Stelly

shipped soo quickly and amazing quality

i ordered on a tuesday morning and the dress was at my house the next day. quality of the dress was lovely and perfect fit

Store Locationdon’t know
go2b.me

go2b.mePerth, WA

Trash return policy and poor quality

Anon

AnonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clothes not for the over 50's !!!!

Completely unsuitable dresses for older women! I have returned everything I have purchased so far, twice. $300 worth of dresses. They are suited for the younger woman only. I requested to have a full refund as there is NOTHING on the site that I can buy and was told they do not offer refunds and suggested I get a gift voucher for $300!! I have no-one to give a gift voucher to. I have looked at their tops as an alternative (not that I need tops) Their tops are worse than the dresses! Tiny little mid-riff tops! I literally found only 2 tops that could be suitable, but, these would not suit me either. What to do! Maybe a skirt

Michelle

MichelleVictoria

Impressed

Super fast delivery 2 days and all my dresses, skirt and top fit perfect and look amazing. Value for money and you look great too. I will purchase more soon and this was only my second purchase.

Happy costumer here

Fast delivery service,.was a bit hesitate to order cos im on a petite side but hey it does fit me perfectly so i would say they are true to size.The clothes itself is so beautiful and good quality,will definitely order more from this online shop..

Great Customer Service

The website was easy to navigate, I emailed asking about some measurements and quickly recieved a very helpful reply. Once I eventually decided which dress I wanted, I ordered without any problems and it arrived within a week. Quality was pretty decent although the stitching along the butt area was a bit awkward, other than that the sizing was perfect and overall I am pleased with my purchase.

Dress fits perfectly!

Website was easy to navigate, and had plenty of product variety.
My dress arrived in very good time (less than a week!) and I was even pleasantly surprised by the quality of the dress. Thanks Stelly!

Kali

Kali

Sh** company

Tried to return something as the sizing was wrong on their part and they refused. Went through PayPal and they accepted it so got refund that way. Stella refused to accept it was their fault and would not refund. Don’t risk buying stuff from here, not worth the trouble.

SizingVery large

Perfect!

I ordered 2 x dresses. They arrived very quickly and both are amazing quality, exactly as pictured and just beautiful. Sizes run true also and very flattering.
Thankyou, very happy with my purchase!!

Store LocationStelly Online

Taya

TayaCentral Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service, no refund or store credit given

Ordered a dress and a pair of jeans and I didn’t like how they fitted and have tried to get store credit and they haven’t accepted it or emailed back ever. Won’t ever buy from them again

Store LocationStelly
Fran Turton

Fran TurtonSydney, NSW

Stelly

Great products. Amazing service. Easy to find what you want. Great value for money. Fast delivery. Would highly recommend to everyone. My daughter just loves Stelly and I love that the clothes are well made.

Store LocationOn line
Kate

KateSydney, NSW

GOOD QUALITY AND GORGEOUS DRESSES

I ordered the Pepperhart and Cleo dress which both fit perfectly. There is a great selection on their site. I am really happy with how fast my delivery came; I didn't have any issues at all.

Store LocationOnline Shop

Disappointed

Really disappointed with the credit note system. You spend the money. It doesn’t fit. Return the item at your own expense and receive a credit to use. The credit cannot be used when they have a sale - eg the 20% Click Frenzy...WHY?! You are still spending the money originally outlayed and then you don’t qualify for the free shipping over $50 spend... WHY?! You are still spending the money originally outlayed. You aren’t cheating them of anything. Won’t be buying again because of risk of having to return again and deal with the worst credit note policy and rules of any clothing store I’ve bought from in the past.

SizingSlightly large
Nelson N.

Nelson N.Northern Region, NSW

Awesome

Ordered my anniversary dress with Stelly.
Dress arrived the next day, love the dress, very fast shipping only problem is the dress didn’t fit me had to return and change it to the next size. Costumer service is excellent got the dress now. Fit me perfectly and it’s stunning. Thank you Stelly.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Good quality and quick delivery

Good quality clothes, friendly staff and quick delivery. Have ordered through them multiple times and have always been a very happy customer and keep coming back! Highly recommend buying off Stelly

Bola Sek

Bola SekSouth East Queensland, QLD

I like shopping with Stelly

I shop with Stelly occasionally, mainly I purchase jeans, and so far have had no problem with my ordering. The service is fast and reliable, I can’t believe I placed an order at 10.05am this morning and got a confirmation dispatch at 10:45am.
The quality of goods is acceptable, no complaints. I’m happy with my purchase.

Store LocationOnline store
Olivia T

Olivia TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

I order online frequently and never have I had an experience so poorly then with Stelly. Have ordered 3 times with them now and have had issues each time with them. This time around, I explained my frustrations and asked for a refund as I do not want to associate with the brand anymore and had my refund declined with no response to my email as of yet. Terrible service.

Terrible products and service

Poor quality of clothing and even worse service! Contacted them about receiving a refund as the item I bought was terrible quality for premium price, stelly refused and has not responded to the claim I have put in with NSW fair trading. Obviously they have been through this plenty of times before!

Jasmine

JasminePerth, WA

Fast delivery, good quality

Very happy with efficient process and fast delivery - ordered on Wednesday and received on Friday.
Great quality of material for dress. Was a bit nervous from reading reviews but would recommend and purchase from Stelly again.

Karlia B.

Karlia B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and Quality

Website was easy to use and offers a number of reliable payment options, including afterpay!
I bought a dress off their website, great quality, ended up ordering another in a different colour I loved it so much.
Fast shipping and they keep you up to date with order confirmations and shipping.

Store LocationStelly.com.au

Joyce J.

Joyce J.asked

how long does the shipping take?

Laytay
Laytay

I placed my order on the 12th of july and received my item on the 15th.

Hi Joyce,

Please see here: https://stelly.com.au/content/18-shipping

For any further questions, please contact sweetservice@stelly.com.au

Veneasked

Hi Stelly team,

I am getting married this summer (in Europe) and I really like the Lady in Lace White Dress.
Could you please advise me if this would be a good purchase - since I would wear it as a bridal gown (it's important ofcourse that I don't get something totally different than what is shown). Is this dress good enough to be a bridal dress (at a seaside wedding)?
My measurements are: Bust - 88cm, Weist - 72cm and Hips - 93cm. I am 163cm tall and weigh 56kg. Would a size 8 fit me? Or better 10?

Thank you in advance for your help and time...and your honesty!

Kind regards,

Hi Vesna,

Thank you so much for contacting our team and congratulations on the wedding!

As the Lady in Lace dress in white is a pre-order, I don't currently have a sample of it in the office. My production team assisted on the shoot and have seen and worked with the dress and believe the scallop eyelash hem is extremely stricking and the is a slight lace trail as well which would be beautiful as a wedding dress. We believe this is of high quality and would be a beautiful dress for you European relaxed seaside wedding :)

We have found with this style in black that the sizing varies from dress to dress slightly. Once we receive the dress into our warehouse we would be more than happy to use your measurements provided to measure your particular dress.

We hope this information helps!

Lily M.asked

hello I have ordered a few items of the Stelly website and on the tracking website and it says that "delivery was attempted" but the package is no where to be found. I went to the post office and they don't have it either, nor does the mail man. I have emailed sweetservice@stelly.com but no one has responded. I would really like to know, where my package is? this is ridiculous

Hi Lily,
We hope you are well.
Please note that you contacted us on a Sunday and our office was not back open until this morning. We have replied to you this morning to your email address.

Lily M.

I would be doing better if I had my clothes that I ordered. I have been to the post office, I have asked the mail man but my clothes are no where to be found

Hi Lily,

We hope that you are well.

Wer are following up with you to see whether this was resolved with you and if there is anything we can do for you.

Stelly Team x

Get an answer from our members and Stelly representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay
Clothing TypeCustom / Tailored, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands