Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Ryan Flavel

Ryan Flavel Murray Mallee, SA

So good, wouldn’t buy anything else

At first I had the wrong size but I knew just from trying them on they were something. I ordered another 4 pairs before sending the old ones back. Great product great customer service

Not a true fit

Not what I expected. I used their size guide but it was not right for me plus the leg length does ride up

Adrian Daniels
Adrian Daniels

How do I find my order no?

these are perfect I can't live without it

I'm seven years old and I'm your youngest customer. I like your website and my mum brought these for me. They are so comfortable and are the best underwear I've ever worn.
Charlie Holley

Underwear Shops & Brands

Trunks are still quite long

Cannot fault the service or how soft and comfortable the fabric is but I still found the trunks quite long and thought at first I had been sent the wrong ones. Its just personal choice at the end of the day

Charlie B

Charlie BPerth, WA

AAA* Service

Feel great - I'm a 34" waist so bought first 4 pairs in size L and were a little big. Then I went for another 2 pairs in M to try the smaller size, they were too small! First Pair Guarantee - Step One swapped out my M for a L and gave me another FREE size L, legends. And the process was super easy and incredibly fast, responded to emails almost instantly, great service Step One keep it up! Recommended to family back in England and the lads at work.

Great pants

Great pants but very expensive, don’t know if I will be buying any more think they should be sold at about half the price.

Gus34

Gus34Geelong

Great fit

Very comfy. Almost like not wearing anything at all. Very happy so far. Will definitely be buying more. I started with one pair now have 5. I will slowly be buying more.

MorwellMichael2Victoria

Cannot Recommend - Expensive & Uncomfortable

Taliah B.Step One

No worries at all, glad I could help.
Thanks,
Taliah

Purchased the briefs that were a bit long and a size too big for me - but very comfy. Contacted customer services and the response was efficient and excellent. Within a few minutes of emailing I have an exchange sorted for the shorter ones and a smaller size. Top notch.

Underwear Shops & Brands

No Support, Post takes too long, wrapping in a black garbage bag kind of look,

Fact one: takes a very long time to receive them, Fact 2: international sizes : XXL is in fact a medium size not a XXL size as in Australia, as example: China Made international Sizes: didn't return and pay more money, gave them to my 14 year old.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Ralph
Ralph

I Don't need to be contacted, once is enough not to shop with that business again,

Taliah B.Step One

Where have these been all my life so comfortable and will never ever buy another pair of normal boxers again

Brilliant website and will definitely buy more step ones and recommend to friends and family as the step ones are so comfortable and great value for money and very quick postage too

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Feels like I forgot my shreddies...

will12

will12BRISBANE

Its all just advertising. They are standard undies

They are noting more than basic underwear. Make something dearer & run a good advertising campaign & they will come. Not even worth sending back as the post cost makes that not worth worrying about. Don't get sucked into the hype. You buying their TV ads & that's a fact

Shane burgess

Shane burgess Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Best underwear ever. No chaffing, comfortable. No roll up,
Pricing is a bit expensive. But still worth the purchase. No regrets, looking forward to buying more very addictive. Love the colour range.

SizingVery large
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Overpriced and not nice to wear

At first I was impressed with how they felt, that’s where it ended. The legs rolled up throughout the day, the waist band kept folding over. And worst of all, kept getting wedgies all day. Thank god I only purchased one to start with. I have now reverted back to my old ones.

Therefore I can not recommend these at all

Kell

KellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great colours, great feel, partners loves them

Great item that feels amazing. So simple to order & use ‘First pair’ guarantee. Great customer service staff, thanks. Looks fantastic on & will be back for more. Dads day is nearly here!!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Givin them a second chance!

I bought 2 pairs n found them to keep slipping down waist so ordered smaller pair n hope same don’t happen? Apart from that found them to b comfortable so fingers crossed

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They do ride up

I find that they do ride up i brought them thinking they wouldn't. For that and only that im not satisfied. Everything else gets a tick though, not sure if i have thick enough legs which i think i do.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
M.S.

M.S.Sydney, NSW

Waistband is very, very uncomfortable.

I’m a big fan of the product. Thank you to StepOne replacing my first pair, exchanging from ‘medium’ to ‘large’.

I have my waist measurements correct. I have 5 pairs now at “large”, but the waistband on this underwear is extremely tight, continually folds & is uncomfortable. The waistband is like a resistance band at the gym - it’s ridiculously constrictive, not anything remotely comfortable around the waist.

They do ride up, but not a great deal. That’s to be expected, I guess. The material and colours/ appearance is terrific.

I am disappointed as I’ve tried two size options now, have 5 pairs but still not satisfied. I’d love to keep buying these, but I can’t because of the sizing complexities & waistband issues.

Greg T.Step One

A guarantee that is genuine

I ordered 2XL but when I put them on they were clearly too big.
Under the "1st pair satisfaction" guarantee system the company changed them with absolutely NO FUSS!
The new ones are a perfect fit, the Gentleman's Vegetables drop straight into the pouch with no fiddling around............ didn't ride up all day.
Ordering more today.