VIC, NSW, QLD, etc...

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
AshburtonGrandma
AshburtonGrandmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Several problems, ironed out in mediation

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shower screen installation

Other Home Renovators

Thank you for free quote, but too exxy

The rep who visited our home was very professional and friendly. We appreciate the time taken to provide a quote, but it was a lot more than we're willing to pay.

Melissa
MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A few issues along the way that were resolved promptly

I’m not going to lie that my experience with replacing my windows with Stegbar was a seamless one. However, with that said when things went wrong they did acknowledge this and rectified the issue swiftly.

My job still hasn’t yet been completed however so I will post a final review once this has been done. But based on what I have seen thus far, I can say that Andrew, the installer is absolutely a professional in every way from customer service to excellent craftsmanship.

Not Great but OK

To start it took almost 2 weeks, and that was after a couple of calls, to get a quote.
Lead time stretched from 3 weeks to 5.
Delivered windows looked to have been roughly treated in factory or during delivery, dents in timber reveals, scuff marks almost like boot prints on timber reveals.
No keys with windows, were suppose to be express posted to me, a week later still no keys rang again, a mix up at warehouse,on their way.
Flyscreen clips sent with windows no instruction how to fit, a couple of calls later receive installation guide for different clips. Rang actual manufacturer of clips in S.A. and told they are wrong clips. Got right clips myself.
Overall not great customer service, windows are OK would not reccomend Stegbar.

I will do that, thanks

Stegbar Doors and Windows

Robin a good man is Tasmanian representative. Western red Cedar is beautiful, but soft. Large window glass arrived weeks after frames, which were water marked. You can't contact head office .

Tapan PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delayed installation and but speedy escalation

Hi Alexis,

I can confirm that NO one has been in touch with me to resolve this issue. I will send an email to the email you have provided. What else can we do to escalate this?

Tapan P

Thanks Alexis. I received a call from DJ and the matter has been resolved within 24hours. He ensured that he is trying to rectify the process from his end. I really enjoyed dealing with him.

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Showersceen

The stegbar shower screen is of excellent quality but the whole process has not been great
Shane from installations could see we had been mucked round(I did not complain at any time)and he was going to make sure our installation went ahead with no problems...thank you Shane for your customer skills..Marcelo who did the quote gave us good advice but did not mention that where the screen pivots meant loss of door opening and we need to really manoeuvre to get in...the adjoining duplex had their shower screen done thru a different company and have much better access to their shower..if you use stegbar make sure you understand exactly what you are getting and how it works

Other Home Renovators

Good product but still room for improvement

I have been dealing with Leigh from Stegbar Rowville for a long time now. He is a good rep. Quick at getting quotes back to me and happy to take calls about products, measure ups and install dates. He really knows his products which is very helpful.
Been a few clients unhappy with the customer service in the showroom though, and a few little issues with robe installation but overall happy with Stegbar and Leigh.

Find out how Stegbar compares to other Home Renovators

I can't delete this acco
I can't delete this accoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Average at best

Sales rep of the year!!!!!

[name removed] is very professional, factual, honest and sincere. She knows her product inside out and goes over and above to ensure the customer receives what they have been promised.
Great job [name removed], stegbar needs more of you!!!

Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Feedback

I have dealt with Stegbar for numerous years on the Shower Screen side of the business. I find my rep Matt Stewart, excellent to deal with. I have always been reluctant to buy our windows from Stegbar as I have found the rest of the staff not easy to deal with. However, was thrilled to hear a rep from another supplier was also moving across to Stegbar to work in the Window Supply area - Maroochydore Ashley Sanders. Now Ashley is on board, I know I will get excellent customer service, with a minimum of fuss. So hopefully will improve my opinion and that of others

Sammi
SammiNewcastle

Not great customer service

This is the second time we have used these guys when building, and it’s been the same experience both times. Great customer service until after you have paid,.. and then you’re forgotten.

Russ
RussMelbourne

Additional labour costs to install.

Very disappointed with the information provided at the ordering stage. The measurements on the order form were for the external aluminium frame. They didn't include the size of the interior wooden box frame which was larger consequently studs and bricks had to be moved to accommodate the windows incurring thousands of dollars in labour costs. Had the box been the same size as the frame it would easily have slotted into the empty space. Surely ours wasn't the first home where this was encountered.

Will definitely tell friends about this.

Louise M
Louise MSydney, NSW

Drawers and shoe shelves $$$

Recently had Stegbar install 4 drawers and shelving in half of existing wardrobe. The cost was $$$$ for the end product. My other wardrobe had been installed by Stegbar 4 years ago and is of great quality. The drawers that have just been installed are not great top drawer is quite useless.
The guy who quoted suggested I use IKEA which I wish I had done. The installer was great.

Daddycr
Daddycrasked
Stegbar

What failure frequency are people getting from Stegbar double glazed (IGU) windows & doors?
I've had roughly 50% of the glass fail (condensation between the panes) & replaced so far in a 6 year old house?

Andrew
Andrew asked
Stegbar

Have two sliding doors on top level of home and every time we have a severe storm, water seeps through to the ceiling on lower level causing damaged to ceiling & furniture. Have checked all weep holes & tracks. All are ok. Have had trade people in to see what the problem is but again no answer. I have siliconed all around the doors including floor but again same problem.The doors are Stegbar about 8 years old.

Patrick. R
Patrick. Rasked
Stegbar NSW

Do you have a maintenance team that can rectify hard to open & close sliding doors, it was a new build we moved into Christmas 2 yrs ago. I live in Penrith nsw. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Stegbar representatives

Compare all 24 Stegbar
CategoryPhysical Shops and Home RenovatorsPhysical Shops and Home RenovatorsPhysical Shops and Home RenovatorsPhysical Shops and Home Renovators
Compare all 24 Stegbar