Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Belinda K.South East Queensland, QLD

Major chaffing

I bought these for my partner. He works outdoors and walks all day. They were good to start with but as time went on, (only had them for about 5 weeks) these trunks gave him major chaffing in the groin area, worse than before I bought them.
Not good, and hurts like hell.

Belinda K.

Hi Taliah, its been more than 30 days and I only bought one pair so I can't return an unopened pair as per your policy. How do I then get a refund on a worn pair.

Best Trunks yet. A must have.

Very comfortable as promised. Good range of colours. I have already ordered 4 more pairs.
My old cotton boxers now consigned to the ragbag.

Dippa

DippaGippsland, VIC

Exceeded my expectations

WOW!!Outstanding product.
Was sceptical at first but had to try them for myself.
Exceeded my expectations.
Outstanding customer service.
Will definitely be purchasing more.

Underwear Shops & Brands

What a find! Fantastic product.

Bought for a difficult to please husband who can find nothing to complain about, in fact he even asked for more for Christmas! Website easy to use and helpful to find the right product with a good choice of style and colour. Customer service was absolutely excellent when I inadvertantly bought the wrong size. Recommend highly.

KAT

KATMonash 2904, ACT

Happily surprised

After recommendations from friends, I bought my husband a couple of pairs to see if he'd like them. He is very fussy!
He was stoked, very comfortable, doesn't know he has them on. He immediately asked for more pairs.
I wouldnt normally buy an XL, so suggest they might run slightly small. 36" waist measurement XL is perfect.

neilm1955

neilm1955Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Feel ok but unfortunately ordered a size too small.

Ordered the size too small. Had opened all packs so couldn’t return them. Too expensive to try again.. too bad

Kerry J.

Kerry J.Victoria

They are great BUT this is false advertising they are not on sale

Great but sad they are made in China this is the price all year round they are not on sale false advertising

Amazing customer service

What can I say, this company’s customer service is phenomenal. I ordered a pair for my husband for Christmas to try the brand in his usual size, however he found them to be too small. I contacted customer service at 11.40pm on Christmas Day night, never expecting to get a response for days. My query was answered immediately and resolved in a matter of minutes. I am truly blown away! Absolutely brilliant

Top notch trunks!

Given these as a Christmas gift and have to say they are the best underwear I've had! Admittedly only tested them on a quiet Christmas day, most strenuous thing was doing a jigsaw puzzle, but was extremely comfortable whilst doing that, not a hint off wedgie or sweaty nuts (normally I'd need a liberal dosing of cornflour down there - especially when doing a jigsaw).
But seriously, great trunks, cools colours too, would get again!

Trish

TrishPerth, WA

Ultra comfortable underwear and awesome customer service!

I bought the trunks for my son and he says they are SO comfortable, it's incredible! They were a little on the big side and so I contacted support - who promptly sent me a link to reorder a pair one size smaller, absolutely free of charge! And it was boxing day! Awesome, fast customer service - very happy customers :)

janbaan

janbaanMACLEAY ISLAND

My husband loves them

He is 84 and says they are the most comfortable undies he has ever worn. And no silly Brad they were not for me I'M not built right.

dwjl2000Sydney, NSW

N Pee Slip...

Wake up men... A really poor design.. it does not work... to pee, you have to pull everything down just to have a pee. It needs a pee slip to pull your glory boy out to pee... There is no pee slip... Don't buy these stupid trunks... they don't work and you will be wasting your money. Your glory boy will thank you....

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
dwjl2000

Again... poor design... yes i'v seen them.. and again they don't work... stupid design....

Small!

Ordered my normal size and these are small? Tried them walking and normal wearing but they rode up and were so uncomfortable.

Chris McTernan

Chris McTernanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolutely great Undies

These undies are great, they are very comfy and give you a sexy feeling. They are so easy to order, with a range of styles and colours.
Well done Brad.

Over-extending myself

Kerry-Anne

Kerry-Anne

My husband loved them

It was easy to use the website and order. My husband tried one pair and said they were very comfortable. My only criticism is that they are very expensive! My knickers don't cost nearly $30.00 a pair! It will remain to be seen if the garments last and are worth the expense. Certainly the comfort is very good. I do hope they are n ot manufactured in China!

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

No more whinging from my BF when we go for walks!!

My BF loves them. Zero chafe and very comfortable. I’d order his first pair but the wrong size. He’d tried them on but they still sent out a new pair as part of their “first pair comfort guarantee” Fantastic & quick customer service!

Not True to Size

I am a true 32" waist so I bought a 4 pack of mediums as per size guide, sadly they not true to size and were very very tight, to the point were they are just not comfortable to wear. Disappointed

Stwp one out-of step.

Step one use the royal FAIL service that make you wait in for your delivery that never arrives, and give no explanation. There customer service attitude from step one is we only use the royal FAIL and if you don't like it , we will give you your money back, don't care if you waited in all day for our product that didn't arrive......!
this attitude is somewhat out of step.... with other companies.
I would love to here from someone at step one who will listen to the customer , and not just dismiss my complaint.
The product is excellent btw. This is my second purchase , but if it dose arrive , may be , my last.

Hey James,
We apologies for the experience you were faced with with the delivery. We appreciate your feedback regarding Royal Mail. We have followed this up with them and will be hoping this isn't a common occurrence.
Thanks,
Taliah

New to the game

I don't usually buy into hype and marketing gimmicks, but I fell for the banter on this occasion and glad I did. I initially ordered the wrong fit, but under the First Pair Guarantee, a replacement of my choice was immediately processed. The support I received was instant and friendly. Absolutely recommended.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews