Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 2 of 4)

Small!

Ordered my normal size and these are small? Tried them walking and normal wearing but they rode up and were so uncomfortable.

Chris McTernan

Chris McTernanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolutely great Undies

These undies are great, they are very comfy and give you a sexy feeling. They are so easy to order, with a range of styles and colours.
Well done Brad.

Not True to Size

I am a true 32" waist so I bought a 4 pack of mediums as per size guide, sadly they not true to size and were very very tight, to the point were they are just not comfortable to wear. Disappointed

Ryan Flavel

Ryan Flavel Murray Mallee, SA

So good, wouldn’t buy anything else

At first I had the wrong size but I knew just from trying them on they were something. I ordered another 4 pairs before sending the old ones back. Great product great customer service

Not a true fit

Not what I expected. I used their size guide but it was not right for me plus the leg length does ride up

Adrian Daniels
Adrian Daniels

How do I find my order no?

these are perfect I can't live without it

I'm seven years old and I'm your youngest customer. I like your website and my mum brought these for me. They are so comfortable and are the best underwear I've ever worn.
Charlie Holley

Charlie B

Charlie BPerth, WA

AAA* Service

Feel great - I'm a 34" waist so bought first 4 pairs in size L and were a little big. Then I went for another 2 pairs in M to try the smaller size, they were too small! First Pair Guarantee - Step One swapped out my M for a L and gave me another FREE size L, legends. And the process was super easy and incredibly fast, responded to emails almost instantly, great service Step One keep it up! Recommended to family back in England and the lads at work.

Great pants

Great pants but very expensive, don’t know if I will be buying any more think they should be sold at about half the price.

Gus34

Gus34Geelong

Great fit

Very comfy. Almost like not wearing anything at all. Very happy so far. Will definitely be buying more. I started with one pair now have 5. I will slowly be buying more.

MorwellMichael2Victoria

Cannot Recommend - Expensive & Uncomfortable

Taliah B.Step One

No worries at all, glad I could help.
Thanks,
Taliah

Purchased the briefs that were a bit long and a size too big for me - but very comfy. Contacted customer services and the response was efficient and excellent. Within a few minutes of emailing I have an exchange sorted for the shorter ones and a smaller size. Top notch.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Where have these been all my life so comfortable and will never ever buy another pair of normal boxers again

Brilliant website and will definitely buy more step ones and recommend to friends and family as the step ones are so comfortable and great value for money and very quick postage too

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Feels like I forgot my shreddies...

will12

will12BRISBANE

Its all just advertising. They are standard undies

They are noting more than basic underwear. Make something dearer & run a good advertising campaign & they will come. Not even worth sending back as the post cost makes that not worth worrying about. Don't get sucked into the hype. You buying their TV ads & that's a fact

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Overpriced and not nice to wear

At first I was impressed with how they felt, that’s where it ended. The legs rolled up throughout the day, the waist band kept folding over. And worst of all, kept getting wedgies all day. Thank god I only purchased one to start with. I have now reverted back to my old ones.

Therefore I can not recommend these at all

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews