Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

• Sizing True to size (460) · Slightly small (39) · Slightly large (11) · Very small (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (96%) · Not as advertised (4%)

Wayno

WaynoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome product!

These underpants are light, breathable and comfortable.
I would recommend them to anyone, and I've already started!
I even bought a pair for dad!
I know what I'll be asking for from the kids for my next Birthday!

Excellent work

Very easy to pick from the options on the online store, and the briefs really are just as comfortable as advertised. I started off just buying the one pair but immediately went back to get a whole bunch more.

Poor quality

I took off my step one boxers after wearing them for the day and they ripped right a long the waist band. I had only worn these boxers 10 times at the most. Poor quality.

Ricardo R.

Ricardo R.Perth, WA

Excellent Customer Service, from start to end.

Really great customer service from start to end. Didnt realise the difference in length between the two types, had them swapped over within a matter of days. Really good communication

World best undies ever

There so comfortable and dont sweat like all other underwear where there rubbed and hurt step 1 dont i recommend them it like wearing nothing at all lol step one rules

RobSydney, NSW

Disappointed

Sizing needs to be better. I picked my waist size, which fits me perfect, but around the leg and pouch area is loose. I find myself adjusting them all day. I won't buy them again. Too expensive for what they claim to work but doesn't .

Sizing Slightly large
Rob

Sure they don’t ride up...

There is no doubt that they don’t ride up ..but if you have a beer belly which most Aussie men do they roll down..and that makes them very uncomfortable to wear

Greg T.Step One

They do not work for everyone. The package does not hold as it said.

They do not hold everything in place at work, ok on the weekend only. My partner is a mechanic and they do not hold everything together. The material is good.

DalTan
DalTan

Hi. As I said above he is a mechanic. So bending all day. The size fit, but does not hold him in, it has passed the 30 days just wanted you to have the feedback
Thanks Tania

unclehazz

unclehazzSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

good but overpriced

comfortable enough, but stupidly expensive. The first pair l bought were the size l usually get in other clothes (xl) but they're just a bit too big. So now l'm waiting on a couple of size L

Sizing Slightly large
Dave

DaveKimberley, WA

best buy ever love them in fact just brought 7 more :)

easy to use the pages and fast and 100%was thinking of buying then i did so am happy i got them :) and lots to chooses from as well colours and sizes will be getting more

Product Appearance As advertised

They are life changing, who would of thought you could say that about undies !

They are the best undies I have ever worn and I have tried many other brands before finding out about Step-one. They need little to no adjusting during a days wear and work great for exercising as well, wicking sweat away easily. The lycra strip is a complete game changer and makes it feel like your wearing nothing at all! Had to buy a pair for every day of the week and will never go back to anything else, thats for sure.

peter_au

peter_auSydney, NSW

Lusciously Comfortable

Was somewhat sceptical with the lycra thing so just bought the one pair to see how it lasted for a year, & how comfortable it is with both long distance driving & intense exercise.
Excelled on all accounts.
No riding up at all while driving (bus driver doing 4.5 hr shifts);
Wicks sweat brilliantly yes, even the lycra (intense bushwalking, jogging, cycling, rock scrambling, etc);
Lusciously comfortable with a brilliantly designed pouch. No flattening constriction in that department at all!
Had a slight elastic malfunction after approx 25 washes but Step One replaced immediately, no hassles.
Highly recommended.

Ryz

RyzWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Super comfy jocks!!

Was pretty excited to get these & try them out, they're super comfy just like they say! I wanted more colors but not a deal breaker. Hope they last & I will be a customer for life.

Scope

Scope

Why are there only 5 stars???

Finding what I wanted was so simple and hassle free.
By far the absolute best undies I’ve come across in my life, and it’s been a long life.
Such a perfect fit you don’t even know they’re there.
The duck’s guts of undies.
If you don’t buy them you’re mad.

Product Appearance As advertised

Best comfy undies ever worn

Really glad my wife bought these comfy undies for me. She was sick of seeing me struggling with sweaty alternatives that didn’t fit properly. Our son now his own and loves them too.

Mick

MickSydney, NSW

very comfortable

Very comfortable also brought first pair and there was an issue with them however the customer service team where responded quickly and gave me an assurance that they would fix the problem. Very happy with both the product and service. Just brought 7 more pairs and will be buying more.

Rhi

RhiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing- NO CHAFING

Bought 2, loved the comfort so I bought 2 more! Had an issue with one but customer service were quick to help. Great product and service. Loving their limited colour releases too and will definitely purchase more in the future.

Kenny

KennyMid North Coast, NSW

Fit like a glove!

Great product
Very satisfied indeed and would recommend without hesitation, they are most supportive and figure hugging yet don’t bunch up, or become sweaty. I have already noticed even sitting in the car or on a plane is so much more comfy, as the boys are held firmly in place!

Ronald R.

Ronald R.Sydney, NSW

Sensational Boxers

Sensational feeling material just superb great looking boxer trunk when worn, comfort to the max. I wouldn't wear any others from now on. Great customer service. What a great gift to buy for a birthday.

Stopped the chafing

My wife researched and bought a pair for me after serious chafing in a hot, sweaty environment. Honestly, I choked at the price! But after trying them, I bought 7 more pairs, and threw away the Savlon cream. I bought another 5 today to dump all my previous undies (bulk purchase with work colleagues, so cheaper). I can't recommend these enough!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews