Stegbar VIC, Rowville

Stegbar VIC, Rowville (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Happy Toorak customer
Happy Toorak customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Andrew and Noel did a top notch job!

Andrew Wood and Noel Davis did an excellent job of installing my mirrors for my home gym. They were precise, diligent and highly professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for experienced mirror installation. They took great care to ensure that I was very happy with the end result. The room looks amazing! Thanks guys!!

Leigh M.
Leigh M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely happy!

We have recently installed a bi-fold kitchen servery window in western red cedar, with built in pull down fly screen. It looks awesome, and we could not be happier!
We were very impressed with the service received from Mary throughout the whole process. She kept us updated frequently with the progress from ordering to completion, and was a delight to deal with.
We have already referred friends and family to her!
Leigh & Kay

Products great, prompt

Great quality, prompt and excellent customer service from riley. Windows were immaculate and delivery drivers were very helpful and curtious

Westy
WestyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

I'm very happy with the service from Stegbar Rowville. I ordered a mirror for our bathroom and they organised the measure, quote and installation. Two lovely guys Andrew and Ivica came to install our mirror and measured up for our other bathroom and sent through the measurements to the Rep saving me the trouble of doing so. We have also had a glass sliding door with flywire installed recently and again excellent customer service, good communication, great service and I love supporting a local business

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shower shopping

Excellent service from Stegbar. Showroom visit very worthwhile. Large range of options clearly explained to us. Follow up, eventual measure and installation also faultless.

Exceptional Customer Service

I was blown away by the exceptional customer service I received at stegbar Rowville. I was having trouble replacing a wardrobe door and Bronwyn went above and beyond to help me. A stressful situation made so easy and pleasant thanks to Bronwyn and the turnaround time was super quick. Thank you Bronwyn!

Great customer service

Mary is great to deal with - patient and helpful - i have brought 3 bifold sets off her now with no issues so far

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt service once I got through

Warranty replacement of 3 mirrors

Had a de-silvering issue, replacements were manufactured and promptly installed by Andrew and ivica from Rowville. Quick and efficient service.

Jake STEGBAR Rowville. Great service

Jake spent time to find out what my needs were before designing my BIRs. He was so easy to talk to, professional, knowledgeable and very generous with his suggestions. Love the BIRs. Thanks Jake.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't expect after sales service

A roller has failed on an external sliding door. On visiting to Stegbar Rowville my wife was told the door must have been supplied by another company. My builder verified that this was not the case. When I visited I was told we don't have them so here is a list of hardware suppliers. My suggestion that this is not an adequate way of dealing with a customer and perhaps Stegbar's systems need to be reviewed was dismissed. Fortunately my builder, a major and long established home renovation company, no longer uses Stegbar.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stegbar - No 1 in windows

From query to collection and throughout lockdown all possible assistance was offered. Provided product, again top of the line. Perfect.

Find out how Stegbar VIC, Rowville compares to other Home Renovators

Vanessa at Stegbar has been very helpful, great customer service and advice. Always replies to emails in a very timely manner.

George
GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

As an owner builder the customer service was excellent at Stegbar windows.
My lack of technical knowledge wasn't an issue when dealing with the sales consultant Vanessa. Quote alterations weren't a problem , and correspondence was always speedy. Highly recommend this company.

Sue DicksonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor Customer Service

Four years ago I replaced all the windows and doors in my house to Stegbar and all are keyed alike. I have been very happy with all they provided but now (four years later) my front door (a Stegbar Statesman pivot door) keeps dropping and needing manual adjustment. I am not an expert at this and have been trying to get someone from Stegbar to help me with this issue. They have advised me that it may be due to movement of my house. I understand this and am not looking for anything under warranty. I am very happy to pay whatever is needed to get my front door serviced or adjusted. Stegbar have point blank refused to help me. There customer service has been very poor. If I could give them zero stars I would.

Sue Dickson

Email just sent with all my contact details

Andrew and Ivica from Rowville came to install my Shower screen.

Andrew and Ivica showed knowledge and experience during the installation process. Very socially intelligent and professional. I knew the job was in good hands seeing how these guys worked. I will request Andrew and Ivica for all my jobs.
Regards.
Darren Nelson. DBU 3166

Joanne
JoanneVictoria

Quote Provided

Riley was very helpful with organising our quote. He responded very promptly to my emails and was very courteous when we spoke on the phone. I would recommend Stegbar because of Riley's service.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Riley was extremely efficient with processing my order. This is the first time I have used Stegbar directly and was pleasantly surprised at the service and found the online specifications extremely useful. I would gladly recommend them.

Jeff
JeffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

Your Customer Service Officer Riley was most helpful and very courteous. I will refer Stegbar to others in the future. I am awaiting the receipt of my purchase pending Australia Post.

greg
gregGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vanessa - Rowville quotation and ordering

As a DIY champion (my opinion, not that of my wife...) I needed to learn the correct measuring and ordering steps. I learn from making mistakes and Vanessa was extremely helpful and definitely far more patient and way more courteous than she should've been right up to the tenth version of the quote for the laundry extension. Yep, ten variations for two windows and a door. Thankyou. Bifold windows and entrance door/window combo are ordered, finally. PS, the delays were all mine, the wrong measurements and the changes all mine, the annoying emails were also all mine. Happy to admit this here because i don't think my wife will see this review....

bruce
bruceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bifold doors still under manufacuture

I have found Riley Zealand to be very courteous & professional in the Quotation, its specifications, detail &,pricing that he has put together & the prompt estimated time of delivery
Kind Regards Bruce

Matthew B
Matthew BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jake Lazar - Shower screens and Splash backs

Wanted to put a review in for Jake Lazar from Stegbar Rowville, who we have worked with over the last few months on our Carnegie site of 16 apartments for our shower screens and Splashbacks. He has been excellent with communication and making sure our needs are met. He has also assisted in design aspects where he has picked up on issues with design. Has been a fantastic help and look forward to working with him and Stegbar in the future.

Cassandra
Cassandra

Incredibly easy

I had a FaceTime appointment with Harry, and was surprised at how easy it was. Harry was obviously experienced and was able to design a perfect wardrobe for my space. Can’t wait for installation

Emma
EmmaGippsland, VIC

Outstanding Customer Service

Thank you to Stegbar for the outstanding customer service you have provided me with ordering some new windows and doors.

With my many questions you were nothing but professional and understanding.

I will definitely be back!

Kmt
KmtHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service and assistance provided by Stegbar through Mary Moshopoulus

I needed replacement rollers for one of sliding doors I purchased from Stegbar Rowville some years ago. I rang Stegbar Rowville and I was given assistance every step of the way by Mary Moshopoulus who sent replacement rollers straight away. Her excellent attitude and offer of assistance is greatly appreciated.