Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

MorwellMichael2Victoria

Cannot Recommend - Expensive & Uncomfortable

Taliah B.Step One

No worries at all, glad I could help.
Thanks,
Taliah

Purchased the briefs that were a bit long and a size too big for me - but very comfy. Contacted customer services and the response was efficient and excellent. Within a few minutes of emailing I have an exchange sorted for the shorter ones and a smaller size. Top notch.

Product Appearance As advertised

No Support, Post takes too long, wrapping in a black garbage bag kind of look,

Fact one: takes a very long time to receive them, Fact 2: international sizes : XXL is in fact a medium size not a XXL size as in Australia, as example: China Made international Sizes: didn't return and pay more money, gave them to my 14 year old.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Ralph
Ralph

I Don't need to be contacted, once is enough not to shop with that business again,

Underwear Shops & Brands

Where have these been all my life so comfortable and will never ever buy another pair of normal boxers again

Brilliant website and will definitely buy more step ones and recommend to friends and family as the step ones are so comfortable and great value for money and very quick postage too

Product Appearance As advertised

Feels like I forgot my shreddies...

will12

will12BRISBANE

Its all just advertising. They are standard undies

They are noting more than basic underwear. Make something dearer & run a good advertising campaign & they will come. Not even worth sending back as the post cost makes that not worth worrying about. Don't get sucked into the hype. You buying their TV ads & that's a fact

Product Appearance As advertised

Overpriced and not nice to wear

At first I was impressed with how they felt, that’s where it ended. The legs rolled up throughout the day, the waist band kept folding over. And worst of all, kept getting wedgies all day. Thank god I only purchased one to start with. I have now reverted back to my old ones.

Therefore I can not recommend these at all

Kell

KellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great colours, great feel, partners loves them

Great item that feels amazing. So simple to order & use ‘First pair’ guarantee. Great customer service staff, thanks. Looks fantastic on & will be back for more. Dads day is nearly here!!

Product Appearance As advertised

Givin them a second chance!

I bought 2 pairs n found them to keep slipping down waist so ordered smaller pair n hope same don’t happen? Apart from that found them to b comfortable so fingers crossed

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They do ride up

I find that they do ride up i brought them thinking they wouldn't. For that and only that im not satisfied. Everything else gets a tick though, not sure if i have thick enough legs which i think i do.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
M.S.

M.S.Sydney, NSW

Waistband is very, very uncomfortable.

I’m a big fan of the product. Thank you to StepOne replacing my first pair, exchanging from ‘medium’ to ‘large’.

I have my waist measurements correct. I have 5 pairs now at “large”, but the waistband on this underwear is extremely tight, continually folds & is uncomfortable. The waistband is like a resistance band at the gym - it’s ridiculously constrictive, not anything remotely comfortable around the waist.

They do ride up, but not a great deal. That’s to be expected, I guess. The material and colours/ appearance is terrific.

I am disappointed as I’ve tried two size options now, have 5 pairs but still not satisfied. I’d love to keep buying these, but I can’t because of the sizing complexities & waistband issues.

Greg T.Step One

A guarantee that is genuine

I ordered 2XL but when I put them on they were clearly too big.
Under the "1st pair satisfaction" guarantee system the company changed them with absolutely NO FUSS!
The new ones are a perfect fit, the Gentleman's Vegetables drop straight into the pouch with no fiddling around............ didn't ride up all day.
Ordering more today.

Poor sizing

Ordered an initial pair (trunk shorter) size was posted as large,when arrived I could hardly get them on, was small/medium at best,e mailed to complain heard back nothing,good at one liners poor customer service.

Greg T.Step One

brilliant.

So comfortable. Thrown all my others out. Could do with more colours. No more riding up and feeling uncomfortable. Wish i bought them sooner. Delivery was very quick considering the current situation

Lindsay P

Lindsay PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best undies ever

My daughter Anna P got me onto StepOne after she met an employee of StepOne on a flight. I have to say they are the most comfortable undies I have ever had. You actually feel naked under them. They feel food and look pretty good too. I got seven pair and would never buy anything else.

‘H’

‘H’Hobart, TAS

Where have these undies been all my life !!! Goddam ...They are just the best, chuck out the rest !!

Comfort plus ...I do a lot of walking, hiking and running and they are comfortable and supportable. Keepa me dry and half the time you don’t even think your wearing any.

Overall best

I bought 1 pair to try it out and i couldn't believe how good they feel, i own 5more now... even the customer service team is very helpful and there to answer my concern

Overall best

leaney

leaneySouthern and Hills, SA

Unlikely to buy any more. Three times the price of my normal trunks but no better.

The site and ordering was simple. The size guide was inaccurate for me and I should have ordered at least one size larger. I can see their potential but being undersize left me less than impressed. The fabric is very soft and you hardly know you’re wearing them.

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

The product is amazing and super comfortable. And the service matches the product quality!

Super easy to find and choose products. Super satisfied with the product itself and the service i’ve received whilst exchanging sizes has been really good! Highly recommend the product and highly rate the service!

Kirsty S.

Kirsty S.South East Queensland, QLD

MATT - CUSTOMER SERVICE

I bought 4 x short trunks in medium as my husband is a size 87. He sweats ALOT in our line of work so thought these would be good for him. Alas, these ones do ride up, so I was straight on to customer service to see if something could be done. I emailed them around 8pm at night, thinking I won’t hear from someone till the next day.....well I was shocked when Matt replied literally within 10mins saying he can post out a small size for my husband to try! Just want to do a shout out to Matt for exceptional customer service, thank you so much!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews