Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Trial

Thought I would trial one and so far I found them comfortable and impressed with the quality - now purchased more and keen to see how they hold up over time!! :)

Dalla

DallaSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are awesome

The product was truly what the ad on television said. They were very comfortable. They breathed and did not ride up.

Nathan

NathanSouthwest, VIC

Amazing customer service to go with an amazing product!!

I recently purchased another pair of step ones with the new Christmas colour release, as you do when they launch a new colour. How ever after only one wash I had noticed some stitching coming apart. I sent a photo through to the team on Facebook messenger and they responded strait away and were so so easy to deal with! They replaced the damaged pair with absolutely no fuss

Danny

Danny Central Queensland, QLD

like not having any underwear on at all

site was easy to navigate just love them will be getting more very comfortable just like not wearing no undies at all should have called them commando's

Crissy

CrissySydney, NSW

Best underwear on the market.

Very easy to purchase online, easy return (bought the wrong size).
Very satisfied with the quality, no chafe on hot day!

Excellent Customer Service

I brought my first pair of step one trunks and they were a bit tight and I wanted to try the next size up, spoke to Jordy on their live chat and he was super chill to talk to and sorted out everything super easily. After a couple minutes Jordy is organising a new pair of trunks to be sent to me for free under their first pair guarantee.
My first pair of trunks are great they fit nicely, keeping everything in place and doesn't ride up, only problem I had is the size mentioned above. The advert is spot on which is rare for adverts these days. Depending on the new pair coming my way I will most likely be buying more and replacing my old boxers.

Brenda

BrendaMid North Coast, NSW

Great Customer Service

I bought 4 pair of trunks for my partner for Christmas. He is very happy with them and says they are extremely comfortable. However I did have a problem with one pair that had some stitching come undone around the crotch area after two washes. I contacted Step One (with photos) and Customer Service replied to me immediately and organised a replacement pair to be sent out. Fantastic customer service.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great product great quality , customer service spot on .buy with absolute confidence

Size is great love them
Quality good Big range xl red it’s well
Price reflects the quality I with absolute confidence

SizingTrue to size

Fair dinkum, these are the best

Not only are these the best underdacks I’ve ever worn in 57 years, the service is even better. Fast, friendly responses to any inquiries and very focused on customer satisfaction.

Amazing customer service

What can I say, this company’s customer service is phenomenal. I ordered a pair for my husband for Christmas to try the brand in his usual size, however he found them to be too small. I contacted customer service at 11.40pm on Christmas Day night, never expecting to get a response for days. My query was answered immediately and resolved in a matter of minutes. I am truly blown away! Absolutely brilliant

SizingVery small
Trish

TrishPerth, WA

Ultra comfortable underwear and awesome customer service!

I bought the trunks for my son and he says they are SO comfortable, it's incredible! They were a little on the big side and so I contacted support - who promptly sent me a link to reorder a pair one size smaller, absolutely free of charge! And it was boxing day! Awesome, fast customer service - very happy customers :)

SizingSlightly large
Edward

Edward Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic

Unreal first day i warn them i know i had to order more so happy with them and how quick they come to get delivered was good aswell definitely will be getting more in the future

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Super comfortable, super customer assistance

i initially ordered stepone after my mate said they were the most comfortable jocks he'd ever worn.
saw a sale and bought 7 pairs of the boxer brief.
Opened them and were super impressed with the comfort but just felt a bit long in the leg for me.
Contacted customer support via email who got back to me within 15 minutes.
I have sent off the 6 pairs i haven't opened and stepone are already sending me 7 replacements!
amazing product, amazing service, amazing company.

Spectacular - exceptional customer service

Online store was easy to navigate and I bought my products on a discount with the Black Friday deals. There could be a wider range of products including a trunk with a fly, and some more colours, but otherwise I was satisfied. There was a defect on one of my pairs, which I contacted the company and they happily replaced free of charge. Would definitely recommend.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great material however they don’t last as long as other brands.

I bought seven pairs in January, they are great but they nearly all have holes already. So I’d say they won’t even last a year. One of the pairs actually arrived with a hole in them, however, the customer service team were great at sending a replacement for free. So yeah, great underwear and do their job very well, but don’t seem to last.

Brilliant fit, awesome quality

My husband was keen to try these undies & now will not wear any other brand. With standard undie stocking filler (although nothing standard about Step One) I decided to get my son a few pairs to be as cool as his dad.

I've accidentally ordered the wrong pair so have had a few interactions with customer service. Speed of reply has been within 30minutes each time friendly, precise email response which leaves me so confident in this brand. They have replaced my wrong order with no fuss. Delivery has been fast.

I have nothing but respect for this company. Pleasure doing business with you.

Ryan Flavel

Ryan Flavel Murray Mallee, SA

So good, wouldn’t buy anything else

At first I had the wrong size but I knew just from trying them on they were something. I ordered another 4 pairs before sending the old ones back. Great product great customer service

SizingSlightly large

So comfortable

So comfortable to wear everyday. Brilliant colours as they are bright and fun. Excellent customer service too. Love the names of the trunks.

Very impressed!

Purchased 7 for my partner, the material is amazing quality he loves them.
The customer service is also amazing, very responsive!

Deane

DeanePerth, WA

I ordered my first pair and they were abit tight. The customer service to get them change was awesome. Very easy exp

Very easy to use the website no hassle
Good range straight to the point
They seem very comfortable and good quality

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews