Stegbar VIC, Rowville

Stegbar VIC, Rowville (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (270)

Emma
EmmaGippsland, VIC

Outstanding Customer Service

Thank you to Stegbar for the outstanding customer service you have provided me with ordering some new windows and doors.

With my many questions you were nothing but professional and understanding.

I will definitely be back!

Kmt
KmtHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service and assistance provided by Stegbar through Mary Moshopoulus

I needed replacement rollers for one of sliding doors I purchased from Stegbar Rowville some years ago. I rang Stegbar Rowville and I was given assistance every step of the way by Mary Moshopoulus who sent replacement rollers straight away. Her excellent attitude and offer of assistance is greatly appreciated.

Frank - Airport West
Frank - Airport WestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

The service provided by Vanessa was great and continually helped me with all my questions, gave great advise and was very technically knowledgeable. I could not ask for more and will continue to order through Vanessa

Shaz
ShazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Prompt service from Vanessa. She rang when she said she would and helped me work out what I needed and sent me the quote straight away. Explained the process to pick up the window well.

Darren Burgess
Darren BurgessSouthwest, VIC

Excellent ordering process

Riley has been very good helping me select and order the right window for my needs, stepping me through the process and helping me get it right, even though I was only available in the evenings!!!

Great customer service

Prompt and friendly service
Vanessa did a great job at preparing the quotes
All details were correct
Even though the product has not been delivered yet I am very pleased with her efforts so far

Sue Corless
Sue CorlessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Huge bathroom mirror

Went above and beyond to get a huge mirror upstairs into the en-suite-3 man lift. very polite. Admin team good to deal with too. Looks amazing thanks Andrew and Steve

Flora L.
Flora L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect organise, design, installation and finish!

Many thanks for William Wang, Andrew Wood and Steven Ashton from the Stegbar team for our dream kitchen and laundry splashback. William was great in recommending the splashback design/ pattern; while Andrew and Steven delivered superb intallation services, thank you!

Miki
MikiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

Great customer service, Mary was really helpful in quoting the windows, making changes and organising our own pick up in these difficult times. We need 2 more windows and I’ll definitely get in touch with Mary again.
Thank you for all your help.

Mark N
Mark NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great wardrobes

I was happy with the whole experience of having our wardrobe doors and inserts installed. The glass sliding doors look great in the kids bedrooms. I’d recommend Stegner to my friends.

Colin J.
Colin J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience with Andy onsite and Mary in the office

Andy installed my windows with consideration to exactly what I want. A great guy and tradesman. Thanks to Mary and Andy for a perfect outcome. I would recommend both of you on commitment and service. Thanks col j

Jill
JillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful customer service

Suzanne at Stegbar Rowville was very polite and knowledgeable. She promptly arranged for Neil to correct an issue with suction marks left on our shower door following hinge replacement. Fantastic customer service, thank you, I will happily refer you to others.

Jay Moolachery
Jay MoolacheryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Installation and Service

Our newly built Porter Davis home was missing various mirrors. Andrew and Ivicia from Stegfast Rowville did a great job in installing them. The whole process was fairly straightforward and they explained the do’s and don’ts until the mirrors set in nicely

Paris T.
Paris T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Customer Service. Excellent professionalism.

After sending through an enquiry online to Stegbar, Vanessa responded very promptly. She was very understanding of design changes that were made. We made enquiries with other companies, and Stegbar was the clear winner, purely for their customer service, variety of services and products offered, flexibility, professionalism and price-point. Can't wait to have our windows and doors in in September. Thank you Vanessa for your amazing help!

Customer service

Would really like to thank Vanessa at Stegbar for her patient, kind but professional manner. After 7 versions we got there in the end. Thanks again to all the Stegbar team. Luxe Tiny Homes

Rory
RoryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and very supportive

I wanted just one replacement window and Mary guided me through the process. She explained everything in detail. Also Stegbar were much cheaper than other suppliers. I am happy with the outcome.

Alexis P.Stegbar

Great service and patience!

Our sales consultant Vanessa was extremely patient as our brief and requirements changed several times during our planning process. Vanessa was always efficient, accomodating and a pleasure to deal with.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service and Product

Had the pleasure of dealing with Chris Vance who was an absolute delight throughout our experience. He went above and beyond to ensure we were happy. Was very impressed that even the GM came to one of our onsite visits with his sales rep proving his commitment to customer service. He was a wealth of knowledge and I can see why the service of his team is first class as he was a great operator. The windows themselves look great and have delivered well beyond our expectations. Could not recommend Stegbar Rowville more highly.

Vicki
VickiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Windows from Stegbar were perfect!

Vanessa (Stegbar, Rowville) provided excellent service. I rang to get quote on new windows - I gave Vanessa the measurements and she gave me a quote on the spot. I then ordered the windows which were delivered within 10 days and were perfect.

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job! Very happy.

It was a new, big mirror, upstairs and around corners. Not a problem for Andrew and his mate. Great job boys. The whole process from quote to installation was very professional and the guys were great to work with. Cheers.

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nothings to hard

i delt with Riley Rosse and great attention to detail, prompt delivery date
When i had a question he was easy to contact and pleasure to deal with.
Window was of good quality and on time

Excellent Service

Mary Moshopoulos was a great point of contract to arrange my aluminium stacking door installation.
Knowledgeable, offered prompt communication and went out of her to make sure I got a competitive price - I would highly recommend!

ziccv5
ziccv5Victoria

Amazing customer service, thank you

Riley Rosse was incredible to deal with, even suggesting improvements to make my builders job easier. Thanks Riley for help on getting me the quote quickly and spot on. ORDERED!

Alexis P.Stegbar

the shower screen looks great, thanks

Very happy with the uncomplicated istallation.
No damage to existing walls, ceiling or the staircase, clean finish and quick work. I got istructions on how to look after the shower screen and when it is ready to use. The product looks good, thanks

Craig
Craig

Helpful Reply

I made an enquiry online, Riley from Stegbar emailed me a reply. It was most helpful and offered me a couple of alternative options . His assistance was very much appreciated. Craig