Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (268)

Peter Paolino
Peter PaolinoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer feed back on Stegbar Rowville Fitter

Manny fitted two shower screens in my Dromana residence. He completed a great installation, in particular with the bespoke awkward gap filling requirement. He manufactured a solution on the job that was perfect. He was engaging, very professional and passionate delivering and excellent final result, well exceeding my expectation. Great customer service, great final product. Thank you..

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Attention to detail and absolute professionalism

Store LocationStegbar - Rowville

Barbara
BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bi-fold door quotation and order

I have been pleased with the efficient and responsive way Stegbar have provided the quotation for a bi-fold door. A couple of iterations were required to ensure that I was happy with the proposed door. Now looking forward to the product being delivered.

Service Standards

I used the internet to search for a bifold door made to measure. I contacted Doors Plus who were willing to promise a pre Xmas delivery and happy to take my payment. When order confirmation came it was 10 weeks, ie: end of January 2022. I contactedyour Vanessa Liberg At Rowville and found her to be totally honest, informative and professional, particularly compared to your opposition. Whilst this is only a small job, I have others coming up and will definitely use Vanessa and recommend her to others in the future. She is a credit to your company.
Geoff Meers

Store LocationRowville Vic

NotoriousD
NotoriousDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm not a tradie and I needed to order a custom sized window frame and glass for our kitchen reno.
Vanessa at Rowville was very patient and helped me through the process to the order completion and also worked with my builder to resolve his questions.
We had a bad experience the previous time we called Stegbar, but this was definitely a light and day experience, definitely recommend working with Vanessa and Stegbar.

Amazing Service

After receiving the run around from a number of companies, I was pleasantly surprised when I received a phone call that staff at Stegbar had organised what seemed the impossible.

Nick
NickCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick and efficient service

We have had great service from Vanessa at Stegbar - never too busy to answer questions and provide support. The process is easy and the products were delivered promptly. We have ordered and installed windows and French doors , and we so happy that we have just ordered sliding doors and will be looking at their shower screen service.

Rates and Fees

The sales consultant was incredibly helpful and happy to answer all my questions and emails. The order process was very easy and I will be using stegbar in the future.

Violet
VioletGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to order and great service

Quoted and ordered within minutes. Very easy to order and so easy - never visited the store just ordered online. Vanessa was stellar - efficient and prompt. Delivery locked in. Highly recommend dealing with Stegbar

Store Locationtelephone order

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service with a smile.

Rebecka Gardiner is an amazing person to deal with. Always keeping thing fun and super helpful. . I can always rely on Rebecka to make sure my jobs are looked after and things are done properly. She is an asset to the stegbar team. :)

amis
amisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent experience. Very helpful and polite. Changes to original order were made quickly and without any problems. Communication was good with any changes confirmed by email. Good quality product at a competitive price.

Karen D.
Karen D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trevor Thomas - bloody legend!!

Thank you so much to Trevor for his expert quoting, assistance and measuring on our recently installed WIR's, mirrors and shower screens. We couldn't be happier with the final look.

Fiona S.
Fiona S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s amazing how in love you can be with a WIR fitout!

Trevor understood exactly what we wanted and made some suggestions based on what he could see currently in our wardrobe. The whole process was streamline and I am very very happy and will be recommending him to friends and family.

Store LocationRowville, VIC
Liza
LizaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Consultant

Nothing was too much for our consultant, Adel. She was friendly and very flexible with appointments. She also gave very practical answers/advice on the options we had. I highly recommend Steg bar and to ask for Adel.

Store LocationRowville, VIC
Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mirrors

Andrew and Scott were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Warm and easy to talk with they installed all our windows and showers into our new build. Our master mirror was particularly large and they took great care carrying though home and installing. Highly recommend.