Stegbar VIC

• Rates and Fees

CAM
CAMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service

After spending 3 months trying to find a part for our shower door we ended up at Stegbars in Airport West and I am so glad we did. Dave and Duncan were amazing. They understood what we were talking about straight away and were able to supply us with what we needed. Whilst we were there we noticed that Stegbar also did wardrobes and Dave was able to advise us on what would suit our needs.
Thank you for such great customer service.

Joseph O.
Joseph O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hiro Wardrobe Doors

David Lyons and Dan Farrell at Stegbar were incredibly helpful and especially professional given the operationally challenging COVID conditions faced during our wardrobe installation. I couldn't speak more highly of the end-to-end service. The Hiro Sliding Wardrobe Door product exceeded our expectations of function & quality.

Sandra
Sandra

Spare part purchase

David was fantastic to deal with. I had been hunting all over Melbourne for a shower part and he went out of his way to see that we had the correct part and that we were happy with the result.

Liarne C.
Liarne C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Steve is awesome

Steve helped me out in a jam and did with kindness and grace. Couldn’t be a happier customer. Unbelievable patience , so hard to find theses days .Thanks Steve have a lovely Xmas

John C.
John C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Vanessa was so helpful and guided us to the right product- outstanding professional

Vanessa customer service is second to none. Helpful & professional. Stegbar have wonderful products. Order was retaken quickly and super fast service. Can’t wait for delivery and bring outside to inside with our new window

Stegbar Performance on PANORAMA Job

Stegbar has provided us with mirrors, wardrobes , shower screens for more than 396 apartments in PANORAMA Box hill. I as a project manager based onsite , was amazed by their performance and quality onsite. I will definitely use them again.

Nathan from Geelong bifold doors

I would like to thank Nathan from Geelong for his outstanding service on our bifold doors which we love the quality I also want to acknowledge Kev for is outstanding professionalism in the installation of the doors together the make the process seamless We will be purchasing more doors in the future again thank you Nathan From Craig

Peter Paolino
Peter PaolinoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer feed back on Stegbar Rowville Fitter

Manny fitted two shower screens in my Dromana residence. He completed a great installation, in particular with the bespoke awkward gap filling requirement. He manufactured a solution on the job that was perfect. He was engaging, very professional and passionate delivering and excellent final result, well exceeding my expectation. Great customer service, great final product. Thank you..

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Attention to detail and absolute professionalism

Barbara
BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bi-fold door quotation and order

I have been pleased with the efficient and responsive way Stegbar have provided the quotation for a bi-fold door. A couple of iterations were required to ensure that I was happy with the proposed door. Now looking forward to the product being delivered.

Jenny G
Jenny GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A fabulous splashback for our kitchen

Our dealings with Stegbar at Rowville in relation to the colour and product advice, measuring and installation of a large kitchen splashback have shown that the staff are helpful, efficient, prompt and up-to-date with knowledge of options available. Andrew, Ivica and Adrian installed the splash back yesterday and it looks stunning! Living on the 21st floor of an apartment block is not easy for tradespeople, but these gentlemen were so careful to ensure that the lift was not damaged and that the glass arrived in perfect condition. From our perspective, installation was pain free and meticulously undertaken. Thank you Andrew, Ivica and Adrian.

Service Standards

I used the internet to search for a bifold door made to measure. I contacted Doors Plus who were willing to promise a pre Xmas delivery and happy to take my payment. When order confirmation came it was 10 weeks, ie: end of January 2022. I contactedyour Vanessa Liberg At Rowville and found her to be totally honest, informative and professional, particularly compared to your opposition. Whilst this is only a small job, I have others coming up and will definitely use Vanessa and recommend her to others in the future. She is a credit to your company.
Geoff Meers

NotoriousD
NotoriousDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I'm not a tradie and I needed to order a custom sized window frame and glass for our kitchen reno.
Vanessa at Rowville was very patient and helped me through the process to the order completion and also worked with my builder to resolve his questions.
We had a bad experience the previous time we called Stegbar, but this was definitely a light and day experience, definitely recommend working with Vanessa and Stegbar.

Amazing Service

After receiving the run around from a number of companies, I was pleasantly surprised when I received a phone call that staff at Stegbar had organised what seemed the impossible.

Nick
NickCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick and efficient service

We have had great service from Vanessa at Stegbar - never too busy to answer questions and provide support. The process is easy and the products were delivered promptly. We have ordered and installed windows and French doors , and we so happy that we have just ordered sliding doors and will be looking at their shower screen service.