Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

What a find! Fantastic product.

Bought for a difficult to please husband who can find nothing to complain about, in fact he even asked for more for Christmas! Website easy to use and helpful to find the right product with a good choice of style and colour. Customer service was absolutely excellent when I inadvertantly bought the wrong size. Recommend highly.

Amazing customer service

What can I say, this company’s customer service is phenomenal. I ordered a pair for my husband for Christmas to try the brand in his usual size, however he found them to be too small. I contacted customer service at 11.40pm on Christmas Day night, never expecting to get a response for days. My query was answered immediately and resolved in a matter of minutes. I am truly blown away! Absolutely brilliant

Trish

TrishPerth, WA

Ultra comfortable underwear and awesome customer service!

I bought the trunks for my son and he says they are SO comfortable, it's incredible! They were a little on the big side and so I contacted support - who promptly sent me a link to reorder a pair one size smaller, absolutely free of charge! And it was boxing day! Awesome, fast customer service - very happy customers :)

Over-extending myself

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

No more whinging from my BF when we go for walks!!

My BF loves them. Zero chafe and very comfortable. I’d order his first pair but the wrong size. He’d tried them on but they still sent out a new pair as part of their “first pair comfort guarantee” Fantastic & quick customer service!

New to the game

I don't usually buy into hype and marketing gimmicks, but I fell for the banter on this occasion and glad I did. I initially ordered the wrong fit, but under the First Pair Guarantee, a replacement of my choice was immediately processed. The support I received was instant and friendly. Absolutely recommended.

Wylie

WylieFar North Queensland, QLD

Love ‘em!

These underdaks truely live up to their hype! My first pair were a tight fit, not unbearable but tighter than the “average fit”. I mentioned this to the after sale support team and they sent me a larger size FOC, no questions asked! The second pair are SUPER comfy

Ryan Flavel

Ryan Flavel Murray Mallee, SA

So good, wouldn’t buy anything else

At first I had the wrong size but I knew just from trying them on they were something. I ordered another 4 pairs before sending the old ones back. Great product great customer service

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Best customer service I have experienced in a long time

Ordered as a gift for my dad and he found them slightly too tight so we emailed Step One who were quick, helpful, knowledgeable and very friendly. They solved our problem straight away and within a few days we had replacement pants. He usually likes trunks but just be aware they are made to be tight fitting so if you're unsure of sizing go for the bigger size not smaller. However, the replacements are perfect and I'm ordering more for Christmas as he liked them that much!

Underwear Shops & Brands

Purchased the briefs that were a bit long and a size too big for me - but very comfy. Contacted customer services and the response was efficient and excellent. Within a few minutes of emailing I have an exchange sorted for the shorter ones and a smaller size. Top notch.

Luke

LukeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exceptional Service.

I received a pair of trunks that had a minor defect. I emailed the stepone guys about the issue, they resolved it within minutes and had a new pair sent out the same day. Cannot recommend their product and service highly enough. Thanks

Shiloh R.

Shiloh R.Sydney, NSW

Amazing product, definitely performs exactly as the Ad says! So easy to navigate website & order! Best Underwear ever! I would recommend these Undies to everyone & anyone! They were so helpful when I accidently ordered the wrong size. Jordy sent me free replacement, just like they say.. "Guaranteed first pair!" If not suitable, then they send a replacement pair! So, now.. the only underwear I will ever buy is "STEP ONE" I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!

Customer service

Can honestly say I've never had such a rapid response from a company before, the issue was resolved quickly and without quibble or fuss. Product is excellent just needed to go up a size.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great concept; fantastic Customer Care!

I received my first pair of Step One trunks in the blink of an eye and am really impressed by the quality of manufacture. The concept is spot on and they are really comfortable with zero chafe! However, I bought a size that was ultimately too small, but the Step One “First Pair Guarantee” means that a replacement, larger pair of trunks is now in the post. Fantastic response on a soggy Sunday - 20 minutes from my initial email to the replacement order being processed. Fantastic!

Great customer service

Stunning customer service and response - immediate! I purchased my first pair and found them a little snug! Contacted customer service and with 5 mins a new pair was placed on order and on their way. No arguing / no quibble. Well done Step One!

Underwear Shops & Brands

Awesome product and spectacular customer service

M.S.

M.S.Sydney, NSW

Waistband is very, very uncomfortable.

I’m a big fan of the product. Thank you to StepOne replacing my first pair, exchanging from ‘medium’ to ‘large’.

I have my waist measurements correct. I have 5 pairs now at “large”, but the waistband on this underwear is extremely tight, continually folds & is uncomfortable. The waistband is like a resistance band at the gym - it’s ridiculously constrictive, not anything remotely comfortable around the waist.

They do ride up, but not a great deal. That’s to be expected, I guess. The material and colours/ appearance is terrific.

I am disappointed as I’ve tried two size options now, have 5 pairs but still not satisfied. I’d love to keep buying these, but I can’t because of the sizing complexities & waistband issues.

Greg T.Step One

A guarantee that is genuine

I ordered 2XL but when I put them on they were clearly too big.
Under the "1st pair satisfaction" guarantee system the company changed them with absolutely NO FUSS!
The new ones are a perfect fit, the Gentleman's Vegetables drop straight into the pouch with no fiddling around............ didn't ride up all day.
Ordering more today.

Poor sizing

Ordered an initial pair (trunk shorter) size was posted as large,when arrived I could hardly get them on, was small/medium at best,e mailed to complain heard back nothing,good at one liners poor customer service.

Feel conned

I will be fair and say that these feel like really good underwear, however I bought them on the premise of the 1st pair guarantee, unfortunately they were too small, I have contacted then company twice and heard nothing back, therefore I would NOT recommend buying from them. Unfortunately really as I was prepared to purchase more items.

daniel
daniel

Over 2 weeks ago through the 1st pair guarantee and again more recently to the customer services.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews