Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

4.7 from 1,387 reviews

1,387 reviews

Comfortable junk jugglers

Honestly true to what they say. These are by far the best pair of junk jugglers on the planet. I’ve thrown out all my other pairs after purchasing 7 pairs of Stepone’s 2 weeks ago and now I’m back online to get another 4 to make sure I never run out of clean comfortable undies of love.

best trunks i have worn

These trunks are so comfortable you dont feel like you are wearing any. i like the feel and they wash well. dont think they quite wick as well as advertised but still great

Sheepy72

Sheepy72BRISBANE

Made in China

Great feel and wear. Pity they are made in China so not buying them any more. Surely they could be made some where else other than the communist China country

Underwear Shops & Brands

They really are as comfortable as they say!

This underwear is awesome, they are everything they say they are- soft, comfortable and supportive I will definitely be ordering some more! And the delivery was pretty fast too looking forward to my next delivery

David

DavidPerth, WA

Ain't that the truth!

Seen the adverts, but seen adverts for Tradies, Bonds etc as well, and they didn't match up. But Step one do, boy do they. These are the best undies I have ever owned, by a country mile, and at retirement age, that is saying something. They do everything the ads say, I bought seven pairs, and all my others are now binned. Well done Step one.

Nathan H.

Nathan H.Hunter Region, NSW

The perfect underwear

These are so perfect and comfy I said too my wife 'it feels like I'm not wearing any at all cause they are so comfy' that is why I am going too keep buying more and look after them so that feel the same as the first time I put them on.

Terena

TerenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

OMG!!!!! At last they fit perfect.

These are the best trunks to wear. First thing I said to my wife is "it feels like I am not wearing any underwear, so comfy." Just hope they can last a long time. Thanks.

Davo

DavoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Got One.... GOT Five!

Best underwater I have ever worn. Comfortable, fit well, and well priced. I initially bought one pair only, but once I tried them I ordered another four pairs. Got Five

Like going commando.

Knew exactly what I was looking for, something light and comfortable to wear. Step One Trunks hit the mark. Hardly know you are wearing them, very comfortable, I have ditched all my other trunks and now only wear these. Definitely worth the cost.

Underwear Shops & Brands

They do ride up on me! That said they are very comfortable.

Shopping and delivery not a problem. Expensive if you want to try different size or style. Only time will be on the true quality. They did ride up but comfortable enough to buy again.

Review of trunks

Easy to navigate the website
I wish I could have ordered four different colors with the discount.
The quality of the trunks was good and easy to wash in cold water
I am satisfied with the range of products.
Because you have to wash them in cold water they will be ideal when camping etc.

Product Appearance As advertised

Wish these were available years ago!

Best online purchase I've ever made. Exactly as described and speedy delivery. I have never felt so comfortable down below. No more chafing or soreness, no more sweaty wetness. Thanks Step One, a bit pricey though but worth it.

Product Appearance As advertised

best underwear I have ever used

Most comfortable underwear I have ever used in my life and at 59 that's saying something. It is suitable for work or play especially on a motorbike as I doesn't ride up.

Super good undies

These undies are da bomb. Used to wear supermarket bondsies but the Mrs talked me into buying these. Super comfortable, breathable and will help you with the ladies when required

Product Appearance As advertised

Great but are they the best?

Happy with my trunks. Glad I went for the shorter ones leg is plenty long enough for me. I bought 1 pair to try out wore them for a day. Wasn’t sure about them when I first put them on. But by the end of the day I didn’t know I was wearing them. I think the waist band could be improved maybe a little but that’s just a minor thing. I’m a little bit tubby so always have problems with waist bands. To be fair they are probably the most comfortable trunks I have had and I’ve tried a few. I’ve ordered another 4 pairs. Are they the most comfortable trunks ever, they are so far. My only gripe would be the price They’re not cheap.

Underwear Shops & Brands

An extremely comfortable pair of boxers/trunks

Very easy to go round the store and very easy to find my product, with a good range of products and some great colours. I think they are the most comfortable trunks/boxers I've ever worn you can't feel them at all. it's like you're not wearing anything, Really brilliant fantastic.

A perfect fit!

The most comfy underwear I have ever had the pleasure of wearing! That horrible wedgey feeling gone, underwear stays were it's suppose too and keeps everything in the proper place!
These are a Step above and beyond in underwear feeling!

Trunks

Great underwear, does what they say, no riding up, chaffing etc. nice colours and easy to follow website, just a bit to expensive I will be buying another pair sometime tho.

Ball pouch dream

Great service. Extremely comfortable, especially in hot weather so I've ordered a second pair. I've gone for the next size up this time because I may have been kidding myself about my waist size. The best thing is the pouch. It pulls everything out of the way and incidentally makes your packet huge ; )

Crooksee

CrookseeHunter Region, NSW

OMG Step One Got Some

Super effeciant delivery. THE best and most comfortable underwear EVER! They sit perfectly no riding or creasing and Johnny n The Boys stay in place. Chaffing is a thing of the past.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews