Stegbar VIC

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
AshburtonGrandma
AshburtonGrandmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Several problems, ironed out in mediation

Melissa
MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A few issues along the way that were resolved promptly

I’m not going to lie that my experience with replacing my windows with Stegbar was a seamless one. However, with that said when things went wrong they did acknowledge this and rectified the issue swiftly.

My job still hasn’t yet been completed however so I will post a final review once this has been done. But based on what I have seen thus far, I can say that Andrew, the installer is absolutely a professional in every way from customer service to excellent craftsmanship.

Stegbar
Alexis P.Stegbar

Other Home Renovators

Tapan PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delayed installation and but speedy escalation

Stegbar
Alexis P.Stegbar

Hi Alexis,

I can confirm that NO one has been in touch with me to resolve this issue. I will send an email to the email you have provided. What else can we do to escalate this?

Tapan P

Thanks Alexis. I received a call from DJ and the matter has been resolved within 24hours. He ensured that he is trying to rectify the process from his end. I really enjoyed dealing with him.

Good product but still room for improvement

I have been dealing with Leigh from Stegbar Rowville for a long time now. He is a good rep. Quick at getting quotes back to me and happy to take calls about products, measure ups and install dates. He really knows his products which is very helpful.
Been a few clients unhappy with the customer service in the showroom though, and a few little issues with robe installation but overall happy with Stegbar and Leigh.

Home Renovators

Find out how Stegbar VIC compares to other Home Renovators

Russ
RussMelbourne

Additional labour costs to install.

Very disappointed with the information provided at the ordering stage. The measurements on the order form were for the external aluminium frame. They didn't include the size of the interior wooden box frame which was larger consequently studs and bricks had to be moved to accommodate the windows incurring thousands of dollars in labour costs. Had the box been the same size as the frame it would easily have slotted into the empty space. Surely ours wasn't the first home where this was encountered.

Will definitely tell friends about this.