Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Jeffrey Showler

Jeffrey ShowlerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic, Nice Comfy Fitting - Own 54+ Pairs Now, in Various Colours (AAA+++)

These 7 Pairs of StepOne's Ordered will Now make it that I have some 54 Pairs of StepOne's in Total, Great Fit, Very Comfortable, Well Made Have Various Colours 5's AAA+++

jeanie

jeanieSouthwest, VIC

My Hubby says thanks

My first purchase of 4 pairs for my husband went well and he loves them and is so impressed by the comfort .I have just recently purchased 2 pairs of Big banana as part of a Xmas Present for my son as he wears rough overall,s for work everyday and gets very hot under them so a win win . A great purchase and well worth the money spent .Cheers

Brad T.

Brad T.Murray Region, NSW

Best decision on underwear I have made

I bought a 15 pack and shared them with a few mates, we all highly recommend StepOnes underwear, they are absolutely the most comfortable underwear I have worn and they are appealing to the eye. After 11 months a few of the pairs have shown some wear and tear which has been compensated for by StepOne, they are true to their warranty and I cannot thank the customer support team enough (Cheers Jonny)

Laura

LauraHobart, TAS

Worth ever penny.

Brought 2 pairs for my husband to try and he was impressed so we ordered another 4 pairs. He doesnt want to wear jus Tradie undies anymore.
Definitely worth the $$

Francesco

FrancescoSydney, NSW

The only undies I will ever wear

For a 6ft4 140kg human being, undies can be a problem in terms of comfortablity, chafe, secureness and riding up your legs.
Step Ones has solved these problems within the first wear and I ain't wearing another brand of undies.
Best Undies i have ever worn

Martin C.

Martin C.Far North Queensland, QLD

Comfortable as advertised but worried about longevity.

I have purchased several pairs (11 in total) so far and been wearing them for nearly three months. They are very comfortable as advertised. I travel a lot for work (expedition cruising) and am trying to take great care of them by hand washing rather than using the ship's laundry. However, I have noticed one pair has holes already and a few others are looking problematic. I will continue with them because they really are very comfortable and looks great but really hope they don't need replacing too quickly.

Hey Martin,
Sorry to hear that. We have a 12 month warranty so just email us at info@stepone.life and we'll replace them if faulty.
Best, Greg

Julie M

Julie MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hubby loves them! A gift I know he definitely loves

Easy to order and navigate found items very easily.
Range was good, great colours to choose from.
Bought them for hubby and now he will only wear step one now! Super comfy,

devina l.

devina l.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality

My partner has worn his step ones 3 times since I brought them and the have treads coming off the underwear and they are riding up his legs I am not happy with this product this is the first pair I was think of buying another I am not going to buy another

Great pair of undies

Very easy and very pleased with the product five stars all round, the quality is very good can't fault the step ones would highly recommend the step one underwear to everyone

Great quality, great customer service

My boss who is very picky and he absolutely loves these! He buys more every time anew colour is released. Customer service is really great. Anytime we have had an issue they have always helped straight away. Even sent replacement when we received what seemed to be one bad apple in the bunch.

Grace

GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't expect to receive items on time!

Ordered a week before a birthday date for a present, paid for next day dispatch and still have not arrived! Also, the tracking number doesn't even work, so cannot view where the delivery is. I have already tried to contact your company with no response. So disappointed at the complete lack of service and information!

joe k

joe kGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be Careful Big People

I am a big person and my waist size is 120cm. According to the size chart i am at the upper end of the 2X. The underware feels good,however because when big people sit down the stomach expands.and the waistband works as a tourniquet and is extremely tight. I sent an e-mail to the company asking them if they had a 3X trunk. I also sent an e mail explaining the problem for big people and that I felt that the waistband did not expand enough.
This was more than a week ago and no reply from the company.So much for the satisfaction policy?

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Matt

MattTottenham

The material is great, I'd like to see some changes in the design though

When the ad mentioned a '3D comfort pouch', I was kind of thinking of the new designs out there with an actual pocket - so everything just sits in there.
The material of these underwear feel really great, but I find the 'comfort pouch' to be kind of useless. For me, it doesn't extend low enough to be useful. If you could either extend the pouch down a bit further or perhaps think about an actual pocket design, that would be perfect.
Other than that, they're great. No bunching when wearing or when putting tight pants on. Pants just slide over them.

Peter hill

Peter hillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant

I have been wearing the trunks for awhile now as a bigger person I find them very comfortable compared to jocks very impressed with the comfort I love the trunks

Barry M.

Barry M.South East Queensland, QLD

very comfortable

Navigation was easy. The product quality was 5/5,, no bunching and hardly know I have underdaks on. Waistband is an issue as it folds down and becomes a bit uncomfortable. It could be I need one size up so I'm buying another pair to see if waistband is better.

Hey Barry,
Yep that is usually a sizing issue. Can you please email us on info@stepone.life and we will send you out a new pair under our 30-day First Pair Guarantee.
Thanks!

Bruce W

Bruce WHunter Region, NSW

Obsessive

Do a bit of hiking , I was impressed with bamboo and Lycra, Non sweaty nuts. Seriously these are the Ducks Guts. I now have 10 pairs. These are my Undies

James M.

James M.South East Queensland, QLD

4 out of 5

1 Comfortable to wear, 2 Does a good job at keeping the Package cooler, 3 The 3D pouch Work great, 4 The Fabric on skin is great. But the only negative is the waistband it keeps folding down and rolling up. I’m thinking of ordering some more but trying a size up to see if it help.

Sizing Slightly small

Hey James,
Yep, this usually means it's a little overstretched, so going up a size will fix it. Please email us with your order number to info@stepone.life and we'll sort it out for you.
Thanks James,

Mr Comfort

Mr ComfortGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Generous fit!

My personals are larger (medical condition), and now they don’t feel packed like sardines all day. Hooray. I I can comfortably sleep in them, that’s a first. Well done, I’m a happy camper.

Sizing Slightly small

lj6heat.bv

lj6heat.bvMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best pair of jocks you will ever buy... period

I brought my first pair the other day just to try them out and see what there like I was amazed on how comfortable they are... I used to wear bonds.... bonds has nothing on these guys

Robert F.

Robert F.Perth, WA

You're missing out..

Good sizing, fast delivery, quality product. No more nut wedges or tackle strangles.
Cool and comfy.
If you made socks you would capture the market for Dad presents hands down.
Highly recommended, will be back for more.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews