Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Super comfortable to wear,plenty of support!

Easy site to navigate and pick my choice of colours and very happy with the choice of products available,a pity the Lime Green trunks weren't available even though they're pictured on the site.Quality is A1!,the most comfortable undies I've ever worn,plenty of support for "the boys"!Will definitely be a repeat buyer

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Kev, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. With regards to the Kiwi fruit colour, it was a limited edition offer. But no worries, we are releasing more limited edition ones. :) Just keep your eyes peeled! Glad to hear we did not disappoint in the comfort department! :)

Comfy when you not doing anything, but ride up when you walk

I f o llowed the size guide and because i have skinnier legs i got the trunks, but still rides up whenever you are m o v i n g.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hey Alex, This usually means you may have an incorrect size or style. We offer a 30-day First Pair Guarantee so if you could email us on info@stepone.life we will send you out a new pair to try and if that still doesn't work, give you a full refund on your First Pair. Thanks GregHey Alex! We are sorry to hear this. The ride up is generally a sizing/style issue. Could you please send us an email us at info@stepone.life? We will sort this out for you.

Excellent!!

Received my first pair of trunks (Small) today and was completely amazed by the comfort! At first I honestly was scared I was gonna waste money on some stupid trunks with catchy advertisement on the internet, but I was wrong! They had a video saying 'feels like wearing nothing at all' and I can confirm it's true! And about the chafing/ride up problem, honestly it doesn't prevent it 100%, but I can feel that it's better than EVERY other underwear brand out there in the same price!
Just wanna say thanks to the creators!
The only problem with this one is that: (I don't blame them for any of these, I just wanna make a comprehended review)
- It's too comfortable, too thin so I gotta keep 1 or 2 thicker pairs just in case I have to mix with some types of skinny clothes (well cause we have to sacrifice to get super-comfort here)
- And the price, it would be great if it's $15 each, i mean even when you buy 1 pairs (but again I don't blame them for their marketing price)
So overall, I never regret buying one pairs for $29 just to try, and I will definitely buy more in the next few days. My clothes size is usually XS but I ordered S and it fits perfectly, so I can see that their advice to go one size larger is really helpful!
Finally, keep up your good work!! Love your company's marketing videos and your customer service as well, will definitely tell my friends to buy this!

Product Appearance As advertised

Great undies, great customer service

1st pair super comfy but legs still rode up. Contacted support who within minutes had let me know that I'd ordered a size too small & would send me another pair. Arrived in less than 2 days & are perfect. Great product & excellent customer service!

Product Appearance As advertised
Thanks, Mal! We always make sure to provide the best product and customer service. Stoked to hear you got the right size. :)

Very comfy....Quality Control issues

I purchased a pair of these with a view to perhaps buy more. The first pair had a hem that was undoing after an hour of wearing them around the house. I wrote to the company and they replaced them under the ‘first pair guarantee’. The second pair had exactly the same issue. I won’t be purchasing another pair.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Dave, Thank you for letting us know this. Like all manufacturing, we can never guarantee 100% QC rates and there will be the odd one that slips through, in your case, unfortunately, it seems like you have 2. We offer a full 12-month warranty on our products so we will be more than happy to replace the other pair you mentioned is faulty. Please contact us on info@stepone.life so we can send out a replacement to you today. Regards Greg

Colours

Very easy to purchase online. First pair have proven soooo comfortable and quality is supreme.
Would be great to see more colours readily available: Lime Green, Red, Yellow, etc, etc. Great Undies - Tanks

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Ian, Thank you so much for the kind words, Glad we scored A in the comfort area. Happy to hear the product worked for you. We are releasing new limited edition colours soon. :) Thanks, Dave

Happy Hubby

I must say in 33 years ive never heard my old man being so happy with a pair of undies.
I had purchased 2 from our first order for a trial run and then recently another order for 15 pairs to get the great special price.
He's now got enough to last a life time :)
He says that they are the most comfortable undies he's ever worn, no creeping up legs and not having to keep repositioning the valuables.
He even went on a mans weekend and as men do up early in there jocks noticed someone else wearing "Step Ones"
So begins another conversation about the best undies out there.
Great product "Step One"

Product Appearance Not as advertised
LOL. Thank you so much, Joanne! A Step One men's club sounds awesome! Glad that they found the One. errrr, Step One, rather. :)

Moon Landing

STEP ONE : trunks for one man, a huge step up for mankind/
Technology and comfort out of this world
Best purchase I have ever made
Free postage made the deal ever sweeter
Greg P

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Greg, thank you for such awesome review! Words like these make us work harder to provide the best and comfiest undies down under! :)

Brilliant and stylish

These are without a doubt the most comfortable trunks I've ever worn to the point I've thrown out all my previous underwear and reordered more Trunks. Do yourself a favour, buy these Trunks.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you, Gavster! Stoked to hear we have become a regular resident of your underwear drawer. :) Thank you for supporting the product!

they have got it right !

there easy to deal with online shopping system works well , I am a repeat customer brought 4 pair to see how well they would go as there are a lot of claims out there over who is best and most comfortable , well you don't become a repeat customer unless you are happy with the product and I am very pleased ,
why they do everything that they say they do , and in Australia where it can be nasty if you have poor fitting and quality jocks these are to off the line underpants :)

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi David, Cheers to this review, mate! Stoked to hear you loved the product and the service. Keep 'em coming! :)

Extremely comfortable no fitting issueses

Store easy to navigate and process very easy
Good range of products and colours
Product quality very good immediately brought more after first delivery.
Delivery excellent kept in touch with messages delivered on time.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Peter! Thanks for the review, I am not sure if there has been something missed here, but you seem quite happy with the product, but you've rated us a 1-star? If there is something we can fix, please let me know otherwise we'd very much appreciate you updating the review to 5-star if you're happy as per your review! Thanks! Greg

Comfy to wear.

Comfy to wear. Size is a little tighter than what you might expect. Bought a large size (what I am in normal shop bought undies) really should get an XL

Sizing Slightly small

Amazing.

Ordering was easy Undies great My husband of 60 years old loved them. I ordered more pairs. He found them very comfortable. If found they washed and dryed really well.

Doesn’t deliver on promises

Ok Firstly they ride up. Secondly the band around the top keeps folding In Half making for an uncomfortable experience. Thirdly they don’t support your junk as advertised.
On a plus side they are well made

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hey Paul, The ride up issue is usually a sizing thing that can be fixed by us sending you out a new size under our 30-Day First Pair Guarantee, same with the Waistband. Can you please email us on info@stepone.life and we will send out a new size or style to see if that fixes it? Thanks Paul! Greg

Pretty good

Initially, I was going to return them as the lump in the front was much smaller than the one shown on their on-line advert, however they fit well enough. Wearing pretty good too, so well in fact I’m thinking I could extend my wash-n- wear cycle from one week to two weeks.
I’m fairly conservative when it comes to colours, but I see they have a green pair called smashed avo; I was thinking, if they had a green and yellow pair they could call them smashed avo & egg yolk. I would buy these as they’d match my tee shirt.

Product Appearance As advertised
LOL! Good one with the Egg yolk, Keefer! Nice name for a yellow variant. Happy to hear the product eventually worked out for you. Cheers for your awesome support!

You gotta be shittin me

You gotta be shittin me!, It's like your not wearing any jocks at all. No more adjusting your juicy plums, no more sweaty butter nuts. Every bloke should be doing themselves a favour and gettin into these. Great fathers day gift. Well done I applaud your work into comfortable underwear for men.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for the awesome feedback, mate! Stoked to hear the product did not disappoint in the comfort area. We are so pleased to be in a life-changing business. :)

AWESOME JOCKS!

Unbelievably comfortable every bloke should have these. I have bought the boxes and the trunks they are both extremely good just comes down to personal choice I prefer the trunks top top product

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for the kind words, Gav! Stoked to hear you love the product! :)

My pouch has never been so supported

These trunks are the best ever pair of underwear I've ever worn. They are so comfortable, they are so supportive, even when doing the helicopter, they still offer all the support my pouch needs. The website was easy to navigate and buy the 7 pairs I not only wanted but needed because of how amazing they are

Product Appearance As advertised

Step One by far and a mile, the most comfortable undies I have ever worn.

The website was easy to navigate. Range of styles and colours was great. Quality of the product was excellent. Overall, the whole experience has very much exceeded my expectations. Great experience.

Simply amazing

Finding what I want on the website was easy they have a great range of products I could choose from and when They arrived each one fitted perfectly and Felt great

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews