Stegbar VIC

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Splash back by Stegbar

We waited a long time for the Covid restrictions to ease , but when they did Trevor Thomas came round as soon as possible and carried out the measure up quickly and efficiently and with a pleasant manner. The quote followed as he said, we placed the order and await installation. So far really good, thanks Trevor.

This is a great job as an installer

My review towards Stegbar is they try to do there best in all departments and always aim to improve there safety rules,, I believe that they always put there employees first and try to improve all areas

Pino
Pino

All good

AshburtonGrandma
AshburtonGrandmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Several problems, ironed out in mediation

Michelle Ford
Michelle FordGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

Mary From Stegbar Rowville Office has been absolutely amazing . From the first call and docs signed all in one day.her follow-up is second to none, Beat Rylock's quote with extras by $1000.00

Find out how Stegbar VIC compares to other Home Renovators

Helpful service for owners builders

Vanessa was very helpful and patient with our unconventional project, also changes and things we were unsure of. Our order moved quickly and she gave us confidence managing the technical details. Looking forward to receiving our product on the ship to King Island, Tas.

Hulaschmula
HulaschmulaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Installation perfection

The installation done by Craig Dell of A Perfect Fit Window Installation was reliable, meticulous and professional, the workmanship was immaculate. We were able to see most of the job before Stage 4 restrictions, however Craig provided excellent communication and feedback in a time where we could not travel 5kms away from our current to our new home to sight the finished job. Highly recommended installer.

Stegbar bifold window

I have been really pleased with this store and the fantastic service, knowledgeable and prompt service from Vanessa. She was friendly and extremely helpful. Would highly recommend the Rowville store!

Alexis P.Stegbar

Looking forward to my splash backs

Jake has been great, arrived when he said he would, knowledge of his product and professional. I am looking forward to the finished products being installed and finishing off the kitchen

Other Home Renovators

Good and quick quote and order service.

Thanks Vanessa at Rowville for providing an accurate and quick quote that matched exactly what I was seeking, unlike some other companies who quoted or were vague about it. Also for clear answers to my follow up questions about the options provided. Order is now made and window eagerly awaited.

Bazzar
BazzarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer centric

Thanks to David Lyons and team at Stegbar Airport West. Friendly, professional advice with a no push, no fuss atmosphere. They had what we wanted and were happy to provide all the advice we needed.

Tina X.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The management does care about your business

Since the initial quote several months ago I have been chasing for an outcome of quote then time of installation, no response from the sale guy David Lyons neither by phone nor email

Tina X.

Thanks for prompt response I am glad the message has come crossed to David’s boss, he came on site straight away and did further measurement and told me someone will call me today to book installation so fingers crossed

Tina X.

Also David did quote for the other three units in our building when he came initially hope those all have been followed up - it’s not my business but yours

Mervat
MervatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looks Amazing

Andrew and Steven, worked in a quick and professional manner. They placed mirrors and spalshbacks in two different units and in both, the results were very good. No complaints can be said about their work.

Simonds Home client
Simonds Home clientGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A solution to a problem mirror was offered by Andrew and Steven and the work was carried out promptly and efficiently.

Professional attitude and knowledgeable about the product and workmanship. Unfortunately the first mirror put in by another workman had a flaw that could not be rectified other than full replacement. It is disappointing that the mirror was put in place as it created a complicated situation for finding a solution to inserting another mirror.

Melissa
MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A few issues along the way that were resolved promptly

I’m not going to lie that my experience with replacing my windows with Stegbar was a seamless one. However, with that said when things went wrong they did acknowledge this and rectified the issue swiftly.

My job still hasn’t yet been completed however so I will post a final review once this has been done. But based on what I have seen thus far, I can say that Andrew, the installer is absolutely a professional in every way from customer service to excellent craftsmanship.

Neil M.
Neil M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glass splashback and shower screen

Andrew and Steve installed glass splashback. Very friendly, arrived on time and even pstiatly waited/helped remove range hood that prevented glass going in.Jake was sales rep and always pleasure to deal with. Only glitch was several of false starts with install dates for shower screen, but a sign of busy times for Stegbar I suspect.