Verified🏆 2024 Award

97% · 65516 · 2%

Denise
Denise2 posts

So enjoyable out doors

Our location is calming and beautiful, my husband and I love the people we work with and Jason is so helpful changing things to suit our body ailments. Tone classes are hard work but fun, always feeling great after.

Julie
Julie

Love it! Changed my life!

We have a beautiful park so the environment is ideal. The classes are tailored to all abilities and are challenging but great fun. The trainer if very attentive to all participants needs. Love the changing programs so it's never boring or repetitive.

tracey Wall
tracey Wall

Amazing for the body. Even more amazing for the mind. SIL is my normaliser!

Location is beautiful. Ladies (and men) are wonderful friends and the exercise is tailored by Dani, our amazing trainer, to suit all of our fitness and recovery

Brett A.
Brett A.

Highly recommended!

I'm 53 years old, and work in a sedentary job, rarely getting enough exercise. Until joining Step into Life I had never tried personal training or even had a gym membership. Thanks to Mel's relentless encouragement and infectious enthusiasm (well supported by Alex and Seb!) I have now attended 235 sessions of outdoor training at Mitcham. My performance levels are continuing to improve. The training programs are varied constantly, and are personalised to suit any level of fitness. Sessions can be modified to take into account any old injuries. The training takes place in the fresh air on the oval at Mitcham, with the local resident koalas and flocks of native birds looking on. Sometimes tough, but always fun! Why not give it a try!

Monique
Monique

Join - you wont be disappointed

I have been a member at SIL Mitcham for over a year. The group training has exceeded my expectations in every way. Its fabulous to be outdoors, the trainers are so motivating and personal, every session is different so no boring routines and the other participants are friendly and welcoming. The head trainer Mel returned my enquiry call with in minutes and has showed that same keen interest in my fitness goals ever since. It's a great place to exercise - try it out, I'm sure you will like it as much as I do.

Lara
Lara

Annie
Annie

IanY
IanY

great outdoor training

Been with step into life St Kilda for a month. Charlie has been great, plenty of variety and motivation to push it. I needed the motivation, so been great for me. I have a back injury, Charlie spent time with me before my 1st class to go over the injury and looked after me always through my classes. Highly recommended.

Maddy
Maddy

Fun, Enjoyment and a great team!

Hi, I have only just become a new member of the Yokine Step into Life. After previously loosing 70 kilos I have got stuck with loosing the extra 28 kilos I need to loose. I have already lost weight and truly enjoying the Step into Life experience. I feel more energized, more focused, and able to make better choices food wise. For all the mum's out there I would highly recommend this particular one as the personal trainer has been very supportive with me having to bring my children, they enjoy joining in and even trying out some boxing moves!:). Thank you Step into Life for this amazing experience so far.................. Will keep posting to let others know my results and achievements ... Plus I have given up smoking!:)

Another Lisa
Another Lisa

Would never have thought I could stick to an exercise routine for this long

I've never stuck to a form of exercise this long in my entire life. I've been with Dave for 4+ years now. Dave makes the class fun, no matter what it is you're doing. He meets you where you're at and encourages you to keep going. The classes are all friendly with a fun atmosphere.

Lisa
Lisa

Never thought I'd love exercising!

It's been five years since I started with David at SIL Drummoyne. I've never stuck at any exercise regime this long in my life! The work outs are fun and varied and each week I feel my fitness levels improving.

The ethos is one of encouraging you to achieve your best, without being shouted at and it works for me & all the others there.

heycharger
heychargerSydney2 posts

Great Fun and Hard Work all in one place

David makes everyone feel important, and is very encouraging in all his classes. It's just like having another family.

I also love the variety of classes and times on offer. Something for everyone.

Heather
HeatherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Fun Way to Exercise

I really enjoy going to training which has surprised me Blake makes the session fun and interesting also lots of laughs are had. You are made to feel welcome and encouraged by all that attend. Blake accommodates for people who are at different levels I highly recommend coming out and trying a couple of sessions

Melissa
Melissa

Step into Life - St Kilda awesome!!!

fantastic training, great variety that push my fitness each time, thanks Charlie. The location is fabulous and the team have made me feel very welcomed...thanks to all

Andrea
Andrea

What a great group!

Attended morning cardio session at Mitchell Park with the very welcoming Kerrie and her lovely group of clients-they were all so friendly and no pretensions, just everyone encouraging everyone. Great workout too-heaps of fun!

Kat
Kat

Joined St Kilda Step into Life!

Joined St Kilda Step into Life in November after just moving to Melbourne, excellent classes, assistance on achieving my goals, group designed for all ages and fitness levels, absolutely loving it!

Show reply

Leigh
Leigh2 posts

Gayle
GayleBendigo3 posts

SIL Bendigo - our SIL Family

Step Into Life Bendigo attracts a similar sort of client. We all want to get fit. Some want to lose or gain weight. We all want to be healthy. Mick keeps us motivated and on track for our physical goals and he also creates a welcoming, friendly environment which helps with our mental health. We love the exercise and we love the social aspect as well. I often hear people say "Best thing I ever did was join SIL Bendigo".

Bec
Bec

Step Into Life StKilda

I have recently joined the Stkilda branch moving from Adelaide and find Charlie and all the crew very knowledgable and friendly and also a lovely location to train.

Anna
AnnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

I've stepped into Life !

It's been nearly 4 years that I have joined this wonderful community. Thank you Chris from Brighton and Annki & Mike from Kensington Gardens for your encouragement, expertise and friendship. I love my new sporty family and am always looking forward to starting my week with a tone up class full of joy, laughter and energizing fitness routine. Exercising together outdoors is the way to go! I feel the fittest and strongest that I have ever been and it just gets better each year!

Nichola
Nichola

SiL St Kilda

Thank you to Charlie and everyone at SiL St Kilda for making me feel so welcome! Impressive how the trainers make it fun and worthwhile for everyone whatever your fitness level!

Besty
Besty3 posts

Step Into Life Kellyville

I had run 4 half marathons until I suffered a serious back injury where I couldn't walk let alone run. Yvonne from Kellyville SIL gently coaxed me back and I am running again. I ran a 10k event recently and now have NO pain! Training out doors is so much brighter and less stuffy than a gym, I would never go back there again. This is a great workout for the heart head and body, I love training with SIL and feel fantastic after every single session !

Corine
CorinePerth, WA5 posts

Life Changing

Excellent value for money, top notch personal training that is individually suited to your level of fitness.

A warm and welcoming team of people who take you under their wing and make you apart of the fitness family

It's an excellent place to go for various reasons whether that be for serious fitness or to socialise, there's a spot for every walk of life.

Life changing is an understatement, go and find out for yourself....I promise you won't be dissapointed.

Eva
Eva

SiL Morley is the best thing I've ever done!

You get so much more than personal training at Morley. You get results, lots of fun, fresh air and gain many fitness friendships along the way. The service goes above and beyond anything I have ever witnessed, and not a day goes by where the team at Morley haven't helped someone achieve or conquer a personal goal.

Bec J aka T Rex
Bec J aka T Rex

SIL Rockingham Rocks!

SIL Rockingham is beyond excellent. I am someone who has never liked exercise but I look forward to going to training every week. Our trainer Dan is one of a kind, he makes you feel like you can achieve anything and goes more than above to help you do that. Our SIL family is my second family, everyone is so welcoming and encouraging not matter what stage of fitness you are in. Every session is different, challenging and fun. Would recommend SIL Rockingham to everyone :)

Janette
JanetteWodonga

Never too old to find out exercise can be great fun

Step into Life Wodonga is a fantastic training group to sign up with. I’ve had various gym memberships over the years but lacked the motivation to attend as I found exercising extremely dull. Sarah Rees is a terrific trainer - she can modify an exercise so that everyone is able to do it no matter what their level of fitness. The members have been great to get to know and everyone has always been very encouraging. We have some laughs too which makes a session something I look forward to after a long day in the office. I’ve been with SIL now for 2 years and have never felt fitter.

Ian
IanBaldivis

SiL changed my life

SiL Rockingham,

A fantastic trainer, a fantastic group.

Every session is different and fun.

I started as a lazy, overweight, terrified of exercise individual and was welcomed and encouraged by the whole group. It changed my life.

18 months later it is still awesome.

Alicia
Alicia

Love doing it outdoors

Everything about Dan and his training is amazing. Dan is so supportive and helps you achieve the goals your wanting.

Matthew T
Matthew TWA, 61682 posts

Best Decision I've made towards my Health and Fitness!!!

Best decision I've made!

Has changed my life for the better and I cant Thank my Trainer and my SIL Family enough!

Stephen P
Stephen P

Step into Life Berwick

It's more than just a group exercise class, it's a social circle. You enjoy the training because you enjoy spending time with good, like minded people around you. We encourage and push each to do better and acknowledge results no matter what your fitness level. This environment is supported by the great trainers in charge.

Amans
Amans

3 Years at SIL Berwick and still LOVING it!

I have never stuck at any exercise program for this long. I always look forward to every training session. Our trainers are simply amazing.

Aaron .d
Aaron .dMelbourne7 posts

Step into life

was pretty good, but the way they treat their trainers is atrocious Victorian franchise went under and SIL Australia has since taken over, its all down hill for them now, same old same old after all these years, nothing new to add to the industry or sessions. would not recommend

Esther
Esther

Step Into Life Berwick - Just Inspirational

Words don't do justice to how inspirational this group of amazing people are. The trainers have not only transformed my body but most importantly, my mindset. I had lost my focus and drive while training at other gyms but it didn't take long for these incredible people to look beyond the 'I can't possibly do that' statements and push me to new heights, both physically and mentally. I have changed from someone who said they could never run, to a person who runs regularly, has completed her first fun run and now has her sights set on bigger and better things. None of this would have happened without Marko, Neb and the team at Step Into Life Berwick.

Toddles
Toddles

Can't imagine what I would do with out it !

I love SIL Berwick, it is a very motivating and family like atmosphere, I have made great friends and you can't put a price on what they offer, very flexible training hours and for whatever journey you are on, this franchise caters for it !! I will be at SIL Berwick for many more years to come !

L6000
L6000

Best way to exercise

I have been a member at Step into Life Berwick for over 4 years now and still love going to class. We are so lucky to have such amazing and supportive trainers and the members at Berwick are a fantastic group. Couldn't imagine not being a part of SIL Berwick

Lozzie
Lozzie

Step into Life - Berwick

Absolutely the best decision i have made to improve my health and fitness! A great outdoor fitness group, that has motivating and encouraging trainers! Get fit and have fun doing it! With a variety of classes boxkick, cardio, tone up that cater to all fitness levels. Highly recommended if you want to improve your fitness and make some great friends along the way!

Matt Bradfield
Matt Bradfield

Step Into Life

Terrible, too expensive for the training, all equipment is way overpriced. No reward for being long standing members, even have to pay a ridiculous amount for the club point shirts. The only good thing we’re the trainers, who had no voice or control over improvements which should be made to make customers happy.

Pen
Pen

Step Into Life East Malvern

I've been a member of lots of gyms in my time, they come and they go. I go through fads -biking, running swimming. They come and go. I turned 50 a few months ago an I was thinking about what things have REALLY stuck. That I always come back to. Doesn't matter how long I've been away; how often I'm travelling; or how late I've been out. I always get back to SIL Malvern East sooner or later. It's because Pete our awesome trainer doesn't know how to quit - and it makes me want to keep going. Pete, you're an inspiration. Even though I really hate those bloody burpees.....

Sarah McCabe
Sarah McCabe

Today is the day!

Step into Life - Fulham Gardens is most certainly the best team to do it with outdoors! You work at your own pace but you're soon ready to Step it up another notch. Offering a wide variety of sessions from resistance training to cardio there's something for everyone. Jeff and Vanessa West coordinate each class with enthusiasm, maximizing each session with intensity, drive and the motivation to bring out your absolute best, and then some, Step into Life with Fulham Gardens today!

Lozza
LozzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Step into Life Berwick Great outdoor fitness group

Step into Life Berwick is an excellent group fitness program. All fitness levels are welcome. Different classes offered from cardio, boxkick and toneup classes. Great bunch of people. We have lots of fun. The trainers are very encouraging and supportive. I find the membership great valve for money.