Stegbar VIC, Rowville

Stegbar VIC, Rowville (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Exceptional Customer Service

I was blown away by the exceptional customer service I received at stegbar Rowville. I was having trouble replacing a wardrobe door and Bronwyn went above and beyond to help me. A stressful situation made so easy and pleasant thanks to Bronwyn and the turnaround time was super quick. Thank you Bronwyn!

Great customer service

Mary is great to deal with - patient and helpful - i have brought 3 bifold sets off her now with no issues so far

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt service once I got through

Warranty replacement of 3 mirrors

Had a de-silvering issue, replacements were manufactured and promptly installed by Andrew and ivica from Rowville. Quick and efficient service.

Jake STEGBAR Rowville. Great service

Jake spent time to find out what my needs were before designing my BIRs. He was so easy to talk to, professional, knowledgeable and very generous with his suggestions. Love the BIRs. Thanks Jake.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stegbar - No 1 in windows

From query to collection and throughout lockdown all possible assistance was offered. Provided product, again top of the line. Perfect.

Vanessa at Stegbar has been very helpful, great customer service and advice. Always replies to emails in a very timely manner.

George
GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

As an owner builder the customer service was excellent at Stegbar windows.
My lack of technical knowledge wasn't an issue when dealing with the sales consultant Vanessa. Quote alterations weren't a problem , and correspondence was always speedy. Highly recommend this company.

Alexis P.Stegbar

Andrew and Ivica from Rowville came to install my Shower screen.

Andrew and Ivica showed knowledge and experience during the installation process. Very socially intelligent and professional. I knew the job was in good hands seeing how these guys worked. I will request Andrew and Ivica for all my jobs.
Regards.
Darren Nelson. DBU 3166

Joanne
JoanneVictoria

Quote Provided

Riley was very helpful with organising our quote. He responded very promptly to my emails and was very courteous when we spoke on the phone. I would recommend Stegbar because of Riley's service.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Riley was extremely efficient with processing my order. This is the first time I have used Stegbar directly and was pleasantly surprised at the service and found the online specifications extremely useful. I would gladly recommend them.

Jeff
JeffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

Your Customer Service Officer Riley was most helpful and very courteous. I will refer Stegbar to others in the future. I am awaiting the receipt of my purchase pending Australia Post.

greg
gregGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vanessa - Rowville quotation and ordering

As a DIY champion (my opinion, not that of my wife...) I needed to learn the correct measuring and ordering steps. I learn from making mistakes and Vanessa was extremely helpful and definitely far more patient and way more courteous than she should've been right up to the tenth version of the quote for the laundry extension. Yep, ten variations for two windows and a door. Thankyou. Bifold windows and entrance door/window combo are ordered, finally. PS, the delays were all mine, the wrong measurements and the changes all mine, the annoying emails were also all mine. Happy to admit this here because i don't think my wife will see this review....

bruce
bruceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bifold doors still under manufacuture

I have found Riley Zealand to be very courteous & professional in the Quotation, its specifications, detail &,pricing that he has put together & the prompt estimated time of delivery
Kind Regards Bruce

Matthew B
Matthew BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jake Lazar - Shower screens and Splash backs

Wanted to put a review in for Jake Lazar from Stegbar Rowville, who we have worked with over the last few months on our Carnegie site of 16 apartments for our shower screens and Splashbacks. He has been excellent with communication and making sure our needs are met. He has also assisted in design aspects where he has picked up on issues with design. Has been a fantastic help and look forward to working with him and Stegbar in the future.

Cassandra
Cassandra

Incredibly easy

I had a FaceTime appointment with Harry, and was surprised at how easy it was. Harry was obviously experienced and was able to design a perfect wardrobe for my space. Can’t wait for installation

Emma
EmmaGippsland, VIC

Outstanding Customer Service

Thank you to Stegbar for the outstanding customer service you have provided me with ordering some new windows and doors.

With my many questions you were nothing but professional and understanding.

I will definitely be back!

Kmt
KmtHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service and assistance provided by Stegbar through Mary Moshopoulus

I needed replacement rollers for one of sliding doors I purchased from Stegbar Rowville some years ago. I rang Stegbar Rowville and I was given assistance every step of the way by Mary Moshopoulus who sent replacement rollers straight away. Her excellent attitude and offer of assistance is greatly appreciated.

Frank - Airport West
Frank - Airport WestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

The service provided by Vanessa was great and continually helped me with all my questions, gave great advise and was very technically knowledgeable. I could not ask for more and will continue to order through Vanessa

Shaz
ShazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Prompt service from Vanessa. She rang when she said she would and helped me work out what I needed and sent me the quote straight away. Explained the process to pick up the window well.

Darren Burgess
Darren BurgessSouthwest, VIC

Excellent ordering process

Riley has been very good helping me select and order the right window for my needs, stepping me through the process and helping me get it right, even though I was only available in the evenings!!!

Prompt and friendly service
Vanessa did a great job at preparing the quotes
All details were correct
Even though the product has not been delivered yet I am very pleased with her efforts so far

Sue Corless
Sue CorlessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Huge bathroom mirror

Went above and beyond to get a huge mirror upstairs into the en-suite-3 man lift. very polite. Admin team good to deal with too. Looks amazing thanks Andrew and Steve

Flora L.
Flora L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect organise, design, installation and finish!

Many thanks for William Wang, Andrew Wood and Steven Ashton from the Stegbar team for our dream kitchen and laundry splashback. William was great in recommending the splashback design/ pattern; while Andrew and Steven delivered superb intallation services, thank you!

Shower screen and mirrors

Hi
Andrew wood is very kind and polite to work
And he is on time every time.
After he installed mirrors and shower screen II was really good job.
He is the best