Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

4.7 from 1,103 reviews

4.1

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

The product is amazing and super comfortable. And the service matches the product quality!

Super easy to find and choose products. Super satisfied with the product itself and the service i’ve received whilst exchanging sizes has been really good! Highly recommend the product and highly rate the service!

Kirsty S.

Kirsty S.South East Queensland, QLD

MATT - CUSTOMER SERVICE

I bought 4 x short trunks in medium as my husband is a size 87. He sweats ALOT in our line of work so thought these would be good for him. Alas, these ones do ride up, so I was straight on to customer service to see if something could be done. I emailed them around 8pm at night, thinking I won’t hear from someone till the next day.....well I was shocked when Matt replied literally within 10mins saying he can post out a small size for my husband to try! Just want to do a shout out to Matt for exceptional customer service, thank you so much!

RobSydney, NSW

Disappointed

Sizing needs to be better. I picked my waist size, which fits me perfect, but around the leg and pouch area is loose. I find myself adjusting them all day. I won't buy them again. Too expensive for what they claim to work but doesn't .

Underwear Shops & Brands

unclehazz

unclehazzSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

good but overpriced

comfortable enough, but stupidly expensive. The first pair l bought were the size l usually get in other clothes (xl) but they're just a bit too big. So now l'm waiting on a couple of size L

narkle

narkleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

The waist band folds and stays that way and the material is so thin they last only a month or so. Bamboo underwear by ‘Boody’ and much more practical and durable.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Paul Clarke

Paul ClarkeSydney, NSW

nice just needed 1 size down and would have been perfect

website is easy and the product is good quality and variety is good i just didn't get the right size got the xl trunk but i needed l trunk. i will know for next time

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Excellent service

My partner loves them! ‘Finally something that doesn’t squeeze and pull his balls’ :)
Apart from that, the service was smooth and easy! I accidentally ordered large instead of medium. So I asked if I could exchange them. It was no problem for StepOne to do so and they sent me a correct size in a tickle. Amazing! Thank you so much!

Johnty

JohntyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent in hot weather

I had one pair of trunks bought to try them out. Adelaide's recent heat wave proved to me how much better they were in those conditions over my usual cotton trunks. Had to wash them out and dry them out every night ready for the next day. For that reason I can't help but give them a thumbs up. I also found them to be quite comfortable to wear in spite of the elastic folding over. All my current underwear does that too. No big deal.

David Caddy

I purchased my 1st pair to try them. They stretched and sagged after two wears and became extremely uncomfortable.

Washed once by hand. Worn them three times. Panel have stretched, Elastic in legs useless and waist band rolls over making it uncomfortable. Typical Chinese Manufacture all materials too light and poor quality. Having said that I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and I have ordered a smaller pair. I would strongly suggest that you up the quality of your materials if you want to stay in the market because at the moment I feel that they are in the same range as Target $3 pair. Sorry to write this, part of me is disappointing and part of me wants to see you succeed. PS your site does not seem to offer the choice of multiple colors under one purchase.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
David Caddy

Thanks Greg. I hope they work out as I like your attitude and approach to resupplying the market with a quality product
Cheers

Underwear Shops & Brands

Macey42

Macey42The Mallee, VIC

Wont wear anything else

Bought my first pair & loved them. Waiting on my next shipment to arrive. So comfortable. Keen to see how the go in the summer with 40+ temperatures. Absolutely great product!

Product Appearance As advertised

Every word they say is true

Most comfortable underwear ever, never want to wear normal ones again, every word they say about their product is 100% true. I Will be recommending this to every guy I know.

Dave S.Step One

Thanks for believing in our product, Thomas! We always stay true to our ads, nothing but great comfort! :) Cheers for your awesome support!

Larry M.

Larry M.Sydney, NSW

Great product.

Very easy to navigate your web site. Now that I've worked out my perfect size. They are so comfortable and fit like a glove. Looking forward to to my second delivery

happy dude

happy dudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are good !!

Very happy with initial purchase and went back for more as I travel a lot
Can wait to try them on long haul flights and feel the comfort !!

Thanks Peeps !!