Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Be Honest

Treated my hubby to a pair recently & I'm so happy as they are Awesome. But hubby wasn't honest about size
he needed. So I ordered an L, we have since discovered he's really an XL. So having to order another pair XL this time.
Otherwise they are easy to order, arrived when said & so far all good in the hood. Hopefully his constant gripes about awful underwear will stop
When he gets a correct fit. Ordering Now

Halfpints

HalfpintsHunter Region, NSW

The most comfortable underwear I have ever had.

Due to sweating, I used to suffer from soreness, all that is now eliminated even in this very hot weather.

Quinn

QuinnAustralian Capital Territory

Absolutely Fantastic!

Received the packaged swiftly, bought a Medium and a Small to test size, medium fit perfectly so requested to replace the small, they emailed me back SO QUICKLY offered a discount for next order or send a new pair. New pair was sent immediately! Absolutely in love with this product! Feels so smooth, prevents chafing, perfect. No downside at all.

Liz

LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Husband loves them

Husband loves them, wont wear anything else now, easy to order and they are long lasting. Better than similar on the market

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great. Smooth. Very happy.

These are a great snug fit, supportive, they feel lovely and smooth, very happy with them. I will be getting some more pairs soon.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

This underwear is excellent!

I bought a pair of Step One underpants and I find this brand of underwear - fabulously comfortable!(Roger James - Singer & Songwriter - Watford, England) x

Marian D.

Marian D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Holy Moly

(Bought for Hubby) The online store is very easy to use and straightforward. I love all the colours that you have and I am sure that as time goes on you will increase your selection. (From the Hubby) OMG the undies (trunks) are magical, they do everything as stated in the advertisement. No more chaffing, sweaty legs or butt crack. He is a converted and happy man.

Con P.

Con P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A Step above the rest!

I'm not one for suggestive sales, especially on the Web. However, I saw the StepOne ad on the Web and on mainstream TV within a few hours of each other - I RARELY watch TV! Given the natural bamboo raw material I thought I'd give Step One a go. The best investment in men's underwear I have made. Very comfortable, supportive and almost 'invisible'! A 'step above the rest', there's no turning back! Thanks Step One team for promoting such a great innovation in men's comfort wear!

Outstandingly brilliant!!

The online store was so easy to find what I wanted. I started with the trunk and am so delighted with them, they are a perfect fit, comfortable and colourful. I have also ordered the boxers (the longer one)
I had seen the adverts on TV and thought eventually I would try them. I am so happy I did and will now keep buying them as they are the best I have ever tried and perfect for me.

VJP

VJPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome.. game changer

My partner is now converted to these. Most comfortable undies he has ever worn. No gimmicks these undies are exactly what they say on the ad.... fantastic well done Step one team

mick

mickWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Best undies ever

These are the best undies I ever wore. So comfortable you don't want to take them off. I work in a hot kitchen and get kinda sweaty in the jocks but not with these on. Bought 4 pairs just to try. 3 days latter I could not stop myself buying 15 more. Bargain for the price too. Happy customer. I live in a cold winter area can you guys make long johns please?

Penny

PennyCentral Queensland, QLD

My husband loves his trunks!

I recently bought a pair of trunks for my husband to try. I have since ordered another 7 pairs following his glowing report about them. He tells me they’re light and comfortable, and he’s really happy with them. You can’t do much better than that - thank you Step One!

Get Some...

The best underwear i have ever bought and worn. That comfortable, you feel like you've gone commando :) Step one, get some!!

Scotty

Scotty Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Comfort, and Style All in One Package!

Tracy

TracySouth Australia

Converted

Been seeing the TV adverts for months, finally gave in and bought my hubby a pair for Christmas, he is converted! he says they are super comfortable, don't ride up, no chaffing and keep him cool, they tick all the boxes, have just placed a second order, they are a little on the expensive side but definitely worth it. great choice of colours, website easy to navigate and great quality.

John K.

John K.Central West, NSW

Awesome

The most comfortable underwear ever.i am sold.buying more and throwing away the rest of my undies.not to mention the better half likes me in them.

Cheryl Jones

Cheryl JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

My husband can't live without them

My husband is a Gardner and working in the heat he was suffering from really bad chaffing. .I bought 4 pairs for him and he said he had instant relief...they work so well I bought him 4 more pairs..he absolutely loves them

Sparkesy

SparkesyNortheast, VIC

For all ages

Both son and boyfriend are huge fans. Highly recommend giving them a try, even the older blokes. Great product. Use your pants size as they are accurate

annie1962

annie1962

My son's so happy with them. Soft and comfy and no rashes anymore

My sons both work and have been having problems with the 'unspeakable' rash that comes with walking, sweating etc
I came across this company whilst scrolling down Insta, yeah the place where you keep coming across ads. THIS ad however, caught my attention, so I gave it a look
Bought some for Christmas presents and since then, my sons have gone back to work.
Rash?
What rash?
They Bloody Work!!!
So happy,
Sorry Bepanthen, don't need you anymore

Alan B.

Alan B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product. Comfort level 10

Very comfortable, breathable, stretchy
Everything they are advertised to be!
10/10 would recommend to any bloke
Was able to change my order last minute too. Customer service A+

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews