Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

CDG

CDGBli Bli

Best Underpants I've ever worn

These are the best underwear I have ever worn. They stay where you put them and allow the "family jewels" room so no need to dress them to the left or right. Very comfy even when doing manual labour, sweating and squatting. Wash well, dry quickly hold their shape and elastic so I've bought another 7 for the collection, spread the wear over more pairs means they will last longer.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Love them but not as much as I love my wife

I got my first pair and couldn't believe how comfortable they are, so much so I ordered another 8 pairs, only fault with these is the waist band, it rolls over, but I blame my lockdown belly on this. Other than that great brifes.

The boys love them.

Easy to order with fast delivery. They wash well and dry quickly. Great long lasting quality. I am told they are extremely comfortable.

So comfortable

We ordered them on recommendations from friends. We weren’t disappointed. After ordering our first order I took an old pair of jocks out to wear by mistake. When I got home from work I said that we need to order more Step One. So we did, I have now thrown out the old ones so I don’t make that mistake again. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

David J.

David J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely comfortable

They do exactly what they say. You do find that sweat goes towards the Lycra but you can't feel it.
Very comfortable to wear from the moment you put them on!

Prickly Heat

Prickly HeatDarwin, NT

Hot and Sweaty Tropics

My husband is in heaven

The store was easy to find and as a new comer to online shopping l am more than satisfied. The range is exceptional, after buying one pair of undies my husband will not wear anything else. Obviously l had to get at least a weeks worth. Money well spent.

extremely comfy

extremely comfyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

extremely comfortable

easy to use web site so no problem in buying and very comfortable to wear especially around the crotch with good support

Bernie B

Bernie BDeniliquin

Best Ever Boxers

I first saw your Ad on TV and went online and bought 4 pair of Boxers. I liked them that much I ordered 15 pair. very very comfortable undies best ever.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Best grunders ever, have bought some for friends for Xmas

These undies are brilliant, great quality, great choice of colours. It is quick and easy to navigate website and place order. I have ordered some for Xmas presents for mates so they can experience the Step One revolution too.

Ultimate Comfort !

Marilyn collins

Marilyn collinsSydney, NSW

The most comfortable undies ever

I bought these undies after seeing the Ad on TV for my husband. He loves them so much I’ve bought them for my son and son-in -law

Steven  Kerr

Steven KerrPerth, WA

Best undies ever

Love these undies. The store was great easy to work out size and pick colours. The delivery was nice and quick too, and the quality of the product is amazing, definitely the best undies I’ve ever had. Everything the add implies and more.

Ryan Flavel

Ryan Flavel Murray Mallee, SA

So good, wouldn’t buy anything else

At first I had the wrong size but I knew just from trying them on they were something. I ordered another 4 pairs before sending the old ones back. Great product great customer service

SizingSlightly large

Best ever

My first order was for 15 pairs and I have to say STEP ONE are the best underwear trunks i have ever worn, and I have just ordered another 15 pairs.
The quality is great, size perfect and colours same as on their website.
Thanks guys for a great product

Paul

PaulWestern Australia

Ohh Yeah, silky comfort for a change !!!

The most comfortable underwear I have ever worn, quick delivery . bought 4 then a week later bought 15 more , too hard too wear the old ones after wearing theses !!!

Sally M.

Sally M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bought 1 pair for my husband to try and he loved them so much , l bought 4 more pairs !

Shopping on line was easy to find different qstyles ,colours and sizes. Very satisfied with experience and quality. Would highly recommend.

Very comfortable

So comfortable it feels like you have nothing on. Going to buy more. Silky smooth against the skin. Perfect fit

Cal

CalPerth, WA

So comfy

Love these jocks. Mum bought them for me (I’m only 10) but I have cerebral palsy and hypothalamic obesity so basically I’m not super coordinated and I’m a big dude. These are awesome for long walks or physio sessions as they keep my thighs cool & chaff free. Also I feel like a grown up in trunks and with 2 little brothers these are all mine and mum never gets confused accidentally putting my bro’s undies in my draw haha winning around I’d say.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

They deliver what is promised!

User friendly site to order for a person like me who is pretty dyslexic when it comes to navigating computers
Extremely satisfied. I ordered 1 pair a few months ago. The recommended "Trunk" was perfect for me.
I just ordered another 4 pair...................Thats testimony that I like them.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews