Stegbar VIC
Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (374)

Violet
VioletGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to order and great service

Quoted and ordered within minutes. Very easy to order and so easy - never visited the store just ordered online. Vanessa was stellar - efficient and prompt. Delivery locked in. Highly recommend dealing with Stegbar

Store Locationtelephone order
Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service with a smile.

Rebecka Gardiner is an amazing person to deal with. Always keeping thing fun and super helpful. . I can always rely on Rebecka to make sure my jobs are looked after and things are done properly. She is an asset to the stegbar team. :)

B.k
B.kSouthwest, VIC

Great customer service and problem solving

Store LocationBallarat Victoria

This is a great job as an installer

My review towards Stegbar is they try to do there best in all departments and always aim to improve there safety rules,, I believe that they always put there employees first and try to improve all areas

Store LocationRowville
Pino
Pino

All good

amis
amisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent experience. Very helpful and polite. Changes to original order were made quickly and without any problems. Communication was good with any changes confirmed by email. Good quality product at a competitive price.

Disappointed Customer

Karen D.
Karen D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trevor Thomas - bloody legend!!

Thank you so much to Trevor for his expert quoting, assistance and measuring on our recently installed WIR's, mirrors and shower screens. We couldn't be happier with the final look.

Fiona S.
Fiona S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s amazing how in love you can be with a WIR fitout!

Trevor understood exactly what we wanted and made some suggestions based on what he could see currently in our wardrobe. The whole process was streamline and I am very very happy and will be recommending him to friends and family.

Store LocationRowville, VIC

Liza
LizaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Consultant

Nothing was too much for our consultant, Adel. She was friendly and very flexible with appointments. She also gave very practical answers/advice on the options we had. I highly recommend Steg bar and to ask for Adel.

Store LocationRowville, VIC

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mirrors

Andrew and Scott were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Warm and easy to talk with they installed all our windows and showers into our new build. Our master mirror was particularly large and they took great care carrying though home and installing. Highly recommend.

Andrea
Andrea

Exceptional customer service for window order

Vanessa from the Rowville Showroom helped me order new windows. With limited knowledge about what I required she spent time explaining the products and options to me. She was incredibly professional and efficient. Each time I needed to make a change to my order (before confirmation) she promptly made updates. I was a bit nervous about making this investment and Vanessa made the process a seamless one. We are looking forward to having beautiful new windows in our house!

Store LocationRowville

Excellent customer service!!!

Jake was exceptional!!
Made it feel as thorough it was he’s own home. Very passionate and great customer service skills- we have used Jake before and will continue to on all our projects!!

Great Customer Service

Venessa was exceptionally helpful and prompt in her supply of a quotation for new windows in my property - Her product knowledge and attention to detail made my job easier. Thanks Vanessa

Travis Cameron
Travis CameronGippsland, VIC

Jake Lazar

I have found all the people involved with the screens, mirrors & robes at Stegbar Rowville to be extremely helpful, especially Jake for his prompt responses & ability to sort scheduling & other issues for me with little to no drama.

Rates and Fees

Wardrobe fit outs and doors

Very happy with our wardrobes, wall cabinetry and wardrobe doors. Thank you Jake from Stegbar Rowville shower screens/wardrobes for organizing everything so quickly for us. I’d definitely recommend Stegbar to others.

Store LocationStegbar Rowville showerscreens/wardrobes