Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

My Autistic son loves them!

Got a pair for my autistic son who has sensory issues and is very picky with any clothing. He loves them so much we bought 7 more.

Converted my man.

Bought 2 pairs for my (sceptical) man. He loves them so much I've come back for 7 more. Chuck out the old duds and don't look back.

Almost there!

Not bad. Quality material.Tad expensive and they do still ride up like all other brands and become uncomfortable otherwise would have given them 5 stars. Slightly disappointed

Paul j m

Paul j mMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy nuts

Very comfortable and cooling, Feel great while sitting for a living driving trucks light on skin yet hold things in place well

Von

Von

My kids love them and say they are so comfortable.

We have bought several pairs over the years, which have been great. With this order one of the pairs purchased developed a hole after 1 wear and wash. I sent feedback which was responded to almost immediately and I was offered a resolution very quickly. Much appreciated!

Be Honest

Treated my hubby to a pair recently & I'm so happy as they are Awesome. But hubby wasn't honest about size
he needed. So I ordered an L, we have since discovered he's really an XL. So having to order another pair XL this time.
Otherwise they are easy to order, arrived when said & so far all good in the hood. Hopefully his constant gripes about awful underwear will stop
When he gets a correct fit. Ordering Now

Halfpints

HalfpintsHunter Region, NSW

The most comfortable underwear I have ever had.

Due to sweating, I used to suffer from soreness, all that is now eliminated even in this very hot weather.

Quinn

QuinnAustralian Capital Territory

Absolutely Fantastic!

Received the packaged swiftly, bought a Medium and a Small to test size, medium fit perfectly so requested to replace the small, they emailed me back SO QUICKLY offered a discount for next order or send a new pair. New pair was sent immediately! Absolutely in love with this product! Feels so smooth, prevents chafing, perfect. No downside at all.

Liz

LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Husband loves them

Husband loves them, wont wear anything else now, easy to order and they are long lasting. Better than similar on the market

Underwear Shops & Brands

Great. Smooth. Very happy.

These are a great snug fit, supportive, they feel lovely and smooth, very happy with them. I will be getting some more pairs soon.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

This underwear is excellent!

I bought a pair of Step One underpants and I find this brand of underwear - fabulously comfortable!(Roger James - Singer & Songwriter - Watford, England) x

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Don't waste your money on them

Bought these for my husband on 1/11/20, he said that there is no difference from his usual ones which were cheaper, not worth the money.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Step One
Taliah B.Step One
Marian D.

Marian D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Holy Moly

(Bought for Hubby) The online store is very easy to use and straightforward. I love all the colours that you have and I am sure that as time goes on you will increase your selection. (From the Hubby) OMG the undies (trunks) are magical, they do everything as stated in the advertisement. No more chaffing, sweaty legs or butt crack. He is a converted and happy man.

Con P.

Con P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A Step above the rest!

I'm not one for suggestive sales, especially on the Web. However, I saw the StepOne ad on the Web and on mainstream TV within a few hours of each other - I RARELY watch TV! Given the natural bamboo raw material I thought I'd give Step One a go. The best investment in men's underwear I have made. Very comfortable, supportive and almost 'invisible'! A 'step above the rest', there's no turning back! Thanks Step One team for promoting such a great innovation in men's comfort wear!

Outstandingly brilliant!!

The online store was so easy to find what I wanted. I started with the trunk and am so delighted with them, they are a perfect fit, comfortable and colourful. I have also ordered the boxers (the longer one)
I had seen the adverts on TV and thought eventually I would try them. I am so happy I did and will now keep buying them as they are the best I have ever tried and perfect for me.

VJP

VJPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome.. game changer

My partner is now converted to these. Most comfortable undies he has ever worn. No gimmicks these undies are exactly what they say on the ad.... fantastic well done Step one team

mick

mickWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Best undies ever

These are the best undies I ever wore. So comfortable you don't want to take them off. I work in a hot kitchen and get kinda sweaty in the jocks but not with these on. Bought 4 pairs just to try. 3 days latter I could not stop myself buying 15 more. Bargain for the price too. Happy customer. I live in a cold winter area can you guys make long johns please?

Penny

PennyCentral Queensland, QLD

My husband loves his trunks!

I recently bought a pair of trunks for my husband to try. I have since ordered another 7 pairs following his glowing report about them. He tells me they’re light and comfortable, and he’s really happy with them. You can’t do much better than that - thank you Step One!

Get Some...

The best underwear i have ever bought and worn. That comfortable, you feel like you've gone commando :) Step one, get some!!

Scotty

Scotty Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Comfort, and Style All in One Package!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews