Listing monitored by Step One

Ollie S.
Ollie S.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent product and excellent customer service

I love these trunks, they’re so comfortable and have virtually eliminated the ride up issues I had with the “other brands”. Step One customer service is amazing also. One of my pairs had a fault, and after chatting to them for about 5 minutes, I had a replacement pair on the way. Can’t recommend them enough!

Super comfortable. But waste bands fray

Super comfortable but mine all started to fray on the waste band after a few weeks. I have a few pairs now and it's happened to them all

Bought for Hubby - Fantastic

Bought 4 pairs of medium for my hubby. Underestimated how much weight he had put on! Exchanged for large as promised no problem - His bum looks great! Fabulous service & product.

Glenn
GlennRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Replacement product after issue very fast response

Had an issue with stitches on a pair of previous purchase, emailed them with issue, supply photos of issues and fast response free replacement product.very fast no fuss issue sorted

Glen
GlenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Most comfy undies I've ever worn.

Very easy to select and buy what you want. More products coming out all the time. Too much to choose from. Can't buy better.

Mary
MarySouth Australia

So comfortable and nice to wear!

I bought four pairs for my son who is a grand lad of fifteen. He has a lot of trouble with underpants riding up and moving around and gets really hot and sweaty. Once he wore the Step-Ups, he couldn’t stop talking about the bamboo feel and the fact that the underpants stayed in place. He paraded around like some male model and said how pleased he was with them. I had to order another four because he was just so happy with them. Another factor were the colours - purple and orange!!
I really thought that the actual underpants would be heavy like the Bonds ones but they are incredibly light and feel very silky but really do the job. I have seven boys and tend to know something about underpants.
Thank you Step-Ups!

Perfect

My partner brought 1 pair to try, loved them so brought more, i then purchased some more for him, he said he has never had boxers like these , only moan i have is that he is a meduim and the colours of new ones sell out to quick, obvs means you need to get more in that size please. Other wise 10/10

Amazing product, would highly recommend

Amazing product
Comfortable both the breifs and the trunks
Feel good and look good
Will be purchasing more for sure

Kristy
KristyNortheast, VIC

Happy Man

I got my man 4 pairs to start with after one wear he refused to wear any other undies. Just got him another 4 pairs. The website was simple the communication is great and my man says the product is amazing.

Bad Finish

Purchased about 10 pairs but the last 2 pairs have been really bad quality with the seam coming away, come on step one step it up then they ask you to prove you purchase, well sorry I’m a busy person but if you looked into your account or sale then you’ll find my name number & purchase details

Kelvin
Kelvin

I’m not looking for replacement nor a refund the purpose of the comment was just to inform you that the quality may be slipping at your production stage, I understand that you can’t get a 100% yield all the time and little things slip by

Ben W.
Ben W.Sydney, NSW

They breath along with my training!

The colour and fit were awesome! Supportive but kept me cool and dry throughout training sessions! Couldn't love em' more!

Julz
JulzCoffs Harbour

Simply the best!

The site is very easy to navigate with variety galore in colours, styles and sizes.
I bought a pair for my hubby to try them, he said they are so comfy, he got me to order a whole bunch more of them. Now awaiting the female version to be created... bring it on Step One! :)

Dave M.Sydney, NSW

Terrible product

Got myself a pair... Here's my review:
$30 a pair!
Wicks away sweat- why are my family jewels wet?
Has a pouch- a sewn in seam isn't a pouch and my family jewels are stuck to my leg.
Has a non-roll band- crap, rolled over 3 times every time I straighten it.
STEP ONE, GET NONE.

Chay A.Step One
Dave M.

Not a sizing issue, poor product. Glad they were a present

Greg T.Step One

Erm! Not that good.

Had these less than 2 months, worn about 4 times, stitching coming undone/thinning near the cup area. Feel uncomfortable now.
I'd like to think its down to having a lot to pack in....but my wife says not!
I have also tried some from your competitors which seem to be better.
Overall too expensive for what you get in my opinion.

Chay A.Step One
ianmckay007
ianmckay007

Thanks but I'll give it a miss. Just a shame as I was hoping for better.
I have a pair from 'on that ass' which feel better all round, so i think I'll stick with those.

Best boxers ever

Whilst I was first a bit sceptical about how much they cost, because they had a money back guarantee on the first pair if I didn't like them, I took the plunge. They are great. Comfortable, tight in all the right places, roomy where you need it (in the front!) and no gliding about. The only downside is that you have to dry them on a line, but because they look great, this is no big deal (they aren't old grey Y fronts after all!) I now only wear these and wouldn't go back to wearing anything else.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

Mr. Cooke
Mr. Cookeasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

What are the machine washing instructions for StepOne?
Are the colours 'colour fast' or will their colour, stain the rest of the wash?
Can your StepOne be washed at 60 degrees celsius? I have a fungus skin infection. So I need to be able to do at least 60 degree celsius wash to kill fungus.

H LA
H LA

The tag says cold wash and wash seperate, in future for more accurate answers to your questions, best to contact StepOne

Jim Govier
Jim Govierasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi. I am a 32" waist and a slim build at 5ft 11", would you recommend a small or medium?
many thanks
Jim

Theresa N.Step One

Hi Jim, according to our sizing chart which you can peek at here: https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart - we recommend trying size Medium. Please keep in mind that we offer a First Pair Guarantee in these instances - if the first pair is too small or big, we’ll send you out a replacement size or style that would be a better fit! You can get in touch by either sending us an email to info@stepone.life for further assistance :)

aireeonree
aireeonreeasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

when will you have pink available in large please?

Theresa N.Step One

Hey there, unfortunately the Fairy Floss are a limited edition colour that was released in early March, meaning that once we run out of all sizes online, we won't be restocking them (hence being limited edition). Hope you can understand!

See all Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) questions