Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Rates and Fees

Sarah.J
Sarah.JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service and Installer

Leanne from Stegbar Rowville was a delight to speak to on the phone and extremely helpful. She went out of her way to assist me. And Dasko who installed our wardrobe was an absolute gentleman, most polite tradesman I have ever met. Dasko also perfected our internals, very happy customer!!

Unprofessional. Services not done with due care and skill.

A true measure of a company is that when things go bad that they seek to resolve the issue. Stegbar Rowville seem to do the opposite – ignore emails and effectively hide away. They don't take responsibility for bad workmanship. I highly suggest looking elsewhere.

Job Satisfaction
Darrell N.
Darrell N.Southwest, VIC

Paw Proof Mesh???

On having our new Paw Proof screen doors damaged by our 10 yr old King Charles Spaniel the Customer Service Officer advised us that it wasn't covered under warranty and that the mesh will withstand the pets paw if rested on the mesh?? Didn't read that in the fine print!

Teresa
TeresaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous service from ordering to install

Markus Krott
Markus KrottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst service

Took Stegbar 4 attempts to get the size and handing of our Security door right - would have been 5 attempts if not for the on-site modification undertaken at the last installation at which they damaged the already installed timber sliding door. Very unprofessional und complete lack of due diligence. Would not recommend them at all.

Tony Totaro
Tony TotaroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect

Couldn't be happier atm! The job is sorted and in the queue thanks to Matt at Stegbar. He's punctual and generous with his time, not like some other reps and bonus... l only have to wait approx 1 month. In this current building environment, that itself is awesome. I'm a repeat customer and believe me, it'll certainly be worth spending a wee bit extra to get the job done right and in time.

KristinaF
KristinaFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Woeful experience from beginning to end

Michelle P.
Michelle P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and easy install. Love Stegbar’s work

Great consultation with Phil, due to him, Stegbar have exceeded my expections.
Love the final products of Robe sliding doors and shower screens.
Thank you very much for a seemless install, Andrew & Raymond

Invaluable customer service, care and expertise

David Crane took over a complex and long standing difficult situation, that involved an un resolved shower screen repair job. It goes to show, how genuine interest and customer care can go along way. Jarrad who came to repair our shower turned a possible disaster into something easy to solve. Both these young men should be training people within the Stegbar company. Thank you again David And Jarrad!

Herman
HermanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic

Andrew Wood done a fantastic job installing two mirrors at my home in Edithvale. Very professional and prompt service. Took great care and done a cleanup afterwards. Would highly recommend.

Shane
ShaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Andrew & Raymond.

I run a bathroom renovation business. Andrew & Raymond fitted a fixed glass shower panel for one of my projects, their communication was spot on they were very very polite to my clients and are willing to go the extra mile to assure the job is done to perfection.
Raymond’s silicone skills are magical!!
I’m a perfectionist and very very fussy on my jobs, I was highly impressed with Raymond’s work!!

Tamal Chatterjee
Tamal ChatterjeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service provided

Trevor Thomas has come to my place to take measurements for the new shower screen installation. Before coming, he contacted me very promptly for an appointment. As regards removal of the existing shower screen, he has organized the removal date in line with my requirements. He has also sent me a sample picture of the shower screen to be installed. Trevor has provided excellent service and he is quite nice and polite.

Energy Expert
Energy ExpertGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If you want to cry yourself to sleep, choose Stegbar.

Rowville Stegbar - 5 Stars

Could not recommend Rowville Stegbar any higher, fantastic team and wonderful communication. After an enquiry online I could not be happier with the professional service I have received from everybody. Trevor was wonderful when he came out to my home and explained everything and was in constant communication with me after my quote.

Excellent service

Trevor was very professional and knew his product. He was highly recommended and the whole process felt easy and comfortable.
Looking forward to our new wardrobe and what a difference it will make.