Stegbar VIC

• Rates and Fees

EJA
EJAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unprofessional & disappointing

Had a front door frame suite installed in November 20’ still waiting for resolution. Doors supplied were visibly faulty and unfit for purpose.

Sandra
SandraSouthwest, VIC

Poor customer service

Stegbar
Alexis P.Stegbar

Jo Cross
Jo CrossSouthwest, VIC

Beware of Stegbar double glazed windows!

My home was completed at the end of 2013 and had Stegbar double glazed windows and doors throughout. I contacted Stegbar Geelong within a few years of home completion to point out that moisture was between the double panes of glass in one of the windows.
I was told that they were no longer covered by any warranty. I pointed out that any reasonable person would expect the windows to present as they did on building completion for many, many years. Since then, an increasing number of windows now contain moisture and, in the case of the window in the photograph, there is, not only moisture, scum as well.

Job Satisfaction
Stegbar
Alexis P.Stegbar
kazkelly
kazkellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Customer service

Thank-you to Harry for helping me decide what I needed to make my wardrobe more efficient. Victor did a great job fitting the necessary shelving .
I am disappointed with the lack of communication and constant confusion from office staff from beginning to end.
Thanks to Helen for diffusing the chaos.

Home Renovators

Poor Quality, Bad Communication, No Customer Service after Payment

john
johnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

no response

Most of these reviews are consistent with my experience. I made an enquiry online with no response, 5 days later I made a direct phone call in to have some one come out and quote me. The gentleman on the phone told me someone would call me back to arrange a visit. I have had no response.

I don't mind if people do not wish to quote but then do not advertise nor tell me that someone is going to call when they are not.

My review rating is about business etiquette or lack thereof of.

Stegbar blames the customer

We were initially happy with the look of the double glazed windows and told them so. Then we realised there was no noise reduction and they hadn't used acoustic glass. Slow response to our feedback - waited 8 weeks for them to do a re-visit, and adjustment quote to the job about 80% of the original value. When I escalated seeking help from the [contact details removed], she just ignored my emails. Throughout this all correspondence blames us. In this day and age, there is no excuse for such terrible service. Stegbar are just awful. Beware.

Tiffany Wood
Tiffany WoodVictoria

Scratched wardrobe doors

Was so looking forward to having our custom made wardrobe doors fitted. After fitting was complete we noticed rather deep long scratches on two of the doors, being black they stood out. Whats going on Stegbar??? we're paying top dollar and either your quality control is being overlooked or your installers don't give a toss???? We are very disappointed and now have to wait to have doors collected and re-done.

Scratched frames on two panels of our wardrobe

Home Renovators

Find out how Stegbar VIC compares to other Home Renovators

Jan
Jan

Messed around, won't use them again

The guys that came to quote were nice enough but at times it was impossible to get them to return calls. When they got to wardrobe door style wrong, they claimed they couldn't produce them as we wanted and suggested we filled the unasked for grooves. We later found out that they could have easily supplied what we asked for.
The price was ok
Poor service, inattention to detail, poor knowledge of products

Maddotsu
Maddotsu

I had stegbar come out for a quote in June. I'm still waiting for the quote after I've called numerous times and emailed the salesman. Post "the block" they don't really need a service oriented approach

VaxMangler
VaxManglerSitt Ing

Quote for new window in brick wall

sent an enquiry, detailed ( "needs a hole in the wall" ), thru their website, with 2 dates as requested. In the meantime I visited showroom and lady was helpful. Webite enquiry yielded no call, so I contacted nice lady askng for a rep to call, sent copy of web enquiry. Following evening a message on home number. I rang and was told that they could not install a window in a brick wall without existing hole, attitude was that I should know this ...WHY / HOW ???????
Will get window elsewhere and all STEGBAR are blacklisted for x years.
x=
showroom nice, clean loo and very helpfull saleslady ( that the 2 stars )
Sales Rep had not read either the initial enquiry nor my email. His attitude - NO apologies