Steller Concepts

Steller Concepts

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stickers

Stickers

Unprofessional and lacking customer service.

Savage

SavageGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Now I Can’t Sell My Apartment

Bought from Steller 2 years ago, now can’t sell because cladding used has not passed inspection by Victorian Building Authority. Have only been notified of this days before the auction.

Unorganised, unprofessional and utterly poor workmanship

Graeme.

Graeme.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Steller development that's far from a stellar outcome.

wonderful relationship

Purchased apartment from Steller off the plan. From the beginning of our negotiations until completion of the project, ahead of time, the journey has been most pleasant.. Promises were kept. Quality of finish was excellent. The Steller company went beyond their obligations. Minor defects were corrected . Two friends have had the same involvement with Steller. Another two have recently bought off the plan . The Steller company cares.

Terrible

Terrible Builders!

These builders use substandard building products and terrible workmen.

We have rising damp in some apartments, shelves with their edges falling off, showers that don't drain, cracks in the cement, a garage exhaust fan that was never connected, paint peeling off the stairwell etc etc etc etc etc. The list goes on and on and they refuse to respond to our queries and refuse to fix anything.
Aside from that they are rude and dismissive.

Don't ever use them!

Broken promises...their response-it wasn't on the variations! They asked for my lighting plan-I gave

I just don't understand why they bother to ask me to provide a lighting plan if they're going to go along with it until it's too late to fix! The salesman said window coverings were included, but because I didn't make sure they were written into the contract or variations they are now not included
Next day- they have called & decided to include blinds. The lighting issue is currently being reviewed.

Helmi156