Listing monitored by Step One

Finding problems

After a few weeks the elastic has started rolling over and they are very uncomfortable…. no one is interested in hearing it. I didn’t keep the paperwork so not able to fill in their form….so will need another way to sort it.

Chay A.Step One
MunnersPerth, WA

Great comfort but fell apart

Purchased 7 pairs without trial, within 10 months I was down to 1 pair through normal wear and tear, trunks literally fell apart, manifested by holes in the waist band but mostly through holes in the seat pan, one pair seemed a bit smaller than the rest also. Don't expect years from these but do expect super comfort, hence the reason I'm back grimacing at buying more.

Munners

Hey Theresa, these were always cool washed and air dried so not sure what happened. Not sure of the purpose of the link above, it seems to be for a first pair guarantee and I don't have my order details anymore either.

Comfortable beds

They're pretty comfortable when you buy a pair they say guarantee to they will give you one as well but they never did false advertising on the TV they say guaranteed buy 1 get 1 free that's what they were opened but the pants are pretty comfortable not bad just don't believe in the message guarantee 1. When you buy 1 I'll give you false advertising

Product Appearance Not as advertised

QLDMFar North Queensland, QLD

Not right

The short legs sizes isn't correct.
A large in Short isn't a large in long leg.
I bought both and not even close.
Waist elastic is already stretched out and degrading already and so are the legs.
$61 a lot of money,could have bought 2 years worth for what I paid for these.

QLDM

A large is a large in short and long leg. Just Quality is rubbish.

Quality not great, comfortable while they lasted though

Threads were pulling already when they arrived, didn't last me long either, they have worn thin faster any underwear I have ever worn. They were comfortable while they lasted though.

Chay A.Step One
Kieran F.
Kieran F.Southwest, VIC

We’re great at the start, but ...

I purchased 4 trunks , and they were fantastic at the beginning. However 4 months on , I have been severely chafing wearing this underwear , and one of the pairs has started to wear through and developing holes.

Taliah B.Step One

Hey Kieran, sorry to hear this.
Please follow this link so we can assist you further!

Woodsy
WoodsyCsnberra

Worn out really quick

I brought step ones about 4 months ago and they are wearing thing not happy won’t buy anymore not worth the money sorry

Taliah B.Step One

Hey mate, sorry to hear this. We have a 12 month manufactures warranty so please follow this link below so we can help you out.
Thanks,
Taliah

Daisy

Overpriced and not that great

Thought i would give these a try, but wont be buying anymore as they are no more comfortable than cheaper ones and just ride up probably more than cheaper ones.
Don’t wate your money

Greg T.Step One
Daisy

Filled out the form and one your team got back to me immediately and offered multiple options including a full refund.
These were not for me but the companies response was exceptional

Comfy to start with but they ride up

Products are not worth the price. They're comfortable but they do ride up. Customer service staff were quick to respond when I contacted them regarding an issue with quality on 1 pair

Underwear Shops & Brands

Disappointed. Think they probably suit larger people like the fella in the ad.

First impressions were good. A bit expensive for basically pants but they were a present so I didnt pay! I found them uncomfortable. They ride up the legs when walking and pinch like wearing Y fronts. The pouch thing at the front makes your Knob stick out instead of sitting comfortably to the side like other boxers. If I was of a larger frame with massive thighs where my Knob could only point forwards then I guess the pouch would be ok, but constricting. Overall alot of hype and clever advertising but disappointing.

Small!

Ordered my normal size and these are small? Tried them walking and normal wearing but they rode up and were so uncomfortable.

disappointed
disappointedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Over hyped by slick marketing

- Step One claim this product does not ride up. It does indeed ride up. They are not ideal for wearing in sports or tighter jeans.
- Pilling after 3 washes. That's pretty poor quality.
- These are vastly inferior to others, for example, BONDS "X Temp" or "Active Tech" designs.
- The spam emails after your purchase are rather relentless, though you can unsubscribe.

Not True to Size

I am a true 32" waist so I bought a 4 pack of mediums as per size guide, sadly they not true to size and were very very tight, to the point were they are just not comfortable to wear. Disappointed

Comfortable but Won't Last

Customer Services Great Sent a Second Pair Quickly but Same Fault with Both Pairs After 1 Wash , Both Pairs Have Gone Bobbley , Comfy Otherwise

Good for 4 washes.

The site was easy to navigate and the range was good but I got caught up in the hype. After 4 washes bobbling on material started. (Yes,One-step,I followed the washing instructions) now rough to wear and starting to get saggy. Great on first wear but £15 a day for what they advertise comfort wise would cost £5.4k a year.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

Mr. Cooke
Mr. Cookeasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

What are the machine washing instructions for StepOne?
Are the colours 'colour fast' or will their colour, stain the rest of the wash?
Can your StepOne be washed at 60 degrees celsius? I have a fungus skin infection. So I need to be able to do at least 60 degree celsius wash to kill fungus.

Jim Govier
Jim Govierasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi. I am a 32" waist and a slim build at 5ft 11", would you recommend a small or medium?
many thanks
Jim

Theresa N.Step One

Hi Jim, according to our sizing chart which you can peek at here: https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart - we recommend trying size Medium. Please keep in mind that we offer a First Pair Guarantee in these instances - if the first pair is too small or big, we’ll send you out a replacement size or style that would be a better fit! You can get in touch by either sending us an email to info@stepone.life for further assistance :)

aireeonree
aireeonreeasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

when will you have pink available in large please?

Theresa N.Step One

Hey there, unfortunately the Fairy Floss are a limited edition colour that was released in early March, meaning that once we run out of all sizes online, we won't be restocking them (hence being limited edition). Hope you can understand!

See all Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) questions