Stegbar VIC

• Rates and Fees

Useless
UselessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never use Stegbar again

Absolutely hopeless from start to finish ended up having to get a seperate guy in to fix their dodgy work
On 4 occasions when Stegbar were meant to turn up on site they did no shows and on the fifth go did such a bad job I had to get my builder in to fix the track on a wardrobe

Splash back by Stegbar

We waited a long time for the Covid restrictions to ease , but when they did Trevor Thomas came round as soon as possible and carried out the measure up quickly and efficiently and with a pleasant manner. The quote followed as he said, we placed the order and await installation. So far really good, thanks Trevor.

Disappointed Customer

AshburtonGrandma
AshburtonGrandmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Several problems, ironed out in mediation

Find out how Stegbar VIC compares to other Home Renovators

Worst after sales service yet

Stegbar sold us a three rooms of double glazed windows. In two rooms they leaked and were eventually repaired. The biggest one failed and started steaming up in the space between the panels during summer. Nearly 6 months and about 20 phone calls later we have an acknowledgement of fault and agreement to replace as the windpws are under warranty. Problem? Stegbar seem to outsource all the installation and repair work and we have had the fun around for.months. today waoting for a contractor tockeep an appointment we rang (not the contractor) and learned thw wrong glass had been ordered. So many missed appointment and call a not returned. Stegbar can't keep passing the buck to 3rd parties. Your product, your problem.

Alisabeth
AlisabethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So very difficult to get a quote Stegbar???

First contact 18 May '21. Confirmation email received quickly.....Thanks Gemma. Time ticking by.......
So here we are a month later, following numerous calls and emails, still waiting for Rep Brian, or someone else to come out, if Brian is still sick. Matt can you help? Someone should be following up these quote requests. Maybe you need more sraff Stegbar.

Teresa
TeresaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If zero stars could be selected I would

Avoid this company ! Initial processes began in December 2020. It’s now the 30th April. Still now windows installed. A comedy of errors from measurement to the install date today, nothing funny about it though. Windows can’t go in this morning because they have been made completely incorrect. 35mm to 50 mm out. Installer is furious. They’ve had my money for months now. Customer service is disgraceful and they should be ashamed of themselves. No one takes responsibility. So many emails and phone calls I have made. I’m distraught and upset. Time taken off work to be home for the install. Stegbar Windows Rowville your lack of support and customer service is deplorable. Still waiting on a phone call. Avoid this company

mirry
mirryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dreadful quality

Springs gone on both our large sash windows - they say they don’t have the parts anymore - really shoddy workmanship and timber they use substandard - I’d NEVER use again and is not recommend.

Melbourne
Melbourne

STOP. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very ordinary service and appalling quality

Elizabeth

Took a while to get a response but eventually my husband spoke with the general manager who agreed to replace the door at no cost, and quickly. Hardware and glass will be re-used to save costs which is fine, hope the new door is stronger.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't expect after sales service

A roller has failed on an external sliding door. On visiting to Stegbar Rowville my wife was told the door must have been supplied by another company. My builder verified that this was not the case. When I visited I was told we don't have them so here is a list of hardware suppliers. My suggestion that this is not an adequate way of dealing with a customer and perhaps Stegbar's systems need to be reviewed was dismissed. Fortunately my builder, a major and long established home renovation company, no longer uses Stegbar.

Sue DicksonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor Customer Service

Four years ago I replaced all the windows and doors in my house to Stegbar and all are keyed alike. I have been very happy with all they provided but now (four years later) my front door (a Stegbar Statesman pivot door) keeps dropping and needing manual adjustment. I am not an expert at this and have been trying to get someone from Stegbar to help me with this issue. They have advised me that it may be due to movement of my house. I understand this and am not looking for anything under warranty. I am very happy to pay whatever is needed to get my front door serviced or adjusted. Stegbar have point blank refused to help me. There customer service has been very poor. If I could give them zero stars I would.

Sue Dickson

Email just sent with all my contact details

Mark
MarkVictoria

Disappointed is an understatement.

Sandhu

No professionalism no communication at all

Hi,
It’s been two weeks since I have sent my contact details to this email address and so far no one has contacted me to rectify this.

Buyer Beware!

I would advise anyone thinking of using this company to think twice ... don’t believe what you are told. They are very good at not telling you what you need to know ... and when you call them to try resolve issues do not expect service .. this is a dodgy company and if you are dealing with [name removed] be doubly careful .. she is good at not telling you what you need to know. This [name removed] by the way is the same person who pushes you to give her a good review for doing an ordinary job. I would never use this company again .