Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Tamara R.

Tamara R.Perth, WA

Great for my sensory sensitive boy

My son is on the autism spectrum and underwear is a BIG thing. They must feel right, wide band, right amount of pressure and soft material. I decided to try these and he LOVES his step one’s. He gets excited when they have been washed and are ready to wear. He’s been asking for more so I just bought 7 more during Black Friday sales. It’s just such a shame they are so very expensive and out of reach for most parents with kids with additional needs.

Ryan Flavel

Ryan Flavel Murray Mallee, SA

So good, wouldn’t buy anything else

At first I had the wrong size but I knew just from trying them on they were something. I ordered another 4 pairs before sending the old ones back. Great product great customer service

really soft and comfortable

really like them, definantly holds you in. but be careful about sizing i am a 36" waste and normally have
a Medium fit, but went for the Large! And glade i did as they are still a very little bit tight. I might go for the
extra large next time.

Sharleen H.

Sharleen H.Mid West, WA

Grandson loves them says they are like a second skin

Was impressed with everything to do with step ones website easy to choose purchase and order, was very satisfied with what I received

B Hillier

B HillierSouth Australia

The best underwear I have found

Working in a warehouse I have found that regular underwear gets super uncomfortable in summer; chaffing, riding up and just holding in a lot of sweat. The I tried Step One, and let me tell you they have solved all of these problems. I have found they do run slightly smaller that other brands, so if you don't like tight underwear particularly around the waist, I would order a size up.

They are okay

There ok they ride up a bit but not as bad as normal boxes a little tight for the size it suggested maybe get next size up but okay otherwise

Step One
Taliah B.Step One

Best customer service I have experienced in a long time

Ordered as a gift for my dad and he found them slightly too tight so we emailed Step One who were quick, helpful, knowledgeable and very friendly. They solved our problem straight away and within a few days we had replacement pants. He usually likes trunks but just be aware they are made to be tight fitting so if you're unsure of sizing go for the bigger size not smaller. However, the replacements are perfect and I'm ordering more for Christmas as he liked them that much!

Butch

ButchNortheast, VIC

just awsome!!!

just get some , can' t wear std jocks any more . just got 7 more pairs ..best undies ever worn!!!! 100% the real deal !!!!

Not a true fit

Not what I expected. I used their size guide but it was not right for me plus the leg length does ride up

Step One
Taliah B.Step One
Adrian Daniels
Adrian Daniels

How do I find my order no?

Underwear Shops & Brands

these are perfect I can't live without it

I'm seven years old and I'm your youngest customer. I like your website and my mum brought these for me. They are so comfortable and are the best underwear I've ever worn.
Charlie Holley

SizingVery small

Craig S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

step one cradle my balls better than all jocks after surgery had to have

I had to have emergency surgery that damaged my lymph nodes when I had a total femoral bylateral abdominal bypass. As a side effect my balls swell up like eggs. step one protect and cradle my balls better than all I've tried since. I had the cardiovascular surgery 7 yrs ago. I saw step one on the idiot box and thought I will try them and have looked no further since

Craig S.

Cant beat step one for what I need

Trunks are still quite long

Cannot fault the service or how soft and comfortable the fabric is but I still found the trunks quite long and thought at first I had been sent the wrong ones. Its just personal choice at the end of the day

Awesome Pants

Husband says - does exactly what it says on the tin - no riding up, no friction and a cosy pouch. Love the names

Charlie B

Charlie BPerth, WA

AAA* Service

Feel great - I'm a 34" waist so bought first 4 pairs in size L and were a little big. Then I went for another 2 pairs in M to try the smaller size, they were too small! First Pair Guarantee - Step One swapped out my M for a L and gave me another FREE size L, legends. And the process was super easy and incredibly fast, responded to emails almost instantly, great service Step One keep it up! Recommended to family back in England and the lads at work.

Fantastic Shorts

Fantastic feel, great fit.
A larger size was needed so another pair was sent FOC.
My husband is Very happy.
Quality is great.

Great pants

Great pants but very expensive, don’t know if I will be buying any more think they should be sold at about half the price.

Gus34

Gus34Geelong

Great fit

Very comfy. Almost like not wearing anything at all. Very happy so far. Will definitely be buying more. I started with one pair now have 5. I will slowly be buying more.

Sash

SashGoldfields, WA

About time!

Best jocks i have worn in 45 years! Comfortable as,affordable when bought in larger quantities, sweat much less! Great!Cheers.Thanks!Step up

Andrew Galloway

Andrew GallowayHunter Region, NSW

Best pair of briefs I've ever had on my nuts.....

Blissfully satisfied couldn't wear another pair of briefs on my nuts and delivery was on par.
I have recommended them to alot of my friends thanks step one's..............

These things are great!

I've had a skin problem in my groin for years which conventional medicine has failed to improve. After trying any number of different types of underwear, to no effect, the problem seems to have disappeared after I started using Step One. Thank you. Yes they are pricey, but they are also very comfortable.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews