Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 2 of 140)

Ball keeper

All very good nice and cool after a long hot day at work nice and fresh, have just put an order for 4 more pairs.
Great colours

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Holds the bad boy in place

These have to be some of the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn, they hold the little man in place, so no fiddling trying to keep the old boy where he should be.
It's like going commando almost but with all the comfort added in.
I just bought me a whole lot more.

Best ever jocks

These jocks are best ever!
They don’t bunch up, get loose at the end of a hard days work, don’t cause rash
And ….no more ball butter

Buying was easy
Delivery was quick

Janelle G.

Janelle G.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product!

My son can’t live without these, perfecting says they are supportive and very comfortable. They are perfect for wearing on sports days too, the fabric is nice and cool

Kerry J.

Kerry J.Victoria

Disappointed that you have put your prices up $4 a pair loyal customers get nothing

Very satisfied boys loved them a couple of pairs wore very thin quickly but otherwise they are happy loved the colours

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Easy on line experience

Fantastic service from time ordering in line to earlier than expected delivery.
Kept up to date via email.
Best underwear I have ever had. Trunks So comfortable I just ordered a Second lot of 4

Absolutely superb!

After spending years trying to find the perfect boxers I thought I’d give these a try. Perfect fit, extremely comfortable, excellent quality and most importantly keep my man vegetables neatly packaged up! 10/10

Product AppearanceAs advertised

So pleased to have taken the First Step!

It’s great that you’re ‘stoked’ that I’m wearing the Step Ones I ordered - but I’m a ‘Sheila’ and ordered them for my guy! Ordered 1 pair first - just to make sure they lived up to the ads… My Partner owns a huge plants Nursery, so he’s working very long hours, in greenhouses in our current heatwave - so, there could not be a better test! The size chart was spot on, they are as soft as silk and they fitted him perfectly! So, he’s tested them out - in sweltering heat, doing very physical work over long hours AND he’s ‘stoked’! So, I’ve just ordered 2 more pairs (and hopefully us ‘Sheila’s’ might benefit one day, too?!) Can’t recommend them enough - 10/10 and I will buy more…

Best Ever

Absolutely love Step One. I can’t wear anything else. Fit, feel, support and design. Threw out all of my other briefs.

Underwear Shops & Brands

what a god send brilliant

very very satisfied they are as light as a feather when washing the dry really quickly,and colours are really nice.

MunnersPerth, WA

Great comfort but fell apart

Purchased 7 pairs without trial, within 10 months I was down to 1 pair through normal wear and tear, trunks literally fell apart, manifested by holes in the waist band but mostly through holes in the seat pan, one pair seemed a bit smaller than the rest also. Don't expect years from these but do expect super comfort, hence the reason I'm back grimacing at buying more.

Theresa N.Step One
Munners

Hey Theresa, these were always cool washed and air dried so not sure what happened. Not sure of the purpose of the link above, it seems to be for a first pair guarantee and I don't have my order details anymore either.

Jamie Brooks

Jamie BrooksHobart, TAS

Finally!!!

Finally, I have found underwear that are comfortable and don’t bother me!
I also don’t have my legs rubbing together, causing jock itch, thank god!
Very much true to size, very soft material and nice colours.

Ramon B.

Ramon B.Sydney, NSW

Exactly as described, and more

The boxers are excellent, and I went back for another set, after my trial. Amazing. The product purchase, and delivery were excellent. I really recommend these.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Perfect for me in my role as a motorbike tourguide.

5 star fit with great flexibility. Super comfortable for my work as a motorbike riding tour-guide, wear them all day long within any dramas.

My First Pair.

I saw the advertising thought i would try them, I ordered a pair just to see wats wat, They arrived tried them on and was so surprised how comfy they where, My only comment [not really a complaint] is that i find them to high at my waist for me so i turn over the elastic waist band at the top. Other wise they are great.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews