Stelly (page 2 of 21)

• Sizing True to size (31) · Slightly large (11) · Very large (5) · Slightly small (5) · Very small (3)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (77%) · Not as advertised (23%)

Great dress. Disapointed i had to pay extra money

Product Appearance As advertised

As is in picture just CHEAP material

Good service, fast shipping to NZ with tracking number. Beautiful dress, it is as it is in the photos just cheaply made dress. I still really love the dress tho :)

Store LocationStelly.com.au

What a scam

Some of the dresses are cute af in the photos and they come with fast shipping.
BUT customer service are the worse. Don't bother try to get a refund or trying to swap for a different size. Because in their policy, they only swap clothes that was in poor conditions and that's it. They will give you a store credit to use instead which is only valid for a year (although it's your money). But you still to pay for shipping or spend an extra 50 dollars to have free shipping. Which 9 dollars for shipping isn't bad. But hell no I want to give them extra money. When they are such rip off.

Sizing Very large
Caitlyn

CaitlynPerth, WA

This is perfect. Cant live without it!

I love the online store and am very grateful for what I have purchased! The only thing is that a lot of the time the things I would really like are not in my size I.e. sold out. Would be great to get restocks quicker!!

Coastal girl

Coastal girlWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

great

My item Arrived within 24 hours. I Love my jeans they are exactly like the photo and true sizing. I would happily buy from them again. Nothing negative to say.

Disappointing

I am very disappointed with the dress that I order from stelly, on the website the dress looked stunning but when I ordered it in a size 12 it was HUGE and I had to send it back to stelly, get a credit note and re-order the dress in a size 10, the dress came and I tried it on and it was extremely poor quality, fraying and plastic like material, the cut was not flattering at all and overall it was a really dreadful experience with stelly. Reading the other reviews, I wish that I read them before ordering the dress and didnt waste $120 on a poorly made dress.

Shari Fischer

Shari FischerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and simple

The website is easy to navigate and the range was what I was looking for. I haven’t received my dress yet as it’s only been a day but there wasn’t a tracking number so I’m not too sure what’s up with that.

Store LocationStelly

So so bad. Don't shop here

Extremely poor quality clothing and poorly made. The returns system is difficult to use and not user friendly. It is basically what you find in cheap stores, but they've hiked up the price.

PLEASE READ before purchasing from this business

Amy
Amy

Amazing customer service!

I ordered 3 items, 1 was the wrong size. I made contact to organise an exchange, which was not possible as it was a sale item. But Casey was amazing!! I was able to return and get the next size in time for my event on the weekend!! Amazing quick delivery!! Very happy!! <3 They went the extra mile to get me my dress!

Store LocationStelly

Timmy l.

Timmy l.South Australia

Be warn!

Becarful what you buy from stelly. Stelly are exactly like mcl or mk fashion because they must've brought clothes from china or wherever and then just sell it here in australia.
Read everyrhing in their return policy because its bogus. Its basically a scam. They weren't give you a refund or enable you to exchange clothing because its the wrong size. Only if the clothes were faulty and you didn't use the discount or got it as a sales item. But "Because they look at the clothes carfully before shipping" they would say the loose threads or tears and stains are not their fault and decline your request.

Store LocationStelly Clothing Australia

Absolute rubbish

I bought a dress from Stelly which was not true to size! When I enquired about exchanging for the next size up, I was told I had to return the item & they would send me a store credit. When I notified them that I had sent the item back & asked could they now send me the next size up as I need the item for an event coming up, I was told they would not do that, I would have to wait for the store credit & purchase the dress again. Yet I am still waiting for the store credit. Their policy is absolute rubbish & their customer service is not much better. Will NEVER shop here again

Sizing Very small
Customer service teamStelly

Fantastic! Great quality and fast delivery!

Order was delivered on Wednesday when I ordered it late at night on the Monday. Super quick to ship and get here! Got it with plenty of time to wear to the event even though I bought it last minute! THANK YOU! The quality is great. Looks just like the picture and is well made. Very happy with the product! Nothing bad to say at all!

Customer service teamStelly

Thank you for much! We absolutely love being able to offer such fast delivery for our customers! Can't wait to see you hopping with us again soon and we thank you for taking the time to write your review! xoxo

A tad disappointed

I bought a navy lace dress it’s lucky that I needed to get it taken up, because the slip was longer than the actual lace. My partner bought me the dress in my name but used his hard and they required a credit check after taking the money out ? Which delayed delivery by a week.

In addition I have since spoken to the team members who have offered a reimbursement of the cost to get it altered. And to be honest I don’t think many other company’s would offer this.

Store LocationOnline
Emily V.
Emily V.

You definitely have and I have edited my review to be honest it think that not many other company’s would Offer to reimburse the cost of an alteration so that’s a big thumbs up. And because of this I would probably buy from stelly again.

Hannah

HannahSouthwest, VIC

Not great customer service

I ordered two dresses, one was beautiful and the other was lovely but way too big (even though I ordered both in the same size). Stelly would neither exchange nor refund the dress because it was on sale. I would understand if I paid $20, but I still paid $69.95 and to not even exchange the dress to allow me to get one in the proper size I felt was pretty poor, especially for an Australian company where I was willing to cover shipping. I really liked the one dress, but I wouldn't buy from them again on principle.

Sizing Very large
Nicky

NickySouth East Queensland, QLD

STELLY YOU ARE ALWAYS OUT TO PLEASE

I HIGHLY recommend Stelly ladies. Half of my wardrobe is Stelly . I read below that someone said it was a hassle to send back but I can assure you there is no hassle at all. I return items often as it's hard to tell what something will look like on you based on a picture. I have NEVER had any issues with Stelly customer service. The team at Stelly are always out to please. ;-)

Evie

EvieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful dress that arrived in time

I bought the Fine Dining dress in beige at 3:15 on Wednesday, for an event on Saturday. The package was delivered by Friday morning (May have come Thursday, didn’t check the post box). The dress itself is beautiful; the material is a nice quality, it’s soft and super comfortable without being so thin that you see every lump and bump of your body. Wasn’t sure about buying from this website but now that I’ve received my dress I will be shopping here from now on. 10/10

Pretty dress, delivered 2 days later

Ordered the Aubrey Dress - white floral on Tuesday and it arrive today on thursday! Looks like the picture and I'm happy with my purchase. I believe it's true to size aswell :)

Store LocationSTELLY

Phuong V.

Phuong V.Sydney, NSW

Hit or Miss

Store Locationwebsite

LaytayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dress exactly as picture

Easy to find what I was looking for.
Lots of amazing pieces
Love ny dress. Super fast shipping and delivery. Great quality. No complaints. Will definitely be coming back. Great customer service.

Store LocationWebsite
Customer service teamStelly

Hi Laytay! So glad to receive this lovely review from you!! Can't wait to see you shopping with us again soon xoxo All the best to you!

Joyce J.

Joyce J.asked

how long does the shipping take?

Laytay

I placed my order on the 12th of july and received my item on the 15th.

Hi Joyce,

Please see here: https://stelly.com.au/content/18-shipping

For any further questions, please contact sweetservice@stelly.com.au

Veneasked

Hi Stelly team,

I am getting married this summer (in Europe) and I really like the Lady in Lace White Dress.
Could you please advise me if this would be a good purchase - since I would wear it as a bridal gown (it's important ofcourse that I don't get something totally different than what is shown). Is this dress good enough to be a bridal dress (at a seaside wedding)?
My measurements are: Bust - 88cm, Weist - 72cm and Hips - 93cm. I am 163cm tall and weigh 56kg. Would a size 8 fit me? Or better 10?

Thank you in advance for your help and time...and your honesty!

Kind regards,

Hi Vesna,

Thank you so much for contacting our team and congratulations on the wedding!

As the Lady in Lace dress in white is a pre-order, I don't currently have a sample of it in the office. My production team assisted on the shoot and have seen and worked with the dress and believe the scallop eyelash hem is extremely stricking and the is a slight lace trail as well which would be beautiful as a wedding dress. We believe this is of high quality and would be a beautiful dress for you European relaxed seaside wedding :)

We have found with this style in black that the sizing varies from dress to dress slightly. Once we receive the dress into our warehouse we would be more than happy to use your measurements provided to measure your particular dress.

We hope this information helps!

Lily M.asked

hello I have ordered a few items of the Stelly website and on the tracking website and it says that "delivery was attempted" but the package is no where to be found. I went to the post office and they don't have it either, nor does the mail man. I have emailed sweetservice@stelly.com but no one has responded. I would really like to know, where my package is? this is ridiculous

Hi Lily,
We hope you are well.
Please note that you contacted us on a Sunday and our office was not back open until this morning. We have replied to you this morning to your email address.

Lily M.

I would be doing better if I had my clothes that I ordered. I have been to the post office, I have asked the mail man but my clothes are no where to be found

Hi Lily,

We hope that you are well.

Wer are following up with you to see whether this was resolved with you and if there is anything we can do for you.

Stelly Team x

Get an answer from our members and Stelly representatives

Other Clothing Shops & Brands