Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great Customer Service

Venessa was exceptionally helpful and prompt in her supply of a quotation for new windows in my property - Her product knowledge and attention to detail made my job easier. Thanks Vanessa

Eva
EvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stegbar bifold windows and doors

Alain
AlainSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with my first order.

I’m very happy with the quality of the awning windows on my first order. Thanks to Nella and also to the crew at the factory for their help. I’ll be putting my second order in this week.

Travis Cameron
Travis CameronGippsland, VIC

Jake Lazar

I have found all the people involved with the screens, mirrors & robes at Stegbar Rowville to be extremely helpful, especially Jake for his prompt responses & ability to sort scheduling & other issues for me with little to no drama.

Oaty
OatySydney, NSW

Zero Quality and avoid the warranty

I had Stegbar install a shower screen in a new house, which was bent and leaked. I complained to my builder and they convinced Stegbar (reluctantly) to replace it. In the end two more times, each one worse. Now screen number 3 is very bent and leaks. Stegbar has refused to replace. Stegbar is one of the companies that likes to hide behind the 'interpretation' of the NSW specifications and want to argue that the bend (I can see from a metre away) is only 1mm bent. They agree it's bent but won't replace. DO NOT USE Stegbar.

Katrina
KatrinaSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service - Alison Reid

We submitted our plans to Alison Reid and the customer service I received was above and beyond. Alison provided essential information that was not obvious to us. Thank you Alison because you have been a gem and I hope to deal with you again.

Wardrobe fit outs and doors

Very happy with our wardrobes, wall cabinetry and wardrobe doors. Thank you Jake from Stegbar Rowville shower screens/wardrobes for organizing everything so quickly for us. I’d definitely recommend Stegbar to others.

Jacky Kovacs
Jacky KovacsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Well done Stegbar

Siteline windows and doors. Fabulous products. Great design and organising of install by sales rep Greg Bass and Radhika from head office. Very professional. Few issues as with any building project but they were quick to fix.

Jenny
Jenny Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Vanessa was very helpful, prompt with her replies and willing to offer alternatives. Product looks good and showroom was really helpful with lots of products to view. Product was competitively priced. Very happy with service.

Lisa Greenvale
Lisa GreenvaleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shower Screen Measure & Quote

Adel from Stegbar has now come out to our place on two occasions to measure and provide a quote for shower screens. She has consistently responded to my calls promptly and provided professional responses to our questions. Adel is knowledgeable, courteous and extremely professional.

Vanessa
VanessaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my shower screen

Andrew & Scott came to fit my beautiful shower screen, they were very friendly, professional and did a great job. Thank you for being easy to work with. I would recommend your company Stegbar to friends and family.

Alana W.
Alana W.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly professional service A+

Daniel is bar far one of the most professional and friendly sales people I have dealt with on the Gold Coast. His goes above and beyond with his timely service, doesn't leave a stone unturned and is always so prompt with his quotes.

A Crane
A CraneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Amazing customer service from Riley Zealand. As a first time renovator he was willingly to talk you through the product and explain some of the more technical things to me. The quote was sent promptly and there were no issues making some adjustments. I know I am in good hands and can’t wait to see the finish product.

Easy to deal with, professional service, prompt and friendly. I asked for feedback and assistance which I was promptly provided thanks again Daniel. I even asked for feedback on creative direction which was great.

Luke - MKB
Luke - MKBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service!!

We deal with Mary Moshopoulos at Rowville on a regular basis and her service and communication is amazing!! Any queries or quote requests are dealt with almost instantly. After using other window companies in the past and being let down, I know this will never happen working with Mary.

Col
ColSydney, NSW

Amazing product and service

I am over the moon with my two new dressing rooms/ wardrobes.
Natalie at Taren Point store was outstanding! From the start of the experience Natalie was very professional, warm, friendly and product savy. She went above and beyond to please us and make the experience stress free.
Andrew, who installed the robes, also was outstanding! He was also very professional, thorough, and ensured that every detail was completed to perfection.
Thank you Stebar Taren Point!

Glenn
GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

very very helpful

Had the pleasure of dealing with Nella who is more than helpful .Everything I asked for was never a challenge for her . Constant follow up and even co-ordinated my special requests for delivery

Marty Teare Furniture
Marty Teare FurnitureGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredible service

Well im not one for writing a review, however after dealing with Stegbar and Riley Zealand who has been nothing but fantastic to deal with, coming back to me quick as a flash on numerous questions on our custom windows and bi folds, incredible, i have been building and designing projects for decades and this is the first time we have used Stegbar and have been blown away at how professional this company is, nothing has been too much trouble and they have been so much help and nothing has been a problem, i wish i could give 10 stars....................well done Stegbar and well done Riley your a champ mate, thanks for all your help.

Regards

Marty Teare Design

Worst after sales service yet

Stegbar sold us a three rooms of double glazed windows. In two rooms they leaked and were eventually repaired. The biggest one failed and started steaming up in the space between the panels during summer. Nearly 6 months and about 20 phone calls later we have an acknowledgement of fault and agreement to replace as the windpws are under warranty. Problem? Stegbar seem to outsource all the installation and repair work and we have had the fun around for.months. today waoting for a contractor tockeep an appointment we rang (not the contractor) and learned thw wrong glass had been ordered. So many missed appointment and call a not returned. Stegbar can't keep passing the buck to 3rd parties. Your product, your problem.

Alisabeth
AlisabethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So very difficult to get a quote Stegbar???

First contact 18 May '21. Confirmation email received quickly.....Thanks Gemma. Time ticking by.......
So here we are a month later, following numerous calls and emails, still waiting for Rep Brian, or someone else to come out, if Brian is still sick. Matt can you help? Someone should be following up these quote requests. Maybe you need more sraff Stegbar.

Great Customer Service

Contacted Jay regarding a quote for a new build and he was very helpful. I had the quote that afternoon, he even followed up on amended quote after some design changes. Will use again

Rookey
RookeyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very pleased with this product

Riley was very helpful. My order was processed without any bother. I am very happy with the service I received. I have no hesitation in recommending Stegbar Roseville to others.

Eddy
EddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Needed a quote for a sliding door- Vanessa was great- helpful, informative and answered all of my queries so quickly. I kept changing what I wanted a quote on and it was easy for her to adapt and change.

Nisha
NishaBrisbane

Replacing all windows in the house

I selected Stegbar for the job, based on cost and quality of their product. The installation was done by Sam and Marty in one day. Excellent workmanship. Thank you team.

Brodie.
Brodie.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Good service

After having great difficulty in finding someone to quote on only two small residential windows, Jay was very helpful with providing a quick turnaround with a very reasonable quote. Jay even took the time out to speak with my builder. Will use again with upcoming projects.