VIC, NSW, QLD, etc...
Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

This is a great job as an installer

My review towards Stegbar is they try to do there best in all departments and always aim to improve there safety rules,, I believe that they always put there employees first and try to improve all areas

Pino
Pino

All good

Eva
EvaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stegbar bifold windows and doors

Brodie.
Brodie.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Good service

After having great difficulty in finding someone to quote on only two small residential windows, Jay was very helpful with providing a quick turnaround with a very reasonable quote. Jay even took the time out to speak with my builder. Will use again with upcoming projects.

Satisfied customer

Tim and his team delivered my products on time and as ordered. Definitely worth the effort! A modern showroom with the latest colours and trends. Can highly recommend using Stegbar to anyone building or renovating.

Find out how Stegbar compares to other Home Renovators

Not given the Quotes in the format we agreed

All round I think it is a great service. The only down side was I had asked for seperate quotes on each product as some where critical and some where add ons I received a quote for the entire job.

Michelle Ford
Michelle FordGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

Mary From Stegbar Rowville Office has been absolutely amazing . From the first call and docs signed all in one day.her follow-up is second to none, Beat Rylock's quote with extras by $1000.00

Quality upgrade

Taking Stegbar’s advice on best choice to upgrade our balcony doors, we chose the triple panel bifold option in white. The result was a visual transformation of the space improving the liveability of the unit

Helpful service for owners builders

Vanessa was very helpful and patient with our unconventional project, also changes and things we were unsure of. Our order moved quickly and she gave us confidence managing the technical details. Looking forward to receiving our product on the ship to King Island, Tas.

Damien
DamienSydney

Excellent Product & Service - aftersales, meh

I found the purchasing experience excellent, lead by Russell who was both articulate in explaining options, and how to achieve an outcome for our price.
Windows receieved are an excellent built, and we're very pleased.
My only annoyance is the aftersales process is slow, poorly communicated. This process whilst intended to be effective has resulted in 2 visits, and no real clarity about works need to be done. It feels left hand isn't speaking to the right.
Its take over 6weeks to rectify a small issue, but we aren't being brough on the journey - it appears we are at the whim of the subcontracted technician, and their ability to plan

Hulaschmula
HulaschmulaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Installation perfection

The installation done by Craig Dell of A Perfect Fit Window Installation was reliable, meticulous and professional, the workmanship was immaculate. We were able to see most of the job before Stage 4 restrictions, however Craig provided excellent communication and feedback in a time where we could not travel 5kms away from our current to our new home to sight the finished job. Highly recommended installer.

Mirror install

Andrew wood from stegbar rowville did a top job. Looks fantastic and finishes my bathroom project perfectly. We made the right choice in mirror shape and it was delivered very quickly.

Stegbar bifold window

I have been really pleased with this store and the fantastic service, knowledgeable and prompt service from Vanessa. She was friendly and extremely helpful. Would highly recommend the Rowville store!

Brent
BrentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and friendly attitude.

Mark provided excellent advice and great service in the shortest possible time right up to my acceptance of the quote.
JELD WEN needs to do better in the delivery time. 4 weeks is too long. I hope you can get this order to me in 3 weeks or less, but I won't hold my breath.

Natalie
NatalieSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

We were very impressed with the professional nature and knowledge Robbie had when he came to our home to quote us on a new wardrobe and shower screen. We will be using Stegbar's service in the near future for this reason and the peace of mind that Stegbar have been in the industry for a long time.

Martin
MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Daniel provided excellent and efficient service

Very happy with sale process, Daniel was efficient and knowledgeable. He provided the quote in the time frame he specified and was very accommodating to our questions. Looking forward to having our new windows and doors installed.

Daddycr
Daddycrasked
Stegbar

What failure frequency are people getting from Stegbar double glazed (IGU) windows & doors?
I've had roughly 50% of the glass fail (condensation between the panes) & replaced so far in a 6 year old house?

Andrew
Andrew asked
Stegbar

Have two sliding doors on top level of home and every time we have a severe storm, water seeps through to the ceiling on lower level causing damaged to ceiling & furniture. Have checked all weep holes & tracks. All are ok. Have had trade people in to see what the problem is but again no answer. I have siliconed all around the doors including floor but again same problem.The doors are Stegbar about 8 years old.

Patrick. R
Patrick. Rasked
Stegbar NSW

Do you have a maintenance team that can rectify hard to open & close sliding doors, it was a new build we moved into Christmas 2 yrs ago. I live in Penrith nsw. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Stegbar representatives

Compare all 24 Stegbar
CategoryPhysical Shops and Home RenovatorsPhysical Shops and Home RenovatorsPhysical Shops and Home RenovatorsPhysical Shops and Home Renovators
Compare all 24 Stegbar