Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

97% · 65416 · 2%

Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

The best thing I do all week

Peter is a patient, caring trainer whose encouraging manner has helped me slowly but surely increase my fitness and health.

J Dog

sergio.tarziaAU4 posts
Kel W
Kel WVictoria2 posts

Step Into Life Box Hill

Step into Life Box Hill (our trainer Emma) helped us reach our wedding weight goals but even now, months after the wedding we are still going as we love the style of outdoor training, how healthy and fit we feel, and our awesome trainer. Would (and have) recommend to anyone.

Bonnie M
Bonnie M

Step Into Life Wodonga

Joining SIL Wodonga was a great move. Our Trainer Sarah is always willing to help out. Fun Fitness for anyone

Shae
Shae

Love it

I would never get out and train, particularly through winter if it wasn't for the great bunch of people I train with and our trainer, Peter who inspires us with the epic events he undertakes and the motivation he provides at every session. Each session is different, fun and challenging!

Vanessa
VanessaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Better than a gym membership

Gavin at Mont Albert North is a great trainer. He caters for all fitness levels and the group is welcoming, friendly and encouraging. I thought I might struggle exercising outdoors in winter, but he keeps us warm, dry, motivated and challenged. I couldn't imagine working out in a gym again.

KAF
KAFMelbourne, Victoria7 posts

Step into life St Kilda No. 1

Are you looking to get fit, tone up, lose some weight, be motivated and surrounded by wonderful training partners? Well Step Into Life St. Kilda is the best exercise group around. Charlie is extremely professional, always motivating and never lets you miss a class! So much variety and no session is ever the same. My favourite is the tone up classes and I get a thrill when I can move up to higher weights. Give it a go, you won't regret it.

Isabella
IsabellaSydney

Step into Life Glebe helped me reach my goal

Climbing to the level of Everest Base Camp during a trek in Bhutan was the goal and Avril at Step Into Life Glebe got me there. Her encouragement, support and well rounded fitness program set me up for the trek of a life time. Being fit and now knowing I can walk a high altitude trek has helped me set my next goal on an even tougher trek - so a two year plan of training is now in place. Thanks Avril and Sam at Step Into Life Glebe - you are both stars.

Lin
Lin

Still motivated by Step Into Life classes

I started Step Into Life this year and after a few months I'm not giving it up, have never ever ever stuck to a gym and training at home takes discipline I just don't have. Being outside is key for me, the classes are varied and always full on. I am stronger now, I'm working on my weaknesses and thrilled at overcoming some of my fears. Thanks Charlie.

Kylieg
Kylieg

Katherine
KatherineSt Kilda

Motivates me to get out of bed in the morning

I really enjoy these group PT sessions. They give me the motivation to get out of bed in the morning (especially in winter) and I feel great afterwards. The classes are always different, which keeps things interesting, and Charlie is great at helping everyone work at a level that challenges them. I would recommend Step into Life St Kilda to anyone who is looking to increase their fitness, start their day on a high, or even just meet some people in the local area.

Keryn
Keryn

Only exercise regime I've stuck with

Step Into Life St Kilda is the only regular exercise I've stuck with. After six years I love my four times a week sessions because it's outdoors in a stunning park/beach setting, Charlie's a brilliant, supportive trainer and I meet fascinating, fun people of all ages.

Digit
Digit2 posts

Warm up to Winter at Step into Life St Kilda

Join a bunch of helpful good natured and like minded people all being guided through each session by the ever patient and professional Charlie D. The material is varied and always challenging and interesting. For most of us at SIL St Kilda I reckon participation has rapidly become a way of life.

Danielle
Danielle

An amazing environment to feel fantastic!

Since joining step into life I have had a lot more energy and feel more confident within myself. The range of programs are fantastic such a wide variety, many different classes and activities. Being outdoors is such a different atmosphere to going to the gym and the PT's are amazing. Everyone is so positive and encouraging best of all is the mixed age groups. In 6 months I have made it half through my goals of toning up from pregnancy. Amazing :)

Nat
NatMelbourne

a motivating and caring trainer!

I have attended the Caulfield branch of Step Into Life classes for 5 years. Libby is internally motivated to get the best out of all her trainees. Every class is different and the group have a great rapport. Wouldn't go to the gym if you paid me!

Clau
ClauMelbourne

Feeling great!

I'm very new at Stepintolife, this is my third week and I'm loving it! Charlie (StKilda) is very good, always on time, motivating everyone, changing session constantly to make them interesting. Despite winter stating, the Catani gardens area agreat place where to excersise. There is a favoluos group of people to train with, all very supportive. I'm loving it! Thanks Frances for inviting me, even if took you 5 years to convinced me. ;)

Nada
Nada

Step into Life Mornington

Emma from Step into Life Mornington is fantastic. She keeps us motivated and is always willing to help. She works us hard and keeps the sessions interesting. I've been training for a year now and I feel fitter, stronger and have loads for energy. Thanks Emma. Nada

Antonia
Antonia

Join up

Charlie at Step Into Life St Kilda has been fantastic in motivating me to improve my fitness. Charlie tailors the class to participant needs and always encourages us to do our best

Nick
Nick3 posts

Great teamwork!

It's great to have a workout outdoors with a great group and our lovely trainers Anki and Mike. Feeling good!!

Kelly C.
Kelly C.

Great people and beats a gym any day!

I've been training with the SIL St Kilda crew for a month now and I'm already feeling the benefits. Everyone is supportive and helpful. Charlie provides options for all exercises to ensure you can still get the best out of a session, even with an injury. I'm looking forward to the next few months and am excited to see how I progress. Great job Charlie & the whole crew.

Kim
Kim2 posts

Outdoors Fitness Fun

I joined Step Into Life Lindfield over 2 years ago because I was bored with my workouts in the gym. I have really enjoyed the variety of workouts that Step Into Life offers and I look forward to my classes because they are never the same and I always get a great workout. Different membership options mean you can design a fitness regime which suits your availability and I think the cost per week is great value for the training we receive.

Sam.
Sam.

The motivation I needed. Love it

With the variety of classes offered at Step Into Life Mackay I have been able to achieve fitness/life goals that I never thought possible. The support and encouragement from Deb and the Step family is exactly what i need to keep me wanting to push myself that bit further.

Erin M
Erin M

Life Changing

I've never been an athletic person but the training I've received at Step into Life has given me the confidence to become a fit and healthy person.

Kelly a
Kelly a

Love the motivation and personalised support

I find step into life Mackay supports my needs around work and family. I get fitness results that I never got in a normal gym.

Carol
Carol

Hot and Steamy!

I have been with Step into Life with Deb for approx 5 years and have loved every minute. I struggle with the heat and humidity (hence the title) but love my cardio sessions with Deb, she is ALWAYS supportive, motivated and encouraging which is why I am now doing my 7th half marathon with her at my age of 54! Thanks Deb and all of the Mackay members

C and H
C and HMackay

Step Mackay

Step into Life in Mackay is awesome. Deb offers tremendous support no matter the level of your fitness. Love it!

Liz
Liz

Motivation

I get very out of sorts if I am away from Step Into Life classes for too long. Deb is very motivational and encouraging. The programmes are varied which keeps me coming back and I love being outdoors.

Harry
Harry2 posts

Charlie is the man for you!

If motivation, flexibility, and a personal approach is what your looking for than Charlie is the man for you! Great Further more extremely happy with equipment & amenities, satisfied with classes offered and great membership value its on offer.

Sophie
SophieMelbourne

Fast, fun and friendly!

I joined Step into Life St Kilda at the recommendation of a friend. Charlie immediately made me feel welcome and I found the other members really friendly and motivating. Despite having some minor aches and injuries Charlie was able to adapt the class for me so I could participate and stay engaged despite being frustrated at having limitations. My friend has long stopped going but I am excited to continue through winter and reach my fitness goals. Keep up the great work Charlie! Thank you

Jen Boak
Jen Boak

Heather H
Heather H

Variety is the spice of life

I joined Step into Life Castle Hill towards the end of last year to try to shift some weight post-pregnancy and have loved it from day one. I don't think that i have ever done the same session twice - that variety and the friendly group is what keeps me coming rain or shine. I only wish I could squeeze in more sessions per week but as a working mom it is often difficult.

Mary
MaryMackay

SIL Mackay with Deb

Joined SIL just over 12 Months ago- aim was to lose a dress size for my sons wedding. What i received was- exercise that is never boring, increase body strength, great group of friends, feeling mentally & physically healthier & yes i dropped that dress size.

I really enjoy the variety of workouts provided by Deb @ SIL Mackay. All fitness levels are catered to in a relaxed and positive environment and best of all it's done outdoors. Totally recommend it !!!

Colleen
ColleenSydney2 posts

Great option for maintaining fitness

Cronulla.It's great to be out in the fresh air, at the beach. Classes are always fun and never boring. Each day is different in some way, the trainer maintains the interest by changing things up each time. He also provides alternative exercises when necessary for injuries and abilities. Class options are varied and the times are suitable for everyone.

It's a very enjoyable and rewarding to remain fit and stay healthy.

Jessie
Jessie

Awesomeness,Support and Happiness is what you see in Step into Life Glenwood

I have recently joined Step into Life Glenwood and I see how Ash works so hard with each one of us and keeps us motivated through out the session. He is very dedicated and flexible. He always finds new ways to improve each session. All members are friendly and enjoy what they do.. really happy with my decision. Thumbs UP for Step into Life Glenwood.

Chris
ChrisPerth3 posts

Karin
KarinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Step into life Chelsea is the best

I joined Step into life Chelsea last month and have had the best training. Caroline is awesome and so inspiring. Every session is different so never gets boring and everyone is really friendly. Lots of fun!

Patrice
PatriceMelbourne

Step into Life - Brighton Vic - Get started!

Over four years of training with Mel, I still find training sessions fun, challenging, worthwhile and a great investment in life. I'm much older than most other participants and I can only recommend these regular training sessions as a way to remain energetic, healthy and active as one gets older. Mel is always encouraging and committed to helping each person no matter what size, age, or level of fitness. And people at the classes are welcoming and good fun. I definitely recommend Mel and her team for outdoor training in the Brighton/ Hampton area. Just get started!

Alina
Alina

Step into Life - South Perth

I love the trainers.... they're motivational and make sure that we work hard.

I love training outdoors... the air is fresh and is heaps better than working out at the gym.

I love the members... we have fun, laugh and support each other.

Thank you.