Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Dippa

DippaGippsland, VIC

Exceeded my expectations

WOW!!Outstanding product.
Was sceptical at first but had to try them for myself.
Exceeded my expectations.
Outstanding customer service.
Will definitely be purchasing more.

Kerry J.

Kerry J.Victoria

They are great BUT this is false advertising they are not on sale

Great but sad they are made in China this is the price all year round they are not on sale false advertising

Amazing customer service

What can I say, this company’s customer service is phenomenal. I ordered a pair for my husband for Christmas to try the brand in his usual size, however he found them to be too small. I contacted customer service at 11.40pm on Christmas Day night, never expecting to get a response for days. My query was answered immediately and resolved in a matter of minutes. I am truly blown away! Absolutely brilliant

SizingVery small

Trish

TrishPerth, WA

Ultra comfortable underwear and awesome customer service!

I bought the trunks for my son and he says they are SO comfortable, it's incredible! They were a little on the big side and so I contacted support - who promptly sent me a link to reorder a pair one size smaller, absolutely free of charge! And it was boxing day! Awesome, fast customer service - very happy customers :)

Chris McTernan

Chris McTernanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolutely great Undies

These undies are great, they are very comfy and give you a sexy feeling. They are so easy to order, with a range of styles and colours.
Well done Brad.

Ryan Flavel

Ryan Flavel Murray Mallee, SA

So good, wouldn’t buy anything else

At first I had the wrong size but I knew just from trying them on they were something. I ordered another 4 pairs before sending the old ones back. Great product great customer service

Product AppearanceAs advertised

these are perfect I can't live without it

I'm seven years old and I'm your youngest customer. I like your website and my mum brought these for me. They are so comfortable and are the best underwear I've ever worn.
Charlie Holley

SizingVery small
Charlie B

Charlie BPerth, WA

AAA* Service

Feel great - I'm a 34" waist so bought first 4 pairs in size L and were a little big. Then I went for another 2 pairs in M to try the smaller size, they were too small! First Pair Guarantee - Step One swapped out my M for a L and gave me another FREE size L, legends. And the process was super easy and incredibly fast, responded to emails almost instantly, great service Step One keep it up! Recommended to family back in England and the lads at work.

Great pants

Great pants but very expensive, don’t know if I will be buying any more think they should be sold at about half the price.

Gus34

Gus34Geelong

Great fit

Very comfy. Almost like not wearing anything at all. Very happy so far. Will definitely be buying more. I started with one pair now have 5. I will slowly be buying more.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Purchased the briefs that were a bit long and a size too big for me - but very comfy. Contacted customer services and the response was efficient and excellent. Within a few minutes of emailing I have an exchange sorted for the shorter ones and a smaller size. Top notch.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Where have these been all my life so comfortable and will never ever buy another pair of normal boxers again

Brilliant website and will definitely buy more step ones and recommend to friends and family as the step ones are so comfortable and great value for money and very quick postage too

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Feels like I forgot my shreddies...

Shane burgess

Shane burgess Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Best underwear ever. No chaffing, comfortable. No roll up,
Pricing is a bit expensive. But still worth the purchase. No regrets, looking forward to buying more very addictive. Love the colour range.

SizingVery large
Kell

KellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great colours, great feel, partners loves them

Great item that feels amazing. So simple to order & use ‘First pair’ guarantee. Great customer service staff, thanks. Looks fantastic on & will be back for more. Dads day is nearly here!!

Underwear Shops & Brands

A guarantee that is genuine

I ordered 2XL but when I put them on they were clearly too big.
Under the "1st pair satisfaction" guarantee system the company changed them with absolutely NO FUSS!
The new ones are a perfect fit, the Gentleman's Vegetables drop straight into the pouch with no fiddling around............ didn't ride up all day.
Ordering more today.

brilliant.

So comfortable. Thrown all my others out. Could do with more colours. No more riding up and feeling uncomfortable. Wish i bought them sooner. Delivery was very quick considering the current situation

Lindsay P

Lindsay PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best undies ever

My daughter Anna P got me onto StepOne after she met an employee of StepOne on a flight. I have to say they are the most comfortable undies I have ever had. You actually feel naked under them. They feel food and look pretty good too. I got seven pair and would never buy anything else.

‘H’

‘H’Hobart, TAS

Where have these undies been all my life !!! Goddam ...They are just the best, chuck out the rest !!

Comfort plus ...I do a lot of walking, hiking and running and they are comfortable and supportable. Keepa me dry and half the time you don’t even think your wearing any.

Overall best

I bought 1 pair to try it out and i couldn't believe how good they feel, i own 5more now... even the customer service team is very helpful and there to answer my concern

Overall best