Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

4.7 from 1,520 reviews

1,520 reviews

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Great pair of boxers that don’t ride up.

Great boxers that don’t ride up like most others out there. Have tried many different brands of boxers as most roll up and with my job being a courier it is a pain readjusting my boxers all day plus when at the gym. These are great and don’t roll up even when on the treadmill going full bolt no roll up.
Also one of the best customer service I have dealt with.
I highly recommend them to any one that wants a good pair of boxers and are over ones that roll up all the time.

Great customer service

Stunning customer service and response - immediate! I purchased my first pair and found them a little snug! Contacted customer service and with 5 mins a new pair was placed on order and on their way. No arguing / no quibble. Well done Step One!

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Where have these been all my life so comfortable and will never ever buy another pair of normal boxers again

Brilliant website and will definitely buy more step ones and recommend to friends and family as the step ones are so comfortable and great value for money and very quick postage too

Sizing Slightly large

Quality comfort

They do what they say on the tin. Super comfortable, smooth and sheer, while keeping all the important bits very nicely packaged and a visual delight - girlfriend's words not mine :-)

Tracey B

Tracey BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally worth the price!

The website is easy to navigate. Good choice of sizes and colours.
Initially I bought just one pair for my 10 year old to see if he liked them - he loves them. I’m about to go back to their website now and buy 10 more pairs!

Bob

BobPerth, WA

very good product. happy with my purchase.

i found it a bit difficult when trying to order7 pairs in different colours. but with help i worked it out. the range is very good. The product is amazing, i can not believe how comfortable they are.

Amazing !!!!

These are totally amazing... I’m 48 yrs old 6ft and 14 stone, muscular build..I purchased the trunks, I’ve good good legs certainly not skinny, but slim and strong. Fit perfectly... I wish I’d bought these years ago.. don’t hesitate to buy these. I could wear these for days.

aree33

aree33Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product & customer service

Just purchased these for my hubby. One had a small manufacturer's flaw. They responded to my email immediately and offered two options. Friendly efficient service and an amazing product. What more can you ask!

Product Appearance As advertised

Superman should have worn these bad boys!

Its only a pair of pant! WRONG, its an life support for your wedding tackle. Super comfortable, great for sport and the other half loves them. Get on board people.

Excellent quality and comfortable

I brought these for my husband who is disabled and found the website so easy to use. The colour range was excellent.
The quality is excellent and he says they are so comfortable.
We are going to buy more and would definately recommend.

Snug

SnugPerth, WA

Happy

Very comfortable to wear and fit nicely. very fast delivery the range of colours are good but chose the grey. I would buy again and I advise others to buy

Lindylou

LindylouCowbridge

Very Nice

After reading the reviews i thought id treat my husband to a couple of pairs of the trunks.. I love the names of the colours so went with the blackcurrants & the smoking gun
Ordering was quick & easy and they arrived within the stated time.
I have to say i am impressed... he was too.. They feel very soft and he said they are super comfy and an excellent fit.. I will deffinately be ordering more

Excellent for Chefs

I bought a pair of the trunks for my Husband who is a Chef, he said they are the best trunks he has ever had, they keep him cool and are extremely comfortable!
They’re easy on the wife’s eye too ;)
We shall be purchasing more

Snug Fit

Found website easy to use lots of choice colours. My first pair I found were really good design and comfy fit also keeps me dryer “down under! “ will buy more

Kristian J.

Kristian J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They are good but not amazing. Wear out in 2-3 months.

Step One
Taliah B.Step One

Hey Kristian,
Thank you for your feedback. May I ask how you washed and dried your Step ones? With the bamboo fabric being so delicate it does need to be cared for different to other fabrics to maintain its durability.
Thanks,
Taliah

Anne Dunn

Anne DunnPerth, WA

Great product & even greater customer service..

I totally mucked up my 1st order by ordering the wrong size & opening the package - StepOne happily replaced this order for the correct size even though it was my error.

Product Appearance As advertised

Best boxers I have ever worn!!

Best boxers I have ever worn! Actually feels like I'm not wearing any!! 10/10. Hopefully in time the price will come down
as I find them a little expensive but worth it! Will be back!

riddo

riddoCentral Queensland, QLD

Dream undie's,

Straight up,, the best, most comfortable under pants i have ever had,, no more chaffing,, no more sweeting, just Great Gear,, i will be getting more,, and telling mates about them cheers,,, and Thanks

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No more adjusting!

These are the best underpants I've ever worn. I've actually thrown out all my others. Very straight forward purchasing process, the only stressful part was what colors and styles do I get. Plenty of choice there. So comfortable.

Sizing Slightly small

All round sensational

From ease of purchase right through to customer support, these guys have nailed it! Not to mention they actually are the most comfy undies I have ever worn. Well done.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews