Stelly

• Sizing True to size (31) · Slightly large (11) · Very large (5) · Slightly small (5) · Very small (3)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (77%) · Not as advertised (23%)

Jasmine

JasminePerth, WA

Fast delivery, good quality

Very happy with efficient process and fast delivery - ordered on Wednesday and received on Friday.
Great quality of material for dress. Was a bit nervous from reading reviews but would recommend and purchase from Stelly again.

Karlia B.

Karlia B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and Quality

Website was easy to use and offers a number of reliable payment options, including afterpay!
I bought a dress off their website, great quality, ended up ordering another in a different colour I loved it so much.
Fast shipping and they keep you up to date with order confirmations and shipping.

Store LocationStelly.com.au
Moriah N.

Moriah N.South East Queensland, QLD

Incredibly poor quality.

I was so disappointed when my item arrived.
I purchase a $75 dress in which it looks as though it's about to fall apart, the stitching is unraveling and the thread in the rest of the dress has holes through it. The material is see through and not as shown on the model. Will be returning the dress.

Sizing Very large
A.P

A.P

Love!

Was really scared to receive my order after reading bad reviews, excellent customer service & super fast shipping. My dress looked exactly like the photo online couldn’t be happier! Highly recommend

Store LocationStelly online

Gee

GeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

All the information is given to me via text or email. Clear and precise with all deliveries , very happy with the service brought by the delivery person.
Great customer services as well.

Bibbi

Bibbicolac

Extremely happy

Never purchased from Stelly before but placed my order & I was thrilled to receive shipping details the following day. My order was as expected & I'll definately be shopping with them again.

Store LocationOnline

Bad service

Ordered a dress on the 11th December and estimated delivery time is 3 January 2020. You guys need to state how long your postage is if your not paying $20 aud for express I paid $10 aud standard but didnt think it would take over 20 days to arrive. Should atleast be free postage if its going to take that long.

forced to purchase something else which wont fit because of a rubbish policy. Not an ethical company in my opinion

sizing too small never to buy there again sizing too small never to buy there again sizing too small never to buy there again sizing too small never to buy there again

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised

Clothes are good service is the opposite

Took over 10 day to return something and get a store credit. When I first purchased I used a 20% of code then Once I finally got my store credit (they had a new 15% code) but it only lets me use the credit code :( so the same dress but different size ended up costing an extra $22. I wish Stelly was quickly and organising returns.

HayleyS

HayleySGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service!!

every time I have ordered on stelly it either arrives the next day or within two days!!! and I am always impressed with the quality of clothing and sizing never disappointed with this store!!!!!

Absolutely love!

Stelly never disappoints!! Always a quick delivery date and the clothes are as what are pictured! Definitely will be back ordering more clothes soon as every dress that has arrived has been an amazing fit.

Court

Court

Great!

Awesome customer service and a great range to choose from, great quality products plenty of different colours and styles to choose from and at a good price fairly reasonable p

Horrible! So disappointed

I bought three dresses, AVALON HEIGHTS dress, MELLODY dress and MUSK dress. They were all of the cheapest quality and misrepresented on the website. Was the biggest waste of money ever and their return policy is sneaker only mentioning they only give gift cards once on the whole page and otherwise just use the word return. So so so disappointed, I feel that if a company is going to sell clothes online they need to give customers an option to return if they don't like the product. If they made garmets to a higher standard then maybe not so many people would want a return.

Store LocationMishka

Beautiful dress !

I bought the Magic Garden Dress in Emerald Green and I am super happy with my purchase. It arrived a day after I ordered it and it looks stunning, exactly like the photo, with a really comfortable fit and feel. I struggled a little with the zipper, but it's nothing that some oil can't fix. I also decided to have it steam cleaned because it arrived a little bit creased, which I'm sure is an inevitable result of being shipped. It was really great value for money at only $70, compared to plenty of other sites that offered formal dresses at $200+. The dress makes me feel glamorous and sophisticated, perfect for my event.

Store LocationOnline

Good quality

Good quality very happy wit h it and would but again. Shame the dress I bought was too big but if it was my size it would have been perfect

Paige April

Paige AprilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing!!

I have been using Stelly for years now ! I have never had a problem with the site, clothes or shipping. The clothes are high quality and you definitely pay for that quality.

Store LocationOnline I am buying from Adelaide

Renee

ReneeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super quick

Received my dress the next day after purchasing. Was extremely happy with fit and it looked great as per the image on the website! I was very impressed with the service

Product Appearance As advertised

Will not buy from Stelly again!

Disappointed with the sizing and their refund policy. Sizing is off, too big.
However trying to refund or try to swapping for a different size is worst. Their policy only allows you to swap clothes that was in poor conditions. They will give you a store credit to use instead which is only valid for a year, but you still to pay for shipping again.

Sizing Very large
Store Locationonline

Brooke M.

Brooke M.Central West, NSW

Shocking

I will never buy from this company again. I bought something for $75, once it arrived it didnt fit, so i returned it and was advised I will receive a credit for the full amount.
I was sent an email stating I have a credit for $75.

I have since gone to use this credit, and it only comes up as $65. I emailed them asking why, and was told I get a $65 voucher and once I have used it, I get the remaining $10. Um no. I want my full amount. Now ladies in customer service are playing stupid and I have had to submit something through Fair trading. Will never ever buy from here again.

Sizing Very small

Flimsy material

Very unlikely Id purchase from Stelly again.
Not the best quality & it was a bit of a hassle through the whole purchasing process. Wont bother returning my item again as they do not offer refunds & you pay extra to return/exchange.

Sizing Slightly small

Joyce J.

Joyce J.asked

how long does the shipping take?

Laytay
Laytay

I placed my order on the 12th of july and received my item on the 15th.

Hi Joyce,

Please see here: https://stelly.com.au/content/18-shipping

For any further questions, please contact sweetservice@stelly.com.au

Veneasked

Hi Stelly team,

I am getting married this summer (in Europe) and I really like the Lady in Lace White Dress.
Could you please advise me if this would be a good purchase - since I would wear it as a bridal gown (it's important ofcourse that I don't get something totally different than what is shown). Is this dress good enough to be a bridal dress (at a seaside wedding)?
My measurements are: Bust - 88cm, Weist - 72cm and Hips - 93cm. I am 163cm tall and weigh 56kg. Would a size 8 fit me? Or better 10?

Thank you in advance for your help and time...and your honesty!

Kind regards,

Hi Vesna,

Thank you so much for contacting our team and congratulations on the wedding!

As the Lady in Lace dress in white is a pre-order, I don't currently have a sample of it in the office. My production team assisted on the shoot and have seen and worked with the dress and believe the scallop eyelash hem is extremely stricking and the is a slight lace trail as well which would be beautiful as a wedding dress. We believe this is of high quality and would be a beautiful dress for you European relaxed seaside wedding :)

We have found with this style in black that the sizing varies from dress to dress slightly. Once we receive the dress into our warehouse we would be more than happy to use your measurements provided to measure your particular dress.

We hope this information helps!

Lily M.asked

hello I have ordered a few items of the Stelly website and on the tracking website and it says that "delivery was attempted" but the package is no where to be found. I went to the post office and they don't have it either, nor does the mail man. I have emailed sweetservice@stelly.com but no one has responded. I would really like to know, where my package is? this is ridiculous

Hi Lily,
We hope you are well.
Please note that you contacted us on a Sunday and our office was not back open until this morning. We have replied to you this morning to your email address.

Lily M.

I would be doing better if I had my clothes that I ordered. I have been to the post office, I have asked the mail man but my clothes are no where to be found

Hi Lily,

We hope that you are well.

Wer are following up with you to see whether this was resolved with you and if there is anything we can do for you.

Stelly Team x

Get an answer from our members and Stelly representatives

Other Clothing Shops & Brands