Stegbar VIC, Rowville

Stegbar VIC, Rowville (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Stegbar

DianneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job

Max C.
Max C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service every time!

Dealing with Mary each time our business with Stegbar has always been smooth and reliable. Mary always puts in effort to make sure all the little details are correct which always makes for a perfect product.

Lone
LoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast & efficient

Trev was straight onto it.
Measuring up, answering questions, quoting & providing detailed information.
Very easy to deal with. Fast & efficient.
Great Pricing and lead time.
Straight forward
Yes yes yes

Neville
NevilleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Window replacements

We needed 3 new windows replaced due to dry rot in original 35 year old timber ones. We took a punt on Stegbar replacement windows as they had previously installed a new shower screen for us and had done a great job. We are delighted with the finished result and the service we received along the way. Thanks to Vanessa, Bruno and James.

Excellent service and product

Great double glazed windows have made such a change to our home. Thank you to Mary Moshopoulos who arranged the quote and installation and Andy the installer who completed the Job. Gladly recommended the Stegbar service and products to all the neighbourhood for an upgrade.

Greg L
Greg L Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service is not dead !

One of the greatest customer service experiences in my life, at my age that's a big statement. Bronwyn Stegbar Rowville tracked down 2 kinds of flyscreen clips I needed urgently to install my flyscreens correctly. Above and Beyond, Good onya Bronwyn, Like chivalry, great customer service is not dead

TONY C.
TONY C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality shower screen at very fair price!

Carpenter Dave
Carpenter DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Vanessa was very helpful when I was ordering doors and windows. Very quick email correspondence with changes to quote/order and made it easy to proceed with the job. Fast lead time on delivery is also a big positive. Great work Stegbar Rowville.

Shaun R.
Shaun R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Service, advise & responsiveness was A1. Vanessa our Sales Consultant was brilliant! We had both in store & in home consults & couldn't be happier with the process thus far. Great work Vanessa!

Greg
Greg Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mary is amazing

Big thanks to Mary for going above and beyond helping me with some home renovations. Thank you so much, your willingness to help and provide great service was much appreciated.

Donny R.
Donny R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect place for doors and windows

Great service Riley showed us all option and guided us through the sales process. The showroom was the best we had seen as well this helping us greatly with our decision making

Lynda
LyndaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome assistance which removed the stress of dealing with a 3rd party

Amanda and Bronwyn provided exceptional cust service.
Amanda providing great assistance at the point of contact and Bronwyn with informative follow up phone assistance which resolved our enquiry. thank you both

Christopher R.
Christopher R.Southern and Hills, SA

New Springs

Vanessa was incredible in helping solve the problem I had with springs from a double hung window corroded due to proximity to the coast.

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, great windows

I have had Stegbar windows for years now and I couldn't be happier. They look great and perform well. The service from Stegbar is fantastic.

Well Done

Vanessa answered my call and was knowledgeable and efficient in recognising the product I required, prompt with providing quote and arranging manufacture.

Michelle Ford
Michelle FordGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

Mary From Stegbar Rowville Office has been absolutely amazing . From the first call and docs signed all in one day.her follow-up is second to none, Beat Rylock's quote with extras by $1000.00

Amazing service from Vanessa!

Amazing service was provided by Vanessa at the Rowville showroom. Received a quote within one day and nothing was any trouble. Great options available. Highly recommend.

Melbourne
Melbourne

STOP. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

Stegbar
Alexis P.StegbarSend a private message
ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very ordinary service and appalling quality

Elizabeth

Took a while to get a response but eventually my husband spoke with the general manager who agreed to replace the door at no cost, and quickly. Hardware and glass will be re-used to save costs which is fine, hope the new door is stronger.

Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mary the Great! Thankyou :))

Mary M we can't thank you enough for your wonderful customer service consistently from the very first time I met you.
You're friendly, professional, efficient and best of all you know your stuff!
Nothing ever feels like it's too much trouble and you never made me feel like I asked a silly question - and I'm sure I probably did! Thankyou that is so important when making these types of decisions.
I would not hesitate to recommend you based on our experience so far.
I can't wait to see the finished product, in February - I'll give you an update review!
Thanks so much again,
Jen

Happy Toorak customer
Happy Toorak customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Andrew and Noel did a top notch job!

Andrew Wood and Noel Davis did an excellent job of installing my mirrors for my home gym. They were precise, diligent and highly professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for experienced mirror installation. They took great care to ensure that I was very happy with the end result. The room looks amazing! Thanks guys!!

Leigh M.
Leigh M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely happy!

We have recently installed a bi-fold kitchen servery window in western red cedar, with built in pull down fly screen. It looks awesome, and we could not be happier!
We were very impressed with the service received from Mary throughout the whole process. She kept us updated frequently with the progress from ordering to completion, and was a delight to deal with.
We have already referred friends and family to her!
Leigh & Kay

Products great, prompt

Great quality, prompt and excellent customer service from riley. Windows were immaculate and delivery drivers were very helpful and curtious

Westy
WestyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

I'm very happy with the service from Stegbar Rowville. I ordered a mirror for our bathroom and they organised the measure, quote and installation. Two lovely guys Andrew and Ivica came to install our mirror and measured up for our other bathroom and sent through the measurements to the Rep saving me the trouble of doing so. We have also had a glass sliding door with flywire installed recently and again excellent customer service, good communication, great service and I love supporting a local business

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shower shopping

Excellent service from Stegbar. Showroom visit very worthwhile. Large range of options clearly explained to us. Follow up, eventual measure and installation also faultless.