Stegbar VIC, Rowville

Stegbar VIC, Rowville (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (271)

Donny R.
Donny R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect place for doors and windows

Great service Riley showed us all option and guided us through the sales process. The showroom was the best we had seen as well this helping us greatly with our decision making

Lynda
LyndaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome assistance which removed the stress of dealing with a 3rd party

Amanda and Bronwyn provided exceptional cust service.
Amanda providing great assistance at the point of contact and Bronwyn with informative follow up phone assistance which resolved our enquiry. thank you both

Christopher R.
Christopher R.Southern and Hills, SA

New Springs

Vanessa was incredible in helping solve the problem I had with springs from a double hung window corroded due to proximity to the coast.

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, great windows

I have had Stegbar windows for years now and I couldn't be happier. They look great and perform well. The service from Stegbar is fantastic.

Well Done

Vanessa answered my call and was knowledgeable and efficient in recognising the product I required, prompt with providing quote and arranging manufacture.

Amazing service from Vanessa!

Amazing service was provided by Vanessa at the Rowville showroom. Received a quote within one day and nothing was any trouble. Great options available. Highly recommend.

Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mary the Great! Thankyou :))

Mary M we can't thank you enough for your wonderful customer service consistently from the very first time I met you.
You're friendly, professional, efficient and best of all you know your stuff!
Nothing ever feels like it's too much trouble and you never made me feel like I asked a silly question - and I'm sure I probably did! Thankyou that is so important when making these types of decisions.
I would not hesitate to recommend you based on our experience so far.
I can't wait to see the finished product, in February - I'll give you an update review!
Thanks so much again,
Jen

Happy Toorak customer
Happy Toorak customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Andrew and Noel did a top notch job!

Andrew Wood and Noel Davis did an excellent job of installing my mirrors for my home gym. They were precise, diligent and highly professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for experienced mirror installation. They took great care to ensure that I was very happy with the end result. The room looks amazing! Thanks guys!!

Leigh M.
Leigh M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely happy!

We have recently installed a bi-fold kitchen servery window in western red cedar, with built in pull down fly screen. It looks awesome, and we could not be happier!
We were very impressed with the service received from Mary throughout the whole process. She kept us updated frequently with the progress from ordering to completion, and was a delight to deal with.
We have already referred friends and family to her!
Leigh & Kay

Products great, prompt

Great quality, prompt and excellent customer service from riley. Windows were immaculate and delivery drivers were very helpful and curtious

Westy
WestyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

I'm very happy with the service from Stegbar Rowville. I ordered a mirror for our bathroom and they organised the measure, quote and installation. Two lovely guys Andrew and Ivica came to install our mirror and measured up for our other bathroom and sent through the measurements to the Rep saving me the trouble of doing so. We have also had a glass sliding door with flywire installed recently and again excellent customer service, good communication, great service and I love supporting a local business

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shower shopping

Excellent service from Stegbar. Showroom visit very worthwhile. Large range of options clearly explained to us. Follow up, eventual measure and installation also faultless.

Exceptional Customer Service

I was blown away by the exceptional customer service I received at stegbar Rowville. I was having trouble replacing a wardrobe door and Bronwyn went above and beyond to help me. A stressful situation made so easy and pleasant thanks to Bronwyn and the turnaround time was super quick. Thank you Bronwyn!

Great customer service

Mary is great to deal with - patient and helpful - i have brought 3 bifold sets off her now with no issues so far

Warranty replacement of 3 mirrors

Had a de-silvering issue, replacements were manufactured and promptly installed by Andrew and ivica from Rowville. Quick and efficient service.

Jake STEGBAR Rowville. Great service

Jake spent time to find out what my needs were before designing my BIRs. He was so easy to talk to, professional, knowledgeable and very generous with his suggestions. Love the BIRs. Thanks Jake.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stegbar - No 1 in windows

From query to collection and throughout lockdown all possible assistance was offered. Provided product, again top of the line. Perfect.

Vanessa at Stegbar has been very helpful, great customer service and advice. Always replies to emails in a very timely manner.

George
GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

As an owner builder the customer service was excellent at Stegbar windows.
My lack of technical knowledge wasn't an issue when dealing with the sales consultant Vanessa. Quote alterations weren't a problem , and correspondence was always speedy. Highly recommend this company.

Alexis P.Stegbar

Andrew and Ivica from Rowville came to install my Shower screen.

Andrew and Ivica showed knowledge and experience during the installation process. Very socially intelligent and professional. I knew the job was in good hands seeing how these guys worked. I will request Andrew and Ivica for all my jobs.
Regards.
Darren Nelson. DBU 3166

Joanne
JoanneVictoria

Quote Provided

Riley was very helpful with organising our quote. He responded very promptly to my emails and was very courteous when we spoke on the phone. I would recommend Stegbar because of Riley's service.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Riley was extremely efficient with processing my order. This is the first time I have used Stegbar directly and was pleasantly surprised at the service and found the online specifications extremely useful. I would gladly recommend them.

greg
gregGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vanessa - Rowville quotation and ordering

As a DIY champion (my opinion, not that of my wife...) I needed to learn the correct measuring and ordering steps. I learn from making mistakes and Vanessa was extremely helpful and definitely far more patient and way more courteous than she should've been right up to the tenth version of the quote for the laundry extension. Yep, ten variations for two windows and a door. Thankyou. Bifold windows and entrance door/window combo are ordered, finally. PS, the delays were all mine, the wrong measurements and the changes all mine, the annoying emails were also all mine. Happy to admit this here because i don't think my wife will see this review....

bruce
bruceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bifold doors still under manufacuture

I have found Riley Zealand to be very courteous & professional in the Quotation, its specifications, detail &,pricing that he has put together & the prompt estimated time of delivery
Kind Regards Bruce

Matthew B
Matthew BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jake Lazar - Shower screens and Splash backs

Wanted to put a review in for Jake Lazar from Stegbar Rowville, who we have worked with over the last few months on our Carnegie site of 16 apartments for our shower screens and Splashbacks. He has been excellent with communication and making sure our needs are met. He has also assisted in design aspects where he has picked up on issues with design. Has been a fantastic help and look forward to working with him and Stegbar in the future.