Stegbar VIC

Stegbar VIC (page 2 of 2)

Rowville, Airport West, Geelong, etc...
Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Brooke
BrookeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shower screens and robes

We have used Stegbar many times now for shower screens and robes and Leigh Hamilton is my go to guy for these products. He is always obliging and helpful. I find it convenient that Leigh can provide either a quote or estimate over the net. The ability to customise onsite is also helpful when working around heating ducts etc. Thanks Stegbar team.

MENDAD
MENDADGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leigh Hamilton thank god for you

I have used Stegbar for the last 8 years & found them always helpful & prompt. Leigh Hamilton & Leanne Marshall at Rowville wardrobes and shower screens help been fantastic to deal with.

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shower screen

Stegbar sent Harry out within a day to measure up and offer advice. I then went to the Rowville showroom to have a look and placed my order. I found it to be an easy process so far.

Good

Great service from rep with quoting and measuring. Products installed are always of good quality. Great service from service department regarding maintenance calls. Need quicker lead times on showers, mirrors, robes and splashbacks. Accounts department good to deal with.

Home Renovators

Find out how Stegbar VIC compares to other Home Renovators

New doors

We have just had our French doors and 4 windows replaced by Stegbar. Although the original appointment was slow to happen- when we had the check measure and installation everything was done well. Efficient and friendly installers who cleaned up before they left too. Thx Dean and partner. Our new doors look great! Now we just need to paint...

Russ
RussMelbourne

Additional labour costs to install.

Very disappointed with the information provided at the ordering stage. The measurements on the order form were for the external aluminium frame. They didn't include the size of the interior wooden box frame which was larger consequently studs and bricks had to be moved to accommodate the windows incurring thousands of dollars in labour costs. Had the box been the same size as the frame it would easily have slotted into the empty space. Surely ours wasn't the first home where this was encountered.

Will definitely tell friends about this.

Nicole
NicoleSeaford

Good service

I have seen many bad reviews but I must say my experience was opposite to most. A quote was given prompt you for my walk in robe shelf installation, they were by far the best priced of 3 companies I contacted for quotes. Upon receiving and accepting the quote install was completed one week later and only took 2 hours. The installation was professional and the installer was even there prior to 9am in the morning. I am so happy with my new wardrobe so wanted to congratulate Stegbar on a job well done!