Listing monitored by Step One

It is easy to use the site to see what size and type you are after they do have a good range of stuff on there web to

Very poor quality and was very small and did rid up my legs did not stop the shaving either i did say that I will never buy them again sorry

These are just amazing

My work colleagues are all NHS porters and we walk average of 5-8 miles a shift. One guy just happened to here about these bad boys so got some..He ended up with a weeks worth. Now we all have them. It stops all the rubbing and heat related sores at the top of your thighs.
I know they seem a bit pricey but just buy a few to try. I bought the Trunk shorter leg lrg, they were just a tad too loose round the thigh, emailed step one they replaced them with the right size FOC for me, can't get better service than that.
They have all different styles too..
Love them.

Mikey W.
Mikey W.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Service, Great Underwear!

Thanks again, Eric, you legend! I bought the wrong size, and with the help of Step One's customer service rep Eric, I was able to exchange the pair I bought for a smaller size with the "First pair guarantee". What is even better is that my enquiry was answered and worked almost immediately. It is truly a great experience had so far; I can't wait to get more pairs.

Superb customer service

These run on the small size but that wasn't a problem As the customer service team were superb quickly resolving - easiest company ever to talk to no but from - product as good as the service

Product Appearance As advertised

Revolution in underwear for men

Have been reluctant to use trunks for years. But these are amazingly comfortable. Revolutionary for me! Easy to navigate store and don’t worry if you get the wrong size. The first pair guarantee takes all the worry away. Prompt communication via web site. Highly recommended.

Product Appearance As advertised

They are just 3 sizes too small to stop things moving, u comfortable etc, worn twice and binned them

Ordered my size, basically cut off the circulation they are that tight, worse buy ever and a scam, went in the bin

Theresa N.Step One

Excellent product & excellent customer service

I was impressed with the trunks as immediately there was no more chaffing or riding up of the legs but they just felt a little bit baggy, a quick message to customer service & using their first order guarantee they shipped a smaller pair out without any hesitation!
Excellent all round

mark
markPerth, WA

Amazing - I love it

Easy to navigate website and find what I wanted
Very satisfied notwithstanding that my first color choice was not available on this occasion
Very happy - I will be back!

Happy Chappy
Happy Chappy Perth, WA

So comfortable another order on the way

Easy to navigate purchase and once received and ‘tried out’ my son was over the moon with the comfort. Said he’d seen these advertised and was curious to try them out - hence a new order on the way.
Cheers

QLDMFar North Queensland, QLD

Not right

The short legs sizes isn't correct.
A large in Short isn't a large in long leg.
I bought both and not even close.
Waist elastic is already stretched out and degrading already and so are the legs.
$61 a lot of money,could have bought 2 years worth for what I paid for these.

QLDM

A large is a large in short and long leg. Just Quality is rubbish.

Trunk

I am really pleased with the quality and comfort I purchased some more I found it quite easy to navigate through the store and will definitely purchase again thanks

Todd
ToddPerth, WA

Payment site doesn't work

Tried to pay for trunks and step one payment site wouldn't except debit card payment, and after 10 emails back and forward the issue still hasn't be resolved, so not buy or trying step one ever again!!!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Riding up and totally uncomfortable

I ordered my 1st pair of theses this week they arrived promptly and I couldn’t wait to try them. Wow what a disappointment they ride up 10 worse than any underwear I have ever owned I was constantly pulling them down and trying to get them in a position of comfort in the end I had to take them off in the back of my van at work and go commando for the rest of my shift. Sorry to write a review like this but it is the truth. I would be up for trying a different pair but i sized the ones I bought with the recommendations on your web site. I would do the mine back thing but auto fill used my old email address when ordering.

Julie
Julie Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My sons love this!

Perfect, comfortable. They won't wear any other brand anymore. Very easy to order, received it quickly. Very satisfied with the range. Excellent quality.

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good

Great fit
But they continue ride up your leg when sitting
Think twice before buying a waste of $220 cheers

Call me on [Number Removed]

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

Mr. Cooke
Mr. Cookeasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

What are the machine washing instructions for StepOne?
Are the colours 'colour fast' or will their colour, stain the rest of the wash?
Can your StepOne be washed at 60 degrees celsius? I have a fungus skin infection. So I need to be able to do at least 60 degree celsius wash to kill fungus.

H LA
H LA

The tag says cold wash and wash seperate, in future for more accurate answers to your questions, best to contact StepOne

Jim Govier
Jim Govierasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi. I am a 32" waist and a slim build at 5ft 11", would you recommend a small or medium?
many thanks
Jim

Theresa N.Step One

Hi Jim, according to our sizing chart which you can peek at here: https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart - we recommend trying size Medium. Please keep in mind that we offer a First Pair Guarantee in these instances - if the first pair is too small or big, we’ll send you out a replacement size or style that would be a better fit! You can get in touch by either sending us an email to info@stepone.life for further assistance :)

aireeonree
aireeonreeasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

when will you have pink available in large please?

Theresa N.Step One

Hey there, unfortunately the Fairy Floss are a limited edition colour that was released in early March, meaning that once we run out of all sizes online, we won't be restocking them (hence being limited edition). Hope you can understand!

See all Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) questions