had completed houses and ensured that they left the house clean and in a state that would not impact the client inspection.
Highly recommend these guys.

Find out how Stegbar VIC, Rowville compares to other Home Renovators

Service from stegbar rowville was timely and informative and made the process of ordering doors for a project easy. would use them again in the future to the whole process being easy.

Great Customer Service

Venessa was exceptionally helpful and prompt in her supply of a quotation for new windows in my property - Her product knowledge and attention to detail made my job easier. Thanks Vanessa

Travis Cameron
Travis CameronGippsland, VIC

Jake Lazar

I have found all the people involved with the screens, mirrors & robes at Stegbar Rowville to be extremely helpful, especially Jake for his prompt responses & ability to sort scheduling & other issues for me with little to no drama.

Jenny
Jenny Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Vanessa was very helpful, prompt with her replies and willing to offer alternatives. Product looks good and showroom was really helpful with lots of products to view. Product was competitively priced. Very happy with service.

Vanessa
VanessaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my shower screen

Andrew & Scott came to fit my beautiful shower screen, they were very friendly, professional and did a great job. Thank you for being easy to work with. I would recommend your company Stegbar to friends and family.

A Crane
A CraneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Amazing customer service from Riley Zealand. As a first time renovator he was willingly to talk you through the product and explain some of the more technical things to me. The quote was sent promptly and there were no issues making some adjustments. I know I am in good hands and can’t wait to see the finish product.