Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Best Trunks yet. A must have.

Very comfortable as promised. Good range of colours. I have already ordered 4 more pairs.
My old cotton boxers now consigned to the ragbag.

Dippa

DippaGippsland, VIC

Exceeded my expectations

WOW!!Outstanding product.
Was sceptical at first but had to try them for myself.
Exceeded my expectations.
Outstanding customer service.
Will definitely be purchasing more.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

What a find! Fantastic product.

Bought for a difficult to please husband who can find nothing to complain about, in fact he even asked for more for Christmas! Website easy to use and helpful to find the right product with a good choice of style and colour. Customer service was absolutely excellent when I inadvertantly bought the wrong size. Recommend highly.

KAT

KATMonash 2904, ACT

Happily surprised

After recommendations from friends, I bought my husband a couple of pairs to see if he'd like them. He is very fussy!
He was stoked, very comfortable, doesn't know he has them on. He immediately asked for more pairs.
I wouldnt normally buy an XL, so suggest they might run slightly small. 36" waist measurement XL is perfect.

Kerry J.

Kerry J.Victoria

They are great BUT this is false advertising they are not on sale

Great but sad they are made in China this is the price all year round they are not on sale false advertising

Amazing customer service

What can I say, this company’s customer service is phenomenal. I ordered a pair for my husband for Christmas to try the brand in his usual size, however he found them to be too small. I contacted customer service at 11.40pm on Christmas Day night, never expecting to get a response for days. My query was answered immediately and resolved in a matter of minutes. I am truly blown away! Absolutely brilliant

Trish

TrishPerth, WA

Ultra comfortable underwear and awesome customer service!

I bought the trunks for my son and he says they are SO comfortable, it's incredible! They were a little on the big side and so I contacted support - who promptly sent me a link to reorder a pair one size smaller, absolutely free of charge! And it was boxing day! Awesome, fast customer service - very happy customers :)

janbaan

janbaanMACLEAY ISLAND

My husband loves them

He is 84 and says they are the most comfortable undies he has ever worn. And no silly Brad they were not for me I'M not built right.

Small!

Ordered my normal size and these are small? Tried them walking and normal wearing but they rode up and were so uncomfortable.

Chris McTernan

Chris McTernanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolutely great Undies

These undies are great, they are very comfy and give you a sexy feeling. They are so easy to order, with a range of styles and colours.
Well done Brad.

Over-extending myself

Kerry-Anne

Kerry-Anne

My husband loved them

It was easy to use the website and order. My husband tried one pair and said they were very comfortable. My only criticism is that they are very expensive! My knickers don't cost nearly $30.00 a pair! It will remain to be seen if the garments last and are worth the expense. Certainly the comfort is very good. I do hope they are n ot manufactured in China!

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

No more whinging from my BF when we go for walks!!

My BF loves them. Zero chafe and very comfortable. I’d order his first pair but the wrong size. He’d tried them on but they still sent out a new pair as part of their “first pair comfort guarantee” Fantastic & quick customer service!

Not True to Size

I am a true 32" waist so I bought a 4 pack of mediums as per size guide, sadly they not true to size and were very very tight, to the point were they are just not comfortable to wear. Disappointed

Stwp one out-of step.

Step one use the royal FAIL service that make you wait in for your delivery that never arrives, and give no explanation. There customer service attitude from step one is we only use the royal FAIL and if you don't like it , we will give you your money back, don't care if you waited in all day for our product that didn't arrive......!
this attitude is somewhat out of step.... with other companies.
I would love to here from someone at step one who will listen to the customer , and not just dismiss my complaint.
The product is excellent btw. This is my second purchase , but if it dose arrive , may be , my last.

Hey James,
We apologies for the experience you were faced with with the delivery. We appreciate your feedback regarding Royal Mail. We have followed this up with them and will be hoping this isn't a common occurrence.
Thanks,
Taliah

David O'Brien

David O'BrienMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Good

The feel great to wear but I think I need to go up to the next size up they were good to wear but the end to would come up and I have thick legs

Michael Vesey

Michael VeseyIllawarra, NSW

Most comfortable underwear ever.

After seeing the adverts popping up decided to give them a go. I can honestly say they are the most comfortable undies I’ve ever had. They are still in good shape after multiple washes. The waist band is quite snug so if in doubt go the next size up. Great packaging and speedy delivery too.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

The Boulder Holder stopped the pocket juggling immediately!

Saw the TV ads, deliberated for a couple of months then took the plunge! Being of middle age and not the slimmest of build, a big problem is where to park the excess baggage comfortably without it sticking to the inside left leg. The OneStop does it immediately, keeping the triptych harmoniously content.

The silky smooth materiel makes life comfortable. Yes, they are pricy, but I've paid more for a pair of merino wool briefs.

I guess Ozzy "Large" is smaller than a European large, not a lot, but enough to incentivise me into losing a couple of kilos.

Great product, very happy with them. The team are very responsive in replying to questions. Good on ya

Rob in France
Bonjour!

Wylie

WylieFar North Queensland, QLD

Love ‘em!

These underdaks truely live up to their hype! My first pair were a tight fit, not unbearable but tighter than the “average fit”. I mentioned this to the after sale support team and they sent me a larger size FOC, no questions asked! The second pair are SUPER comfy

Ryan Flavel

Ryan Flavel Murray Mallee, SA

So good, wouldn’t buy anything else

At first I had the wrong size but I knew just from trying them on they were something. I ordered another 4 pairs before sending the old ones back. Great product great customer service

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews