VIC, NSW, QLD, etc...

• Rates and Fees

EJA
EJAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unprofessional & disappointing

Had a front door frame suite installed in November 20’ still waiting for resolution. Doors supplied were visibly faulty and unfit for purpose.

Sandra
SandraSouthwest, VIC

Poor customer service

SamC
SamCSunshine Coast

Poor service

Poor service. Extremely slow to provide quotes if at all. Do not return calls or emails. Did not provide any information with regards to product selection. The windows were supplied with the wrong finish but are of acceptable quality however I could not recommend ordering through the fortitude valley outlet.

Poor customer service

Very poor customer service. Waited over a month for fitout, with minimal communication after being promised install within 10 days. Errors all round from admin to quote and draw up. Saving grace was the subie who completed the job. Would not recommend at all.

Jo Cross
Jo CrossSouthwest, VIC

Beware of Stegbar double glazed windows!

My home was completed at the end of 2013 and had Stegbar double glazed windows and doors throughout. I contacted Stegbar Geelong within a few years of home completion to point out that moisture was between the double panes of glass in one of the windows.
I was told that they were no longer covered by any warranty. I pointed out that any reasonable person would expect the windows to present as they did on building completion for many, many years. Since then, an increasing number of windows now contain moisture and, in the case of the window in the photograph, there is, not only moisture, scum as well.

Job Satisfaction
Steph B.Sydney, NSW

Good product, terrible service!

Renovator
RenovatorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality Product (Alumiere) but poor service, inexperienced and sales people

Alexis P.Stegbar

Expensive, poorly designed and rude repair saleswoman

We ordered $30k worth of windows.
Unlike the ones that were in our house dating from the 1930s, the Stegbar double-hung windows can't be locked open. The flyscreens attachments are flimsy so the flyscreens fall off and break.
The staff in the stores are nice, as was the repairer, but the repair service lady repeatedly started her emails to me by "hey" even though I made it clear that I did not like this. I let her know this, and as a result, she was reluctant to send a repair guy to fix my windows "because I knew that you would not pay for the repairs" Excuse Me???????!!!!!!

Christine E.Stegbar

kazkelly
kazkellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Customer service

Thank-you to Harry for helping me decide what I needed to make my wardrobe more efficient. Victor did a great job fitting the necessary shelving .
I am disappointed with the lack of communication and constant confusion from office staff from beginning to end.
Thanks to Helen for diffusing the chaos.

Frequent Traveller
Frequent TravellerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No Customer Service & No quality control - Damaged Windows

Steven
StevenSydney, NSW

No Contact Been Weeks

Jane Who, 2 weeks no call she must be busy......

I contacted Stegbar Chatswood who told me Jane will be in touch with me, my information details were passed through to her, I waited a week no call return call back, Tim wanted to sort me out with what I needed but I wanted to give Jane the chance to sort my project as she was the one that was to help me cause my info was passed to her through the internal system.
Again another week no call from Jane,

Massive thank you to Tim for sorting my project out, I would highly recommend him however Jane you need to up your game...

not used
not usedSouthern and Hills, SA

Wish I had read the reviews before using them!

Konewone
KonewoneAdelaide

Wardrobe doors. Sliding screens on new home.

Tanya
TanyaGreystanes

Great customer service until the order is wrong

Upset
UpsetBrisbane

Poor Quality, Bad Communication, No Customer Service after Payment

Daddycr
Daddycrasked
Stegbar

What failure frequency are people getting from Stegbar double glazed (IGU) windows & doors?
I've had roughly 50% of the glass fail (condensation between the panes) & replaced so far in a 6 year old house?

Andrew
Andrew asked
Stegbar

Have two sliding doors on top level of home and every time we have a severe storm, water seeps through to the ceiling on lower level causing damaged to ceiling & furniture. Have checked all weep holes & tracks. All are ok. Have had trade people in to see what the problem is but again no answer. I have siliconed all around the doors including floor but again same problem.The doors are Stegbar about 8 years old.

Patrick. R
Patrick. Rasked
Stegbar NSW

Do you have a maintenance team that can rectify hard to open & close sliding doors, it was a new build we moved into Christmas 2 yrs ago. I live in Penrith nsw. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Stegbar representatives

Compare all 24 Stegbar
CategoryPhysical Shops and Home RenovatorsPhysical Shops and Home RenovatorsPhysical Shops and Home RenovatorsPhysical Shops and Home Renovators
Compare all 24 Stegbar