Stegbar VIC, Rowville

Stegbar VIC, Rowville (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Luke - MKB
Luke - MKBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service!!

We deal with Mary Moshopoulos at Rowville on a regular basis and her service and communication is amazing!! Any queries or quote requests are dealt with almost instantly. After using other window companies in the past and being let down, I know this will never happen working with Mary.

Marty Teare Furniture
Marty Teare FurnitureGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredible service

Well im not one for writing a review, however after dealing with Stegbar and Riley Zealand who has been nothing but fantastic to deal with, coming back to me quick as a flash on numerous questions on our custom windows and bi folds, incredible, i have been building and designing projects for decades and this is the first time we have used Stegbar and have been blown away at how professional this company is, nothing has been too much trouble and they have been so much help and nothing has been a problem, i wish i could give 10 stars....................well done Stegbar and well done Riley your a champ mate, thanks for all your help.

Regards

Marty Teare Design

Rookey
RookeyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very pleased with this product

Riley was very helpful. My order was processed without any bother. I am very happy with the service I received. I have no hesitation in recommending Stegbar Roseville to others.

Eddy
EddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Needed a quote for a sliding door- Vanessa was great- helpful, informative and answered all of my queries so quickly. I kept changing what I wanted a quote on and it was easy for her to adapt and change.

Rosanne
RosanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Reliable Service

Riley was very friendly. Great service and helpful information was provided at the Rowville showroom.
Was able to put our window through as an urgent request!
Helpful, friendly, reliable service. Showroom was great!

Quick turn around for quote/ordering

Worked with Riley for our bi fold doors, the whole design/quote process was done in the same day to make sure we could place the order at the earliest time.

Daniel
DanielGippsland, VIC

Great Service & Easy to deal with

I had put in a request on the Thursday and Jake came out on the Friday to measure up the shower screen and walk in robe and has been very helpful to deal with! Made the choice to go with Stegbar pretty easy!

Awesome Service

Vanessa was super professional, responsive, very knowledgeable on stegbar products and easily answered all of my questions. Quote turnaorund was incredible. All around, super refreshing. Thank you for making it so easy.

Other Home Renovators

Excellent service and prompt response

Excellent service and prompt response during the quoting phase. Quick follow up and reminders after quote is complete. Adel has been on the ball the whole time. all in all satisfying service.

Lisa H.
Lisa H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Riley, the sales rep was great to deal with. He measured the windows we want replaced and provided a quote in a timely manner. Next day in fact. Dealt with stegbar before and the were very happy.

Joanne G
Joanne GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It looks amazing

My new frameless shower screens look amazing. Thank you to my Installers Andrew and Jarrod who were fantastic. They were friendly, punctual, professional and took great care to make sure my new shower screens were perfect. Also thank you to Carole in head office who went above and beyond with helping organise a suitable date to fit in with my tiler and plumber. Very happy customer.

Job Satisfaction

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great work by Andrew and Jarrod installing the shower screen 100%

After a difficult start to the project which was not the doing of the attending staff, the works have been completed to a very high standard. Thee guys were polite, punctual and completed the installation without complications.

D K.
D K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sliding Stacker door good quality good install and easy to deal with company

The sales staff were patient and responsive with numerous changes
We went to showroom to ensure we knew what we were getting, same sales person was helpful there and we ended up with a cheaper model which was adequate.
Final measure person was patient and knowledgeable.
Good communications for delivery originally long, then brought forward, then delayed by 1 week for a quality defect which ended up a weekend installation by person different from person who measured which made me nervous, but Installer (also a sub contractor) was very good and neat. (You are only as good as the person you send to site and Jed-Weld got this right) Well done, and thankyou.
Product: Double glazed slider stacker door, custom size.

Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mary Moshopoulos

Unbelievable customer focus. You guys were not the cheapest but you turned the windows around fast and you had Mary keeping on top of the orders for me. This is why you got my business. Mary is also why I came back to get the last order through Stegbar. Didn't even get other quotes. Always responds quickly and didn't complain when we had to redo the original quote 3 or 4 times.

Jess B
Jess BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top Quality Work

Love our new wardrobes, especially our walk in. It is showroom quality and exactly what we needed and always envisioned.
Our rep Harry, and our installers were professional and ever accommodating.
Could not recommend more highly!

Glen B.
Glen B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

I purchased a bi-fold door from Riley and I must say the customer service has been excellent. He kept me informed in every step of the process and was very helpful.

Great customer service

I was most impressed with the quotation provided by Vanessa, Sales Consultant, at Rowville. I had several variations to the quote, which were always attended to promptly and effectively, making my job as an owner builder much simpler.

Ashley Tappy
Ashley TappyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

working with Stegbar

After twenty years working in the building industry finally I have found a company that gets it Trevor, Anton and their team at Stegbar have been professional to work with in suppling and installing mirror robes to a high rise apartment tower.
Their knowledge and experience both in design and service has helped to keep the project on program and l'm looking forward to working with on the next project.

Alistair Wood
Alistair WoodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Service & Product

Chris was very helpful and was able to organise these brilliant windows within the time constraints we had!! The windows were exactly as we ordered and have added extra value to our home

Hay151
Hay151Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly satisfied with service

I was highly satisfied with the service provided by Vanessa, sales consultant. In quoting for our new window, she demonstrated an extensive knowledge of the Stegbar product which helped our decision making no end. Prompt, efficient, accurate and helpful.

Sales Consultant Vanessa

I've had the pleasure of dealing with Vanessa twice now and her service and knowledge is excellent so helpful. Would recommend Stegbar products and the delightful Vanessa any day. The windows are exactly as I require. Thank you Stegbar.

Jesco
JescoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and super responsive

I dealt with Mary at the Rowville office to get a couple of sliding / stacking doors. Mary was extremely responsive and dealt with my enquiries quickly and professionally. Very happy so far, now just waiting for the installation itself...

Quality Windows

Great quality Aluminium windows supplied for our latest project. On time, well priced and great service. We will definitely be using Stegbar for our future projects.
Would recommend to all.

HLB
HLBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible Service

The customer service Vanessa provided was exceptional.
In store quotation given, with clear explanation as to the options available to us for the replacement of old rotten windows to Stegbar stacking doors/windows.
Email communication replied to quickly with additional questions answered in detail.
I look forward to the installation!

Rates and Fees