Verified🏆 2024 Award

97% · 65416 · 2%

F Z
F Z2 posts

Step Into Life St Kilda

Step Into Life St Kilda has made great changes in my life. I joined 2.5 years ago and have made 2 PBs in 10km run events and haven't stopped running to this date. My regular classes not only built up my energy level but has found me some very good friends from different walks of life over time. Love Charlie's motivation and dedication, he makes the class interesting and I'm always looking forward to my next class. The beach location is second to none - who would not fall for the morning sunshine on the yachts!!

Barbara
Barbara

Step into Life South Perth

Love enthusiasm of trainers and the variety of exercises within each session. Every week each session is different. I can mix and match as I like, and can be flexible with the days of the week I do my training or if I do it in the morning or afternoon. Because I signed up for twice a week, I can suspend memberships if I am away or sick, if I say so a week ahead. This way I only pay for sessions I attend. I can even get a list of exercises to do on holiday, if I want to.

Gizmo
Gizmo

Step into Life Morley

I joined Step into Life a year ago and I LOVE it. I lost 20 kg and will be running my first 1/2 Marathon in one month. Simone and Eva give us so much support and motivation to reach our goals. They make it fun and exciting to come to class and every time they have something new for us, it never get's boring. ;)

Anna
Anna

Great trainer, beautiful environment

I joined Step Into Life Carlton North in 2010 and I have always found the sessions varied, challenging and fun. Lino's professional approach to training and his friendly, encouraging nature have helped me reach a very rewarding level of fitness and general good health. It is excellent value for money, we have a great group of people to train with, and we have the added bonus of exercising in beautiful Princes Park. It really doesn't get much better!

Majella
Majella

Lockyer Valley, Step into Life

I have been a member of Step into Life, Lockyer Valley for over 7 years now and look forward to my two sessions every week, not only for the fitness side of things but for the social aspect as well. Naomi is very capable and knowledgeable trainer and offers a good variety within our cardio and toning classes. At 62, I'm fitter now than I have ever been thanks to SIL. Majella Madigan

SHRR
SHRRWest Pennant Hills2 posts

Step into Life - West Pennant Hills

I have been a Step into Life Member at West Pennant Hills for the last 18 months. Craig is a professional & inspirational fitness who offers great variety in classes. None is ever the same. I will not be heading back to the gym any time soon when I can keep hitting my fitness goals with him in WPH.

Kate
KateSydney, NSW3 posts

Step into Life Lindfield and Turramurra

I have been a member of Step into Life for 4 years. Both Lindfield & Turramurra are great places to get fit, offering a variety of classes. Zoe & David are excellent trainers, very knowledgeable & accommodating. I have made some great friends over the years & really enjoy going to class, even in the rain!

Kim
Kim

Step into Life - Everton Park

Best thing I ever did signing up to SIL. Been attending classes each week for over 12 years and am the fittest I ever was. Pretty good, I believe, as I am 52 years of age. The classes are always varied. The trainer is tough when he needs to be but takes into account every person's abilities/current restrictions. Great bunch of people who always are positive and help and encourage those who aren't so fit/able. Very social group which keeps me coming along each week.

Candy Choo
Candy ChooPerth

Bec
Bec

The Best in the business

I have been a member of Step Into Life Carlton North for almost 5 years and train in 5 sessions per week. I could not think of a better training group to be involved in. I achieved many personal goals and new fitness levels I never thought was possible within this time. Lino is absolutely amazing, he is very passionate about being fit and healthy and you can see this passion for his work with every session. The best thing about the sessions is that they are always different, and I love the additional packages (run training) that we are able to participate in.

I highly recommend Lino and Step into Life Carlton North.

Mark C
Mark C

Step into Life - Morley

I started with SIL Morley 14 months ago, what a great way to get fit and stay fit exercising outdoors and sucking in the fresh air. Simone and Eva at Morley keep it fun and energised and mix it up to keep things interesting. At 53 I'm in the best shape I've ever been in and taking on the Gibb river road on a mountain bike with 2 other members next month. As Molly Meldrum would say do yourself a favour.

Bjork
BjorkCronulla

Getting fit and healthy

Step into Life Cronulla is a great outdoor group training programme for all age groups. Our trainer Pat makes a new lesson plan for each session so we never get bored with doing the same exercises over and over. This is a great way to get fit and meet some fun people to train with at the same time. I would definitely recommend this class to anyone who is interested in getting fit and healthy. Thanks Pat!

Emad
EmadBrisbane

Step Into Life - Everton Park

Before I started with SIL Everton Park. I couldn't walk 3 km, now I have few half marathons and one full marathon under my belt. Tom is a great trainer motivating his team to go beyond their own expectations. I would highly recommend Tom and his great team.

Donna B
Donna BBrisbane2 posts

Karen
Karen

Step into Life Glebe

Classes are fantastic and motivating. The variety allows a full body workout over the week, which is a nice complement to longer-distance running. Being part of a group means that you have more fun but you also feel compelled to go. Avril caters to all types and accommodates/assists if injured. If the workout isn't enough, Mother Nature's beautiful sunrises against the Anzac Bridge are a definite inspiration and the best way to start a day.

lindsey
lindseyMelbourne VIC4 posts

Best way to keep fit

I love the classes. Every muscle is used. It is fun, friendly and the time flies. Never the same. I always look forward to going unlike the gym where I forced myself to go and 10 minute felt like a lifetime. Charlie is very motivating. The classes help to keep me fit for all the cycling, running, swimming I love to do. It is a very sociable group and I look forward to going.

Matthew Hunsche
Matthew Hunsche

Step into Life Everton Park Brisbane

I am 52 and thought I was fit, then I joined Toms Cardio classes, Well know I am getting fitter,

I find Toms Class caters for a wide range off people, from people who just want to start to get into shape, right up to the Marathon Runner, I find Tom very easy going,he has a great person to person Approach, as so does his other trainers, so this brings me be back every week,

And then there are the people who train, they make the nights or days fly by, and we are always having a joke,

Everton Park is my Step into life.

Araceli
Araceli

Feeling Good in Glebe

I never liked the idea of indoor sweating so Step into Life Glebe has been the perfect fit for me. Bicentennial Park is an amazing location and my kids are always happy to play around while I'm getting fit!! Avril delivers dynamic and challenging sessions with a great sense of humor. She is very supportive and constantly shares her knowledge about being fit and healthy. Love the quirky miss pig!

Jules
Jules

Step Into life - Morley

Love Step into life Morley! I started at Morley about a year ago after being out of the fitness game for quite some time. I was nervous about keeping up, but the personal trainers cater for everyone and I didn't feel out of my depth. My fitness has improved and the trainers are friendly, great motivators and provide lots of encouragement. The sessions are always varied and I love the road and river runs taking in the beautiful scenery. It is like a little community and being outdoors is the best!

Mike
Mike4 posts

Above & Beyond - Step into Life Morley

I've been with SIL Morley for nearly 3 years and am still engaged, challenged and motivated by Simone & Eva's group fitness sessions. I've never lasted at a gym for anywhere near that amount of time. SIL has a great culture entrenched in the Morley group that aligns more with a club/community vibe as opposed to a gym where you are pretty much on your own. This community feel is a credit to both Simone and Eva who constantly go above and beyond to ensure that the sessions are both challenging whilst also being fun. I would highly recommend SIL Morley and suggest you contact Simone/Eva to come and start enjoying your exercise as opposed to dreading it.

Nic249
Nic249

Fun and fitness in the fresh air

I've been a member of Step into Life Glebe since Avril Ward took it over several years ago. She is a terrific instructor, keeping us on our toes while making the sessions fun and varied. The location down by the water side at Jubilee Park is lovely and weirdly, given how much it rains in Sydney, it doesn't often rain on us. I do a regular box kick class, a cardio and sometimes the Powerflex - without these classes, I'd undoubtedly be the size of a house. Thanks Avril.

Paul
PaulBrisbane

Step into Life - Everton Park

Great bunch of people, plenty of laughs, good venue and most importantly Trainer Tom does a fantastic job. Tom is always encouraging & runs interesting and varied sessions. So glad I joined here!

Kath
Kath

Step Into Life - Everton Park

Training outdoors and in a group setting really appealed to me and when I joined Step into Life Everton Park it more than delivered! It's a great environment with motivated people and a dedicated trainer all of which contributes to a comprehensive training experience. Sessions are varied, well planned and cater to all fitness levels. Not only is Tom encouraging and supportive, so are the training team. I would highly recommend! Good health & laughs guaranteed.

Ellen
Ellen

Step Into Life Everton Park

It has to be great to get me up at 5:30am to train on a cold winters morning. And great training, great friendships and great results are what you will get at Step Into Life Everton Park! Trainer Tom is 'fair but firm' and will push you to to achieve your best. Not one for the drudgery of gyms training outdoors gives me the opportunity to get fit in a wonderful environment. Step Into Life Everton Park is not to be missed!!

Annie
AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Marija
MarijaBrisbane2 posts

Step into Life - Everton Park

I joined Step Into Life at Everton Park about a year ago, after a few failed attempts to stick to a gym routine. Outdoor training is so much more fun! Our trainer Tom is not only a great PT, but also a genuinely nice and friendly PT. The sessions are always different, interesting and challenging. Tom also somehow manages to cater for everyone's fitness level. Fellow members are very encouraging and fun to train with. I feel really lucky I found this group!

Michaela
Michaela

Step into Life - St Kilda

I have been training here for almost 2 years and absolutely love it. Being outdoors and enjoying the mornings or nights at the bay is so much better than being stuck into an stinky indoor gym.

Trainer Charlie and Michael are extremely motivating and the members are amazing. Training times are flexible and generally you really don’t want to miss out on any session anyway, because it is so much fun! The training sessions are always varied and time goes quickly because of the great people in our training group! Joining Step into Life St Kilda was one of the best decision I have made for my health and well being for a long time.

Bharath
Bharath

Step into Life - South Perth

I absolutely love the cardio workout sessions as you can push as hard as you want and people at different levels of fitness and age group are still able to get the best out of the workout. Powerflex post cardio is just icing on the cake.

Clare
Clare

Step Into Life at Everton Park

I joined the sassy Step into Life group at Everton Park as company for my sister over a year ago. I had been training myself (past life as a PT) but was getting a bit bored with me, myself and I. Our trainer Tom has made me lift my game considerably and I've loved the challenge. My compatriots are welcoming, commiserating, funny and very social. I always go home with a smile on my face even if every muscle is groaning! Every class is different, thankfully we never know what to expect which keeps it interesting. If you're looking for a variety of classes, great trainers & a laugh as you exercise, Step Into Life at Everton Park is where it's at.

Rob
Rob

Step into Life - Queens Park

Outdoor training is fantastic. There are a variety of classes and Andrew has a natural ability to manage and cater for all fitness levels within a class.

AmandaSydney

Elise
Elise

Step into Life - Everton Park is the Best!

These training sessions are tailored to your fitness level. It's value for money because the workouts push you to your limits, they are always varied and time goes quickly because of the great people in our training group!

Step Into Life - Everton Park

I really enjoy Step into Life - Everton Park.

I've been a member for longer than I can to remember - but I still keep going back. Over the time I've had many illnesses that have prevented me from actually doing the same as everyone else - but trainer Tom has modified the exercises so that I can participate to my capacity.

Trainer Tom is motivational and the members are amazing.

Rod
RodBrisbane

Cannot get enough!

The only good thing about my Mondays.. are that I get to go to my Step into Life Cardio training at the end of the day.. I always look forward to it! The session are always challenging and varied, but suitable for everyone. Keep up the good work.

Paul S
Paul SBrisbane

Awesome trainer, awesome location

Step Into Life - Everton Park

The trainer is outstanding, always motivational and engaged. His workouts are varied and fresh even after 3 years of sessions for me. I'm now the fittest I've ever been.

Loredana S
Loredana SPerth

Step Into Life - South Perth

Step into Life South Perth! What an amazing community to be a part of. Both the trainers and members make getting fit such a pleasure. I joined the team having never done any gym-type exercise before and never once have I felt anything other than fierce and fabulous - every team member backs each other up. You won't find a more encouraging family to be a part of where everyone just wants the best for everyone else. You'll get a good ab workout from the laughs too - what a bonus!!

Mairead
MaireadMelbourne3 posts

Step into Life - St Kilda

I have been a part of Step into Life for over two years now and I have to say it was the best decision that I could've made. Every class is a different workout, always keeping your body going. You meet so many wonderful people who are of all ages & different levels of fitness, so this dynamic allows you to motivate and push one another, yet making if fun at the same time. If you are thinking of getting fit but also have fun then this would be a great place to start!

Angela T
Angela TSouth Perth

Motivating & fun!

I can not recommend SIL South Perth enough. I joined just 6 months ago. I have never done any sort of exercise and I knew I needed to do something but I never expected to enjoy it so much! The trainers are all very motivating but fun and the other members are all very welcoming and encouraging. Every class is different which keeps it interesting. I started feeling better straight away & after 6 months I have lost weight and feel so much better!

Tim
Tim

Variety, value, fun & results

This is the only fitness regime I have stuck with for more than a few months. Several good reasons for this; love being outdoors, great park location, fantastic members and most importantly two dynamic and motivational trainers. Simone & Eva go to a lot of trouble planning classes and it plainly shows with the variety of activities/exercises in any given class.

Penny S
Penny S

Motivation still after 4 years

I am a procrastinator... going to do this... going to do that... the one thing that I have kept going is my membership with Step into Life South Perth. Every class I attend my trainer makes sure I achieve my best as do my fellow members. The variation and magnificent park makes it a great experience and burning some calories at the same time! Also it is actually fun and I have made some wonderful friends!