VIC, NSW, QLD, etc...
Listing monitored by Stegbar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great service and prompt response times

We are pleased with the level of service and timely responses for queries and orders we have placed to date. Our rep, Daniel Joyce has helped facilitate our requirements and we look forward working with Stegbar for future projects.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service with a smile.

Rebecka Gardiner is an amazing person to deal with. Always keeping thing fun and super helpful. . I can always rely on Rebecka to make sure my jobs are looked after and things are done properly. She is an asset to the stegbar team. :)

B.k
B.kSouthwest, VIC

Great customer service and problem solving

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and product

Steve Guymur was great with helping us understand the requirements for two new shower screens and a mirror. He has in-depth knowledge of the Stegbar products and has many handy tips to save time and money.

Flyscreens

I had problems on removing fly screens - contact with Robert Mitchell/Kotara was first class as fitting clips that had broken were replaced (Large Clips) along with Fitting Instruction 129 - This allowed me to successfully remove/replace the screens. As a lay "Octogenarian" it was good to do this, however I wonder if a more "user friendly" design would allow speedier removal/refitting for "lay persons"/???? One point I suggest that the Large Clips could be better designed as my experience with Plastics they can become more brittle with age/heat etc. I replaced 10 of these clips on 6 windows - no problems with Small Clips.
Overall very happy with contact/service from staff at Kotara - regards Warwick G

amis
amisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent experience. Very helpful and polite. Changes to original order were made quickly and without any problems. Communication was good with any changes confirmed by email. Good quality product at a competitive price.

Steven J.
Steven J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing custom mirror installation

Got a custom made mirror to suit my new bathroom.
Stegbar measured my tap cutouts and got them millimeter perfect.
The installers Andrew & Scott were terrific, they removed their shoes to enter my house and they were very careful and precise on the installation.

Great experience all around and price was on the cheaper side from what i would’ve expected for a big name company.
Very happy

Antonio Mercuri
Antonio MercuriSouth East Queensland, QLD

On point - effective and friendly.

Highly recommend Daniel Joyce from Stegbar.
Was on-time, effective and great to get along with.
We got doors and windows.
Have used them and will use them again.
Cheers Stegbar

Antonio

Other Home Renovators

Sales person Daniel extremely friendly helpful and informative Happy to deal with him.

Karen D.
Karen D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trevor Thomas - bloody legend!!

Thank you so much to Trevor for his expert quoting, assistance and measuring on our recently installed WIR's, mirrors and shower screens. We couldn't be happier with the final look.

Cale
CaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service from start to finish!

Nella from Stegbar did a great job, the whole process of supplying new doors and windows was very easy. The deliveries were on time as promised. I highly recommend Stegbar Bundall. Thanks.

Fiona S.
Fiona S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s amazing how in love you can be with a WIR fitout!

Trevor understood exactly what we wanted and made some suggestions based on what he could see currently in our wardrobe. The whole process was streamline and I am very very happy and will be recommending him to friends and family.

Liza
LizaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Consultant

Nothing was too much for our consultant, Adel. She was friendly and very flexible with appointments. She also gave very practical answers/advice on the options we had. I highly recommend Steg bar and to ask for Adel.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mirrors

Andrew and Scott were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Warm and easy to talk with they installed all our windows and showers into our new build. Our master mirror was particularly large and they took great care carrying though home and installing. Highly recommend.

Andrea
Andrea

Exceptional customer service for window order

Vanessa from the Rowville Showroom helped me order new windows. With limited knowledge about what I required she spent time explaining the products and options to me. She was incredibly professional and efficient. Each time I needed to make a change to my order (before confirmation) she promptly made updates. I was a bit nervous about making this investment and Vanessa made the process a seamless one. We are looking forward to having beautiful new windows in our house!

Daddycr
Daddycrasked
Stegbar

What failure frequency are people getting from Stegbar double glazed (IGU) windows & doors?
I've had roughly 50% of the glass fail (condensation between the panes) & replaced so far in a 6 year old house?

Andrew
Andrew asked
Stegbar

Have two sliding doors on top level of home and every time we have a severe storm, water seeps through to the ceiling on lower level causing damaged to ceiling & furniture. Have checked all weep holes & tracks. All are ok. Have had trade people in to see what the problem is but again no answer. I have siliconed all around the doors including floor but again same problem.The doors are Stegbar about 8 years old.

Patrick. R
Patrick. Rasked
Stegbar NSW

Do you have a maintenance team that can rectify hard to open & close sliding doors, it was a new build we moved into Christmas 2 yrs ago. I live in Penrith nsw. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Stegbar representatives

Compare all 24 Stegbar
CategoryPhysical Shops and Home RenovatorsPhysical Shops and Home RenovatorsPhysical Shops and Home RenovatorsPhysical Shops and Home Renovators
Compare all 24 Stegbar