Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Glenn Gibbons

Glenn GibbonsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is great!!

I saw the ad on tv and thought Ill give this a go, I wasnt disappointed.
These are great , Ill order more soon.
Probably the most comfortable jocks Ive ever worn. You advertised free shipping which I didnt get, but I dont care. The product is worth every cent. Cheers to the team !

Fiona

FionaSouth Australia

Christmas sorted!

Got these for my two sons and hubby for Christmas last year. They were such a hit they have all asked for them again this year. They tell me they are the most comfy jocks they have ever worn. Cheaper too when buying for three! 15 pairs is a much better price individually. Otherwise they are very expencive!

Product Appearance As advertised

How bloody good are these things

These undies are the greatest thing since sliced bread. Ive chucked out every other pair of undies and Im a customer for life. The customer service is even better. If I could have bought shares in the place I would have. Do yourself a favour. Buy as any as you can afford, tell your mates and never look back just as I have. The only problem is, every time a new colour comes up the missus makes me buy em. Serious man love for the greatest undies on the planet.

Dan

DanHunter Region, NSW

All my other tackle storage devices found the bin

As with every online purchase I was a little spectacle to say the least, so I started with a purchase of 4. Soon after I purchased another 7 pairs, and threw all the old pairs in the tackle box in the trash. Couldn't recommend more.

So Comfortable

Underwear feels so Comfortable to wear. I don't feel any ride up or have to constantly adjust them. They look and feel so great!!!
Would highly recommend this product to all you guys.

Paul

PaulPerth, WA

Amazing Trunks. So comfortable.

So amazing. So comfy. So Happy.
Besides the awesome underwear I just wanted to say How professional the whole process was.
I made a bit of a mix up in my ordering but by the following day it had been sorted out quickly and easily with the great assistance of the Step one support team.
Great people to deal with and did everything in their power to sort out the problem.
Awesome product. Great support team. Great packaging. Quick delivery.
Many thanks. Will be purchasing many more.

Product Appearance As advertised

AWESOME TACKLE WRAPPERS !!!

These have got to be the most awesome pieces of fabric you would ever want to wrap round your tackle.
So comfy that you don't even know you're wearing them!!!!
Fantastic service. Fast efficient dispatch and delivery. Brilliant product.

Sethers27

Sethers27Mid West, WA

Great Customer Service

I really wasn't too jazzed about the underwear. Great quality but just not for me. However, I reached out to customer service and they were super prompt! And then they just sent all my money back. No hoops to jump through. Seriously great company!

Great customer service

My mother asked me to order a pair for her other (lesser) son so that he could try them out. The size we picked was too small (note their sizing is on the small side). They dispatched a replacement (larger) pair immediately for no cost and no questions asked.

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Issues with the waist band being too tight and doubling over

A family member purchased a pair for me due to the slick advertising. While the product was very comfortable, breathable etc I have found that the garment isn't (for me) really true to sizing. The elastic waist band tends to double over and not sit well. Annoying. Anyway, Step One seems to have great customer service and the ability to exchange or refund.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Ricardo G.

Ricardo G.South East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable

I love it, and it is the most comfortable underwear i ever had, just one thing, it came with a strange black mark on it, i dont mind it but was wondering if it is normal? When you are paying good dollars for a pair of underwear, you probably wouldn't expect that, but i still love!

Donna

DonnaSouthwest, VIC

My sons love them!!!

Its not always easy to convince the males in my home to try something new, but once they put are a pair of these on there was no going back. Originally purchased for chaffing but they love the all round comfort.

Product Appearance As advertised

A chafless day in my life...

The add popped up in my Instagram and normally I would pass but I needed comfort and climate control as I live in Roma QLD where if you wear the wrong undies the heat can stop you in your tracks. I'll be purchasing enough pairs to see me through a week of change. When wearing them your never regions feel free cool and comfortable.

Tay

TayVictoria

Awesome customer service

very fast, awesome customer service! so easy to talk to and get the help you need! Also very fast to sent the products out and delivered very quickly! Highly recommend.

Cam

CamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Certainly not as good as the ads and reviews are suggesting

While being very easy to purchase as my social media was bombarded with the advertising, I thought, IF they are as good as they say on there ads and "reviews" I will be a loyal customer. I purchased 4 pairs of Trunks, and I am honestly not that impressed. I find that the waste elastic twists during the day and is not that comfortable. It leaves marks where this twisting occurs to remind you of the lack of comfort during the day. I don't often write reviews for any products but felt after the blanket advertising promising a new world of comfort for mens underwear, I am considerably underwhelmed.
Cam

Corndog013

Corndog013Central West, NSW

Husband loves them!

Ok so my husband has purchased about 14 pairs of these already so Im guessing he likes them!
Today he had a new pair arrive only to find a hole in them...emailed ... no problem! New pair in the post today! Doesnt get much better than that!

Outstanding Customer Service

Our first boxers had a fault and the service we received was excellent. Fast response times, immediate replacement was sent and Matt who helped us was amazing. Looking forward to receiving the new boxer shorts.

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I had an issue with a pair of my trunks emailed them and within minutes the problem was sorted by Jonny. I love these so much I actually have 8 pairs. Awesome customer service.

Jo R.

Jo R.Illawarra, NSW

Husband loves his new underwear, quick delivery and love the first time buyer guarantee .

Easy to choose design and pattern . A range of colours available. Amazing product to buy. Husband is very happy and states more comfortable then bonds brand. Will definitely be adding more to the cart for Christmas

Product Appearance As advertised

My husband said these are the best undies he has ever had

It was extremely hassle free to buy these undies.
They are so comfortable and breathable.
We are so satisfied that we have bought more for the whole family.
We would definately recommend this product to others

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews